Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E26 · Episodes

026 新的爱情与新邻居

新的爱情与新邻居

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 26 — 新的爱情与新邻居.

72 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Say, can you tell me a bedtime story?" Davy asked Anne, who was watching the sunset from Davy's bedroom window

“嘿,能给我讲个睡前故事吗?”戴维问安妮,安妮正从戴维卧室的窗户望着落日。

旁白 neutral

" I don't want a fairy story," said Davy

“我不想听童话故事。”戴维说。

旁白 neutral

" Fairy stories are all right for girls, I suppose, but I want something exciting, with lots of killing and shooting in it

“我觉得童话故事对女孩来说还行,但我想要点刺激的,有好多打打杀杀的,

旁白 neutral

and a house on fire, and interesting things like that."

还有房子着火啦,诸如此类有趣的事儿。”

旁白 neutral

Fortunately for Anne, at this moment Marilla called out from her room," Diana is signaling you, Anne."

安妮运气不错,这时玛丽拉从自己房间喊:“安妮,黛安娜在给你发信号呢。”

旁白 neutral

Anne saw the light flashing from Diana's window and left Green Gables to walk to her friend's house

安妮看到黛安娜窗口闪烁的灯光,便离开绿山墙,往朋友家走去。

旁白 neutral

When Anne arrived, Diana looked nervous and asked Anne to sit with her

安妮到的时候,黛安娜神色紧张,请安妮坐下。

旁白 neutral

" Anne, I've got something to tell you," said Diana

“安妮,我有件事要告诉你。”黛安娜说。

旁白 neutral

" And I couldn't wait any longer. I am engaged to be married!"

“我再也等不及了。我订婚啦!”

旁白 neutral

Anne felt shocked, and then she smiled

安妮先是大吃一惊,随后露出了微笑。

旁白 neutral

Fred! Anne knew that Diana and Fred were friends and often spent time together, but she hadn't realized they were in love

弗雷德!安妮知道戴安娜和弗雷德是朋友,常在一起,却没意识到他们相爱了。

旁白 neutral

Anne hugged Diana tightly, saying," I'm so happy for you Diana!"

安妮紧紧拥抱戴安娜,说:“我真为你高兴,戴安娜!”

旁白 neutral

Anne was happy, but she also felt a little strange

安妮很高兴,可也觉得有点怪怪的。

旁白 neutral

She felt as if Diana had gone forward into a new world, shutting a gate behind her and leaving Anne on the outside

她觉得戴安娜仿佛走进了一个新世界,在身后关上了门,把她留在了外面。

旁白 neutral

" What does Diana see in Fred?" Anne wondered

“戴安娜看上了弗雷德哪点呢?”安妮想。

旁白 neutral

" He's nice and friendly, but he's just Fred Wright."

“他人挺好、挺友善,可他只是弗雷德·赖特呀。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm so happy," Diana said," but it does seem ridiculous to think that I am engaged!"

“我真高兴,”戴安娜说,“但想到我订婚了,确实有点荒唐!”

旁白 neutral

" Well... what's it like to be engaged?" Anne asked curiously

“嗯……订婚是什么感觉?”安妮好奇地问。

旁白 neutral

" Hmm," said Diana, acting very much like an adult now

“嗯,”戴安娜说,现在她表现得完全像个大人。

旁白 neutral

" That depends on who you're engaged to

“那得看你是跟谁订婚了。

旁白 neutral

It's perfectly lovely to be engaged to Fred, but it would be horrible to be engaged to anyone else."

和弗雷德订婚确实很美好,但要是和别人订婚,那可就太可怕了。

旁白 neutral

Anne laughed." Well, that's not much help, considering there's only one Fred!"

安妮笑了。“哎呀,这话可没什么帮助,毕竟只有一个弗雷德啊!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Anne, you don't understand!" said Diana

“哦,安妮,你不明白!”戴安娜说。

旁白 neutral

" It's so hard to explain. Never mind, you'll understand one day

“这太难解释了。没关系,总有一天你会明白的。

旁白 neutral

Now Anne, I'm going to ask you a serious question, but don't be annoyed

好了,安妮,我要问你一个严肃的问题,但别不高兴。

旁白 neutral

Do you like Gilbert in any special way?"

你是不是以什么特别的方式喜欢吉尔伯特?”

旁白 neutral

" I like Gilbert very much as a friend and not a bit in the way you mean," said Anne calmly and firmly. She believed she was speaking sincerely

“我非常喜欢吉尔伯特,是作为朋友的那种喜欢,一点也没有你说的那种感觉,”安妮平静而坚定地说。她相信自己说的是真心话。

旁白 neutral

Diana sighed. She wished somehow that Anne had answered differently

戴安娜叹了口气。她多希望安妮的回答能有所不同。

旁白 neutral

" Don't you ever want to get married, Anne?"

“安妮,你难道从没想过结婚吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Perhaps someday," said Anne." When I meet exactly the right person."

“也许有一天吧,”安妮说。“等我遇到了那个真正对的人。”

旁白 neutral

" But how will you know?" asked Diana

“可你怎么知道呢?”戴安娜问。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I will just know." said Anne." He must be extremely handsome and mysterious."

“哦,我就是会知道。”安妮说,“他必须非常英俊,而且神秘莫测。”

旁白 neutral

" People's ideals change sometimes," Diana said

“人的理想有时会变。”戴安娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Mine won't," Anne said firmly

“我的不会变。”安妮坚定地说。

旁白 neutral

" What if you never meet him?" Diana asked

“你要是永远遇不到他呢?”戴安娜问。

旁白 neutral

" Then I shall never marry!" was Anne's cheerful response." I'll be fine!"

