Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E04 · Episodes

004 安妮的好消息

安妮的好消息

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 4 — 安妮的好消息.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Marilla had decided to keep Anne, but she didn't want to tell Anne until the next day

玛丽拉决定留下安妮,但她想等到第二天再告诉安妮。

旁白 neutral

She took Anne upstairs and said," Now, Anne, I noticed you threw all your clothes on the floor

她带安妮上楼,说道:“安妮,我注意到你把衣服都扔在地板上了。

旁白 neutral

That's a bad habit. Please fold your clothes and put them on the chair."

这是个坏习惯。请把衣服叠好放在椅子上。”

旁白 neutral

" I was so upset last night I forgot," said Anne." I'll fold them nicely tonight."

“我昨晚太难过了,所以忘了,”安妮说,“今晚我会好好叠的。”

旁白 neutral

" Say your prayers and get into bed."

“做祷告然后上床睡觉吧。”

旁白 neutral

" I never say any prayers," announced Anne

“我从来不做祷告,”安妮宣布。

旁白 neutral

Marilla was horrified." What do you mean?

玛丽拉吓坏了。“你什么意思?

旁白 neutral

Were you never taught to say prayers?"

从来没人教过你做祷告吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Well, Mrs. Thomas told me that God made my hair red on purpose

“嗯,托马斯太太告诉我,上帝是故意让我的头发变红的。

旁白 neutral

So I don't really care for God. Anyway, I'm always too tired to say prayers."

所以我不太在乎上帝。反正我总是太累了,不做祷告。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, you must say your prayers here," Marilla insisted

“嗯,你必须在这里做祷告。”玛丽拉坚持道。

旁白 neutral

" Of course I will," said Anne cheerfully." I'm ready. What do I say?"

“我当然会啦,”安妮愉快地说,“我准备好了。我该说些什么呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Just thank God and ask for some things you want," Marilla told Anne

“就感谢上帝,然后请求一些你想要的东西。”玛丽拉告诉安妮。

旁白 neutral

" I'll do my best," promised Anne." Dear God, thank you for the wild cherry tree and the lake, which I call ' the Lake of Shining Waters.'

“我会尽力的,”安妮保证道,“亲爱的上帝,感谢你赐予野樱桃树和那片湖,我管它叫‘闪亮湖水’。”

旁白 neutral

I want so many things that it'll take a long time to say everything

我想要的东西太多了,把所有的都说出来得花好长时间。

旁白 neutral

So the most important things are these: please let me stay at Green Gables and please make me pretty when I grow up."

所以,最重要的就是这些:请让我留在绿山墙吧,还有,请让我长大后变漂亮。”

旁白 neutral

Marilla waited until the next afternoon to tell Anne she could stay

玛丽拉一直等到第二天下午,才告诉安妮她可以留下来。

旁白 neutral

During the morning Marilla asked Anne to do various tasks, and she watched Anne with a keen eye

上午的时候,玛丽拉让安妮做了各种活儿,并用敏锐的目光观察着她。

旁白 neutral

By noon Marilla saw that Anne was a hard worker, quick to learn, clever, and obedient

到了中午,玛丽拉看出安妮是个勤劳的人,学东西快,聪明又听话。

旁白 neutral

Her most serious shortcoming was a tendency to start daydreaming in the middle of a task and forget everything until Marilla reprimanded her

她最严重的缺点,就是容易在干活中间开始做起白日梦,把一切都忘掉,直到玛丽拉责备她才回过神来。

旁白 neutral

When Anne finished washing dishes, she suddenly grabbed Marilla

安妮洗完碗后,突然抓住了玛丽拉。

旁白 neutral

" Oh please, Miss Cuthbert, can you tell me if I can stay or not?

“哦,拜托了,卡斯伯特小姐,您能告诉我,我到底能不能留下吗?

旁白 neutral

I've tried to be patient all morning. Please tell me."

我一整个上午都在努力忍耐。请告诉我吧。”

旁白 neutral

" You haven't rinsed the dishcloth in boiling water, Anne," said Marilla." Do that first."

“你还没用开水烫洗碗布呢,安妮,”玛丽拉说。“先把那个做了。”

旁白 neutral

Anne attended to the dishcloth and then looked at Marilla again

安妮处理了洗碗布,然后又望向玛丽拉。

旁白 neutral

" Well," said Marilla," Matthew and I decided to keep you — if you are a good girl. Anne, what's the matter?"

