E13 · Episodes
013 安妮又惹麻烦
安妮又惹麻烦
Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 13 — 安妮又惹麻烦.
81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Marilla walked home one late April evening and realized happily that winter was over
四月下旬的一个傍晚,玛丽拉走在回家的路上,高兴地意识到冬天已经结束了。
旁白 neutral
She looked affectionately at Green Gables, and looked forward to a warm fire and a cup of tea with Anne
她深情地望着绿山墙,心里盼着温暖的炉火,还有和安妮一起喝杯茶。
旁白 neutral
When she got home, the fire wasn't lit, and there was no sign of Anne anywhere. Marilla was disappointed and irritated
到家时,炉火没有生起来,哪儿都看不见安妮的影子。玛丽拉又失望又恼火。
旁白 neutral
By the time Marilla got dinner ready, it was dark, and Anne had still not come home
等玛丽拉准备好晚饭,天都黑了,安妮还是没有回家。
旁白 neutral
Marilla went upstairs and found Anne lying on the bed, face down among the pillows
玛丽拉上了楼,发现安妮脸朝下趴在枕头上。
旁白 neutral
" My goodness!" said the astonished Marilla." Have you been asleep, Anne?"
“我的老天!”玛丽拉吃了一惊,“安妮,你睡着了吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No," was the muffled reply
“没有。”声音闷闷的。
旁白 neutral
" Are you sick then?" asked Marilla anxiously. Marilla moved closer to the bed
“那你病了吗?”玛丽拉着急地问,一边走近床边。
旁白 neutral
" No. But please, Marilla, go away and don't look at me
“没有。可是,玛丽拉,求求你走开,别看我。
旁白 neutral
I'll never be able to go anywhere again."
我再也沒脸去任何地方了。”
旁白 neutral
" Anne Shirley, what's the matter?" said Marilla
“安妮·雪莉,怎么了?”玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
Anne turned over." Look at my hair, Marilla," she whispered
安妮翻过身来。“看看我的头发,玛丽拉,”她低声说。
旁白 neutral
Marilla lifted her candle and looked closely. Anne's hair certainly looked very strange
玛丽拉举起蜡烛,仔细看了看。安妮的头发看起来确实很奇怪。
旁白 neutral
" Anne, what have you done? Why, your hair is green!" And it was green
“安妮,你干了什么?哎呀,你的头发是绿色的!”确实是绿色的。
旁白 neutral
Never in all her life had Marilla seen anything so ugly as Anne's hair at that moment
玛丽拉这辈子从没见过像此刻安妮的头发这么丑陋的东西。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, it's green," moaned Anne." I thought nothing could be as bad as red hair
“是的,是绿色的,”安妮哀叹道。“我以为没什么比红头发更糟的了。
旁白 neutral
But now I know it's ten times worse to have green hair."
但现在我知道了,一头绿发要糟糕十倍。”
旁白 neutral
" Anne," Marilla said," I've been expecting something to happen because you haven't done anything strange for two months! How did your hair turn green?"
“安妮,”玛丽拉说,“我一直在等着出点什么事,因为你已经两个月没做什么奇怪的事了!你的头发怎么变成绿色的?”
旁白 neutral
" I dyed it."
“我染的。”
旁白 neutral
" Dyed it? You dyed your hair?" Marilla looked at Anne sternly
“染的?你染了头发?”玛丽拉严厉地看着安妮。
旁白 neutral
" Well," continued Marilla sarcastically," I would have dyed it a decent color, at least. I wouldn't have dyed it green."
"哼," 玛丽拉继续讽刺地说,"我至少会染个像样的颜色。我可不会染成绿色。"
旁白 neutral
" He said it would turn my hair a beautiful raven black," protested Anne
"他说会让我的头发变成漂亮的乌黑色," 安妮抗议道。
旁白 neutral
" Who said that?"
"谁说的?"
旁白 neutral
" The peddler that was here this afternoon. I bought the dye from him."
"今天下午来过的那个小贩。我从他那里买的染料。"
旁白 neutral
" Anne Shirley! This is what your vanity has done
"安妮·雪莉!这就是你虚荣心的下场。
旁白 neutral
Now give your hair a good wash," Marilla said
现在好好洗洗你的头发。" 玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
Anne washed her hair, but it made no difference." Oh Marilla, what can I do?