“那我就不嫁人!”安妮乐呵呵地回答,“我没事的!”

旁白 neutral

Diana shook her head. Just then someone knocked on the door, and Diana and Anne got up to answer it

戴安娜摇了摇头。就在这时,有人敲门,戴安娜和安妮起身去开门。

旁白 neutral

A very attractive, well-dressed woman was at the door

门口站着一位非常迷人、衣着考究的女士。

旁白 neutral

" Is this where Mr. James Harrison lives?" the woman asked

“詹姆斯·哈里森先生住这儿吗?”那位女士问。

旁白 neutral

" No, Mr. Harrison lives over there," replied Anne, astonished to hear a woman asking for her quiet neighbor

“不,哈里森先生住那边。”安妮回答,听到有女士找她那安静的邻居,她很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I did think this place was too tidy," the woman replied

“好吧,我确实觉得这地方太整洁了,”那女人回答说。

旁白 neutral

" Is it true that Mr. Harrison is going to get married soon? A friend told me he was."

“哈里森先生很快要结婚是真的吗?一个朋友告诉我他快要结婚了。”

旁白 neutral

" No, no, I'm sure he's not," said Anne

“不,不,我肯定他没有,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Diana's the only person getting married here!"

“这里要结婚的人只有戴安娜!”

旁白 neutral

Diana giggled

戴安娜咯咯地笑了。

旁白 neutral

" I'm very glad to hear that," the woman responded," because Mr. Harrison is already married. I'm his wife

“我很高兴听到这个,”那女人回答说,“因为哈里森先生已经结婚了。我是他的妻子。

旁白 neutral

You look surprised! I suppose he's been pretending to be a bachelor and is breaking hearts all over Avonlea."

你们看起来大吃一惊!我猜他一直假装是单身汉,在埃文利四处伤人心呢。”

旁白 neutral

Anne and Diana tried not to laugh

安妮和戴安娜努力忍住不笑出来。

旁白 neutral

" I suppose," the woman continued," that parrot is still there?"

“我猜,”那女人继续说,“那只鹦鹉还在吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I think it's dead," said Anne

“我想它死了,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

The woman seemed glad." Really? That's good news. Good evening, ladies."

那位女士看起来很高兴。“真的吗?那真是好消息。晚安,女士们。”

旁白 neutral

With that, she walked briskly down the path and out of the yard in the direction of Mr. Harrison's house

说完,她轻快地沿着小路走了,出了院子,朝哈里森先生家的方向去了。

旁白 neutral

Anne and Diana went back inside, discussing what had just happened, and then Anne went home to tell the surprising news to Marilla

安妮和戴安娜回到屋里,讨论着刚才发生的事,然后安妮回家把这个惊人的消息告诉了玛丽拉。

旁白 neutral

The next day Anne went to see Mr. Harrison to find out his side of the story

第二天,安妮去见哈里森先生,想听听他那边的说法。

旁白 neutral

His house looked very different! The floor was scrubbed, and so was every piece of furniture in the kitchen

他的房子看起来大不一样了!地板擦得干干净净,厨房里的每件家具也都一尘不染。

旁白 neutral

The windows were so clean Anne could see her reflection!

窗户干净得安妮都能看到自己的倒影!

旁白 neutral

" Sit down, Anne, sit down," said Mr. Harrison

“坐下,安妮,坐下吧,”哈里森先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Emily's gone shopping with Mrs. Lynde. Well, Anne, my easy times are over!

“艾米丽和林德太太购物去了。唉,安妮,我的舒坦日子算是到头喽!

旁白 neutral

It's all tidiness for me, I suppose."

我想,以后我就只有整洁这一样了。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Harrison tried to sound sad, but it was clear that he was secretly pleased

哈里森先生尽力想让自己的语气听起来难过,但很明显他心里暗暗高兴。

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Harrison, you're glad your wife is back!" Anne exclaimed

“哈里森先生,您妻子回来了,您高兴着呢!”安妮大声说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I'm getting used to it," he said sheepishly

“嗯,我正在习惯呢,”他不好意思地说。

旁白 neutral

" And I never pretended I wasn't married

“而且我从来没假装自己没结过婚。

旁白 neutral

It's just that no one ever asked me!"

只是从来没人问过我!”

旁白 neutral

" Why did you and your wife separate?" Anne asked

“您和您太太当初为什么分开呢?”安妮问道。

旁白 neutral

" Well, we loved each other," said Mr. Harrison

“呃,我们彼此相爱,”哈里森先生说。

旁白 neutral

" But after we got married, Emily spent all her time cleaning and ordering me around!

“可是结婚后,艾米丽把所有时间都花在打扫卫生和指使我干这干那上了!

旁白 neutral

I was cranky and hard to live with too, I suppose. It was both our faults

我想,我那时脾气也坏,不好相处。我们俩都有错。

旁白 neutral

Aside from that, though, Emily didn't like parrots

不过,除此之外,艾米丽不喜欢鹦鹉。

旁白 neutral

She said I had to choose between her and Ginger, and... I chose Ginger!

她说我必须在她和金吉儿之间做个选择,然后……我选择了金吉儿!

旁白 neutral

Understand, Anne, that I was pretty angry with Emily at the time, and she was angry with me

你要明白,安妮,当时我非常生艾米丽的气,她也很生我的气。

旁白 neutral

But now we've realized we still love each other very much, so Emily's going to stay. You have a new neighbor, Anne!"

但现在我们意识到我们依然深爱着对方,所以艾米丽会留下来。安妮,你有新邻居了!”