“嗯,”玛丽拉说,“马修和我决定留下你了——如果你能做个好女孩的话。安妮,你怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm crying," said Anne," but I don't know why. I'm so happy. Oh, happy isn't the right word

“我在哭呢,”安妮说,“但我不知道为什么。我太高兴了。哦,‘高兴’这个词都不够。

旁白 neutral

I was happy to see the trees and flowers — but this! I'll try to be so good

我看到树木和花朵时是欢喜——但这是!我会努力做个好孩子的。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Thomas said I am wicked, so it will be difficult, but I'll try. But why am I crying, Marilla?"

托马斯太太说过我很淘气,所以这会很难,但我会努力的。可我为什么在哭呢,玛丽拉?”

旁白 neutral

" I suppose because you're excited and worked up," said Marilla disapprovingly

“我想是因为你太兴奋、太激动了,”玛丽拉不以为然地答道。

旁白 neutral

" Sit down on that chair. Try to calm down. You laugh and cry far too easily

"坐到那把椅子上去。试着冷静下来。你太容易就大笑或者大哭了。"

旁白 neutral

Now, you must go to school when it starts in September. Until then you can help me here."

"好了,等九月份开学了,你得去上学。在那之前你可以在这儿帮我的忙。"

旁白 neutral

" What will I call you? Miss Cuthbert? Aunt Marilla?"

"我该叫您什么呢?卡斯伯特小姐?还是玛丽拉姨妈?"

旁白 neutral

" No, just Marilla. I'm not used to Miss Cuthbert. Just plain Marilla is fine."

"不,直接叫我玛丽拉就好。我不习惯听人叫我卡斯伯特小姐。就叫我玛丽拉,挺好的。"

旁白 neutral

" It sounds awfully disrespectful to say just Marilla," protested Anne

"直接叫玛丽拉,听起来好像特别不尊重。"安妮抗议道。

旁白 neutral

" Everybody else does. Make sure you speak politely, and it will be fine," Marilla replied

"别人都这么叫。只要你说话礼貌,就没问题的。"玛丽拉回答。

旁白 neutral

" I'd love to call you Aunt Marilla," said Anne

"我特别想叫您玛丽拉姨妈。"安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" I've never had an aunt or any relation at all, not even a grandmother. Please?"

"我还从来没有过姨妈,或者任何亲戚呢,连个奶奶都没有。求您了,行吗?"

旁白 neutral

" No, you can't. I don't believe in calling people names that don't belong to them."

"不,不行。我不赞同用不属于人家的称呼去叫别人。"

旁白 neutral

" But we could imagine you're my aunt."

"但我们可以想象您就是我的姨妈呀。"

旁白 neutral

" I couldn't," said Marilla grimly

“我做不到,”玛丽拉直截了当地说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you ever imagine things different from what they really are, Marilla?" asked Anne, wide-eyed

“玛丽拉,你会把事物想象成和它们真实的样子不同吗?”安妮睁大眼睛问道。

旁白 neutral

" No," said Marilla

“不会,”玛丽拉说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" Anne drew a long breath. Then she spoke." Oh, Marilla, how much you miss!"

“哦!”安妮长长地吸了一口气。然后她说,“哦,玛丽拉,你错过了多少东西啊!”

旁白 neutral

Later Anne asked," Marilla, do you think I will ever have a kindred spirit in Avonlea?"

后来安妮问道,“玛丽拉,你觉得我在阿冯利会有一个知心朋友吗?”

旁白 neutral

" A... a what?" asked Marilla

“一个……一个什么?”玛丽拉问。

旁白 neutral

" A kindred spirit, a best friend in whom I can confide my innermost soul

“一个性情相投的人,一个我可以倾诉内心最深处灵魂的挚友。

旁白 neutral

I've dreamed of meeting her all my life

我一生都在梦想着遇见她。

旁白 neutral

I never really supposed I would, but so many of my dreams have come true all at once that perhaps this one will too. Do you think it's possible?"

我从没真的以为会实现,但我的这么多梦想一下子都成真了,也许这个也会。你觉得有可能吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Diana Barry lives nearby, and she's about your age," Marilla replied

“戴安娜·巴里就住在附近,而且她和你差不多大,”玛丽拉回答。

旁白 neutral

" She's a very nice girl, and perhaps she can be your playmate when she comes home

“她是个非常好的女孩,等她回家后,也许能成为你的玩伴。

旁白 neutral

She's visiting her aunt now. You'll have to be careful how you behave though

她现在去探望姨妈了。不过,你可得注意自己的举止。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Barry is very particular. She won't let Diana play with any girl who isn't nice and good."

