Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E28 · Episodes

028 新机遇

新机遇

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 28 — 新机遇.

61 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

It was the last week in August when Mr. Irving and Miss Lavender had their wedding in the garden at Miss Lavender's home

八月的最后一周,欧文先生和拉文达小姐在拉文达小姐家的花园里举行了婚礼。

旁白 neutral

As they said their vows, gentle rays of sunlight shone down upon them

当他们宣读誓言时,柔和的阳光洒落在他们身上。

旁白 neutral

Paul Irving watched the ceremony happily, looking forward to having a mother once again

保罗·欧文高兴地注视着婚礼,期待着再次拥有母亲。

旁白 neutral

After Mr. Irving and Miss Lavender had left for their honeymoon and all the wedding guests had gone

欧文先生和拉文达小姐去度蜜月后,婚礼宾客们都走了,

旁白 neutral

Anne stayed behind to tidy up Miss Lavender's house

安妮留下来收拾拉文达小姐的房子。

旁白 neutral

She was staring out the kitchen window when Gilbert came to help her

她正凝视着厨房窗外,这时吉尔伯特过来帮忙。

旁白 neutral

" What are you thinking of, Anne?" Gilbert asked

“你在想什么呢,安妮?”吉尔伯特问道。

旁白 neutral

" Of Miss Lavender and Mr. Irving," answered Anne dreamily

“在想拉文达小姐和欧文先生,”安妮如梦般回答。

旁白 neutral

" Isn't it beautiful to think how everything has turned out..

“想想看,一切的结局多么美好……

旁白 neutral

how they have come together again after all those years of separation and misunderstanding?"

经历了这么多年的分离和误解,他们又走到了一起?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, it is beautiful," said Gilbert. He looked steadily at Anne

“是的,真美,”吉尔伯特说,他凝视着安妮。

旁白 neutral

" But wouldn't it have been more beautiful, Anne, if there had been no separation or misunderstanding —

“但是,安妮,如果没有分开和误会——”

旁白 neutral

if they had come hand-in-hand all the way through life?"

如果他们手牵手一起走过一生,那不是更美吗?”

旁白 neutral

For a moment, Anne's heart fluttered, and for the first time, her eyes faltered under Gilbert's gaze

一瞬间,安妮的心怦怦直跳,她第一次在吉尔伯特的注视下目光躲闪。

旁白 neutral

It was a strange feeling, and she blushed

这是一种奇怪的感觉,她脸红了。

旁白 neutral

When Anne arrived home, Marilla had some sad news

安妮回到家时,玛丽拉带来了一个伤心的消息。

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Lynde has died," she said." He died quietly, in his sleep."

“林德先生去世了,”她说,“他是在睡梦中安静地离世的。”

旁白 neutral

Thomas Lynde had been sick for a long time, and Mrs. Lynde had taken care of him for many years

托马斯·林德病了很久,林德太太照顾了他很多年。

旁白 neutral

Marilla went to comfort Mrs. Lynde and came back to Green Gables the next morning

玛丽拉去安慰林德太太,第二天早上才回到绿山墙。

旁白 neutral

Marilla sat down with Anne, who was eating breakfast, and nervously said," I suppose Gilbert Blythe is going to college in the fall

玛丽拉在吃早餐的安妮身旁坐下,不安地说:“我想吉尔伯特·布莱斯秋天要去上大学了。

旁白 neutral

Would you like to go to college too?"

你也想去上大学吗?”

旁白 neutral

Anne looked up, astonished." Of course, Marilla, but it's not possible!

安妮抬起头,惊讶地说:“当然想了,玛丽拉,可这不可能啊!

旁白 neutral

I know your eyes are better now, but the twins — they need so much looking after."

我知道你的眼睛现在好些了,可那对双胞胎——他们太需要人照顾了。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, I've always felt that you should go to college," said Marilla

“嗯,我一直觉得你应该去上大学,”玛丽拉说。

旁白 neutral

" You've saved enough from your teaching job for one year at Redmond College, and perhaps you could win a scholarship to pay for the other years

“你教书攒的钱够在雷德蒙德学院读一年了,也许你还能拿到奖学金来支付后面几年的学费。

旁白 neutral

Besides, I wouldn't be alone with the twins. That's what I want to discuss."

再说了,我不会一个人带双胞胎的。这正是我想跟你商量的事。”

旁白 neutral

Marilla continued," I had a long talk with Mrs. Lynde last night

玛丽拉继续说:“我昨晚和林德太太长谈了一次。

旁白 neutral

She has to sell her farm, but she doesn't want to leave Avonlea

她得卖掉农场,但她不想离开埃文利。

旁白 neutral

So I suggested she move to Green Gables. How do you feel about that?"

所以我建议她搬到绿山墙来住。你觉得怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" Well, that's your decision, Marilla," said Anne

“嗯,这得由你决定,玛丽拉,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Lynde is a good woman and a kind neighbor, but..."