安妮洗了头发,但毫无改变。"哦,玛丽拉,我该怎么办?
旁白 neutral
People have forgotten my other mistakes — shouting at Mrs. Lynde, making Diana drunk, jumping on Miss Barry, and cracking a slate on Gilbert Blythe
人们已经忘记了我别的过错——对林德太太大喊、把黛安娜灌醉、跳到巴里小姐身上、用石板打吉尔伯特·布莱斯。
旁白 neutral
But they'll never forget this one."
但他们永远不会忘记这一次。"
旁白 neutral
For the next week, Anne went nowhere and washed her hair every day
接下来的一周,安妮哪儿也没去,每天洗头发。
旁白 neutral
At the end of the week, Marilla said firmly," It's no use, Anne. Your hair must be cut off."
一周结束时,玛丽拉坚定地说:“没用了,安妮。只能剪掉你的头发了。”
旁白 neutral
Anne nodded and wept
安妮点了点头,哭了起来。
旁白 neutral
Marilla's haircut was very thorough, and the result was not pretty
玛丽拉剪得非常彻底,结果并不好看。
旁白 neutral
Anne's hair was quite short, and it made a sensation in school on Monday
安妮的头发变得非常短,星期一在学校里引起了轰动。
旁白 neutral
But to her relief, nobody guessed the real reason behind her haircut
但让她松了一口气的是,没人猜到剪头发的真正原因。
旁白 neutral
However, Josie Pye did tell Anne she looked like a scarecrow
不过,乔西·派伊确实对安妮说她看起来像个稻草人。
旁白 neutral
A few weeks later, the girls were standing at the brook
几周后,女孩们站在小河边。
旁白 neutral
In the brook was a small boat. It was Anne's idea that they act out a poem
河里有一条小船。是安妮提议表演一首诗。
旁白 neutral
" You must be the Lily Maid, Anne," said Diana
“你应该扮演百合少女,安妮,”戴安娜说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm not brave enough to float down the river."
“我没有足够的勇气顺流而下。”
旁白 neutral
" But it's ridiculous to have a redheaded Lily Maid," said Anne
“可让一个红头发的百合少女来演,太可笑了。”安妮说。
旁白 neutral
" Your hair is much darker since you cut it," said Diana earnestly
“你剪了头发以后,发色深多了。”黛安娜认真地说。
旁白 neutral
" Really?" exclaimed Anne, flushing with delight. Then she went back to deciding the parts for their skit
“真的吗?”安妮高兴得脸都红了,喊道。随后她又忙着去安排短剧的角色了。
旁白 neutral
" I'll be the Lily Maid," she agreed reluctantly
“我来演百合少女吧。”她不情愿地答应了。
旁白 neutral
" Ruby, you be King Arthur, and Diana must be Lancelot."
“鲁比,你演亚瑟王,黛安娜演兰斯洛特。”
旁白 neutral
Anne lay down in the boat, closed her eyes and folded her hands on her chest
安妮在小船里躺下,闭上眼睛,双手交叠放在胸前。
旁白 neutral
" She really looks dead," whispered Ruby Gillis
“她看上去真像死了。”鲁比·吉利斯小声说。
旁白 neutral
Instead of lilies Diana placed a posy of violets in Anne's hands
黛安娜没有放百合花,而是把一小束紫罗兰放在了安妮的手里。
旁白 neutral
" Now she's ready," said Ruby. The girls kissed the " Lily Maid " and pushed the boat off
“她准备好了。”鲁比说。女孩们吻了吻“百合少女”,把小船推了出去。
旁白 neutral
For a few minutes, as the boat slowly drifted, Anne enjoyed the romance of her journey
小船缓缓漂流的几分钟里,安妮享受着这段旅程的浪漫。
旁白 neutral
Then something very unromantic happened. The boat began to leak
接着,一件非常不浪漫的事发生了。船开始漏水。
旁白 neutral
The Lily Maid was forced to get up and look at the big crack, through which water was pouring
百合少女被迫站起身,看着那条大裂缝,水正从那儿涌进来。
旁白 neutral
Anne gave a gasping little scream that nobody heard, and then she went pale
安妮发出一声喘息般的微弱尖叫,没人听见,接着她脸色变得苍白。
旁白 neutral
But she stayed calm. There was one chance — just one