巴里太太非常挑剔。她不会让戴安娜跟不乖巧的女孩一起玩的。”

旁白 neutral

" What is Diana like?" Anne asked." Her hair isn't red, is it? Oh, I hope not

“戴安娜长什么样?”安妮问道,“她的头发不是红色的吧?哦,希望不是。

旁白 neutral

It's bad enough to have red hair myself, but I positively couldn't endure it in a best friend too."

我自己长了一头红发已经够糟糕了,我可绝对受不了最好的朋友也这样。”

旁白 neutral

" Diana is a very pretty girl," said Marilla

“戴安娜是个非常漂亮的女孩,”玛丽拉说。

旁白 neutral

" She has black eyes and hair and rosy cheeks

“她有着黑色的眼睛和头发,还有红润的脸颊。

旁白 neutral

And she is good and smart, which is better than being pretty."

而且她既善良又聪明,这可比漂亮更重要。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm so glad she's pretty," Anne said

“我真高兴她很漂亮,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not beautiful, so having a beautiful friend would be wonderful

“我不漂亮,所以能有个漂亮的朋友就太棒了。

旁白 neutral

When I lived with Mrs. Thomas, there was a bookcase with glass doors

我住在托马斯太太家的时候,那儿有个带玻璃门的书柜。

旁白 neutral

One of the doors was broken because Mr. Thomas smashed it when he was drunk. The other glass door was whole

其中一扇门破了,因为托马斯先生喝醉时砸坏了它。另一扇玻璃门是完好的。

旁白 neutral

I used to pretend that my reflection was another little girl who lived in the glass

我常常假装映在玻璃上的我是住在里面的另一个小女孩。

旁白 neutral

" Her name was Katie, and we were very close. I told her everything

“她的名字叫凯蒂,我们非常亲密。我什么事都告诉她。

旁白 neutral

Katie was my only friend. We pretended that the bookcase was enchanted

凯蒂是我唯一的朋友。我们假装那个书柜被施了魔法。

旁白 neutral

I knew the spell that took me to Katie's world

我知道那个能带我去凯蒂世界的咒语。

旁白 neutral

In Katie's world there were flowers and fairies and sunshine, and we would live there happily ever after

在凯蒂的世界里,有鲜花、仙女和阳光,我们可以在那里永远幸福地生活下去。

旁白 neutral

When I went to live with Mrs. Hammond, I was so upset to leave Katie. She was sad too."

当我搬去哈蒙德太太家时,离开凯蒂让我非常伤心。她也很伤心。”

旁白 neutral

Marilla listened and then gave Anne a strange look

玛丽拉听完,用一种奇怪的眼神看着安妮。

旁白 neutral

" I don't approve of such things, Anne

“我不赞成这样的事,安妮。

旁白 neutral

You seem to half-believe your own imagination

你好像把自己幻想的事当真了。

旁白 neutral

Don't let Mrs. Barry hear you talking about your friend Katie. She'll think you're strange."

别让巴里太太听见你说你朋友凯蒂的事。她会觉得你很古怪。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I won't," said Anne." I won't tell anybody. But I thought you'd like to know."

“哦,我不会的,”安妮说,“我不会告诉任何人。但我以为你会想听听。”

旁白 neutral

" Well," Marilla said, smiling." You'll have a real friend soon, Anne."

“嗯,”玛丽拉微笑着说,“你很快就会有真正的朋友了,安妮。”

旁白 neutral

" Look, there's a big bee in that apple blossom!" said Anne

“看,那朵苹果花里有一只大蜜蜂!”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" If I wasn't human, I think I'd like to be a bee and live in the flowers!"

“如果我不是人,我想我愿意做一只蜜蜂,住在花丛里!”

旁白 neutral

" Yesterday you wanted to be a bird," said Marilla

“昨天你还想当一只鸟呢,”玛丽拉说。

旁白 neutral

" You are very fickle. Now just be quiet for a minute!

“你真是太善变了。现在安静一会儿!

旁白 neutral

It seems impossible for you to stop talking if you've got anybody who will listen to you!"

只要有人肯听你说话,你好像就没法闭上嘴巴!”