“林德太太是个好女人,也是个和善的邻居,但……”

旁白 neutral

" But she's got her faults?" Marilla finished, smiling

“但她也有缺点吧?”玛丽拉笑着把话说完。

旁白 neutral

" Well, she does, of course. But if she left Avonlea, I'd miss her terribly

“嗯,当然有缺点。但她要离开埃文利,我会非常想她的。

旁白 neutral

She's the only close friend I have here

她是我在这里唯一的好朋友。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Lynde and I have never had a fight, though we almost did when she met you for the first time, Anne. Do you remember?"

林德太太和我从没吵过架,不过她第一次见到你时,我们差点吵起来,安妮。你还记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I do. I hated her then!" Anne said

“是的,记得。那时候我恨她!”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, you were so different from other children, Anne," said Marilla

“唉,你和其他孩子太不一样了,安妮,”玛丽拉说。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't know how to manage you at first! My brother, Matthew, understood you better."

“我一开始都不知道该怎么管你!我哥哥马修更懂你。”

旁白 neutral

" Matthew understood everything," said Anne softly, the way she always spoke of him

“马修什么都懂,”安妮轻声说,她每次提起他都是这样的语气。

旁白 neutral

That night Anne thought long and hard about whether to stop teaching and go to college

那天晚上,安妮久久地思考,要不要放弃教书去上大学。

旁白 neutral

She loved every one of her pupils, even the naughty ones, but the idea of college — of learning more — excited her

她爱她的每一个学生,即使是那些调皮的,但上大学——学到更多东西——这个想法让她激动不已。

旁白 neutral

The next day Anne resigned. Meanwhile Mrs. Lynde gratefully accepted Marilla's offer to move into Green Gables

第二天,安妮就辞了职。与此同时,林德太太感激地接受了玛丽拉的提议,搬进了绿山墙。

旁白 neutral

Gilbert Blythe was probably the only person who was happy to hear the news that Anne was going to college

吉尔伯特·布莱思大概是唯一一个听到安妮要去上大学的消息而感到高兴的人。

旁白 neutral

Her students looked upon it as a catastrophe. Barbara Shaw cried all night

她的学生们却把这看作一场灾难。芭芭拉·肖哭了整整一夜。

旁白 neutral

Anthony Pye picked a fight because he was so upset

安东尼·派伊因为太难过了,还跟人打了一架。

旁白 neutral

And Paul Irving defiantly told his father he wouldn't eat any breakfast for a week

保罗·欧文则倔强地告诉他父亲,他要绝食早餐一个星期。

旁白 neutral

Diana was sad too." It will be horribly lonely here," she moaned

戴安娜也很伤心。“这里会变得可怕地孤单,”她哀叹道。

旁白 neutral

" You'll have Fred," Anne teased her, giggling

“你会有弗雷德呀,”安妮咯咯笑着打趣她。

旁白 neutral

" It's all right for you to be happy, Anne," Diana said

“你当然可以高兴了,安妮,”戴安娜说。

旁白 neutral

" You're going to college, and you'll have fun and make heaps of lovely new friends."

“你要去上大学了,你会过得很开心,还会交到一大群可爱的新朋友。”

旁白 neutral

" I hope I shall make new friends," said Anne thoughtfully." New friends make life very interesting

“我希望我会交到新朋友,”安妮若有所思地说。“新朋友会让生活变得非常有趣。

旁白 neutral

But no matter how many new friends I make, they'll never be as special to me as the old ones

但是,不管我交到多少新朋友,他们在我心里永远不会像老朋友那样特别。

旁白 neutral

Especially a certain girl with black eyes and dimples. Can you guess who she is, Diana?"

尤其是一个长着黑眼睛、带着酒窝的女孩。你能猜出她是谁吗,戴安娜?”

旁白 neutral

Diana cheered up

戴安娜高兴了起来。

旁白 neutral

Anne smiled at her and said," Do you remember that evening we first met?

安妮对她笑了笑,说道:“你还记得我们第一次见面的那个晚上吗?

旁白 neutral

We were in your garden and promised eternal friendship

我们在你家的花园里,许下了永远做朋友的誓言。

旁白 neutral

We've kept that oath, I think. I shall never forget that day

我想,我们信守了那个誓言。我永远不会忘记那一天。

旁白 neutral

All through my early childhood, nobody cared for me or wanted to be friends with me

在我整个童年早期,没有人关心我,也没有人想和我做朋友。

旁白 neutral

But when I came to Green Gables, everything changed

但当我来到绿山墙后,一切都变了。

旁白 neutral

Thank you for your friendship and love, Diana."

谢谢你的友谊和爱,戴安娜。”

旁白 neutral

Anne and Diana hugged tightly. No matter where Anne went, they were true friends who would remain in each other's hearts always

安妮和戴安娜紧紧拥抱在一起。无论安妮去向何方,她们都是真正的朋友,将永远留在彼此心中。