但她保持镇定。还有一个机会——只有一个。
旁白 neutral
Anne prayed that the boat would keep drifting toward the bridge and float near one of its columns
安妮祈祷船能继续漂向那座桥,并靠近其中一根桥柱。
旁白 neutral
The columns were made of old tree trunks, with branch stubs that she could sit on
那些桥柱是用老树干做的,上面有些枝杈残桩,她可以坐在上面。
旁白 neutral
Anne's prayer was answered. The boat drifted under the bridge, and Anne scrambled onto a column
安妮的祈祷应验了。船漂到了桥下,安妮手忙脚乱地爬上了一根桥柱。
旁白 neutral
She sat there, with no way of getting up or down
她坐在那里,上不去也下不来。
旁白 neutral
The boat kept drifting and then sank
船继续漂流,然后沉了下去。
旁白 neutral
Ruby and Diana waited farther down the brook, and they saw the boat disappear underwater
鲁比和戴安娜在下游更远处等着,她们看见船消失在水中。
旁白 neutral
They went white as sheets, shrieked, and ran off
她们吓得面色惨白,尖叫着跑开了。
旁白 neutral
For the unlucky Lily Maid, the minutes ticked by, each one like an hour
对于不幸的百合少女来说,时间一分一秒地过去,每一分钟都像一小时那么漫长。
旁白 neutral
Why didn't someone come? Where had her friends gone? Suppose nobody came!
为什么没人来?她的朋友都去哪里了?万一没人来可怎么办!
旁白 neutral
Just when Anne thought she could hold on no longer, Gilbert Blythe rowed toward her
就在安妮觉得自己快要撑不住的时候,吉尔伯特·布莱斯划着船朝她过来了。
旁白 neutral
" Anne Shirley! How did you get there?" he exclaimed. He helped Anne into his boat
“安妮·雪莉!你怎么会在这里?”他喊道。他把安妮扶上了他的船。
旁白 neutral
She sat there, furious and soaking wet." What happened?" asked Gilbert
她坐在那里,又气又浑身湿透。“发生什么了?”吉尔伯特问道。
旁白 neutral
" We were playing, and I was the Lily Maid," Anne said, not even looking at Gilbert
“我们在演戏,我演百合少女,”安妮说,看都不看吉尔伯特一眼。
旁白 neutral
" I had to float to Camelot — I mean, down the brook. The boat leaked, and I had to get out
“我得漂到卡米洛特——我是说,顺着小河漂下去。船漏水了,我不得不上来。”
旁白 neutral
Can you row me to the bank?" asked Anne
你能把我划到岸边吗?”安妮问道。
旁白 neutral
Gilbert obliged
吉尔伯特照做了。
旁白 neutral
" I'm very grateful," said Anne haughtily
“我很感激,”安妮傲慢地说。
旁白 neutral
" Anne," he said quickly," I'm sorry I made fun of your hair
“安妮,”他急忙说,“对不起,我开了你头发的玩笑。
旁白 neutral
It was only a joke. Besides, it was so long ago. Can't we be friends?"
那只是个玩笑。再说,那都是很久以前的事了。我们就不能做朋友吗?”
旁白 neutral
For a moment Anne hesitated. Her heart gave a strange, quick little beat
安妮犹豫了一下。她的心奇怪地、急促地跳了一下。
旁白 neutral
But then the scene of two years ago flashed in her head, like it had happened yesterday
但紧接着,两年前的那一幕闪过她的脑海,就像昨天刚发生一样。
旁白 neutral
She hated Gilbert Blythe! She would never forgive him!
她恨吉尔伯特·布莱斯!她永远也不会原谅他!
旁白 neutral
" No," she said coldly." I will never be friends with you, Gilbert Blythe."
“不,”她冷冷地说。“我永远也不会和你做朋友,吉尔伯特·布莱斯。”
旁白 neutral
" All right!" Gilbert went down to his boat, his cheeks red
“好吧!”吉尔伯特回到他的船上,脸颊涨得通红。
旁白 neutral
" I'll never ask you to be friends again, Anne Shirley
“我再也不会求你和我做朋友了,安妮·雪莉。
旁白 neutral
And I don't care either!" He rowed away furiously
而且我也不在乎!”他怒气冲冲地划走了。
旁白 neutral
As Anne walked home, she held her head high, but she was conscious of an odd feeling — regret
安妮昂首挺胸地往家走,可心里却有了一种奇怪的感觉——后悔。