Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E17 · Episodes

017 求婚

求婚

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 17 — 求婚.

63 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's mother was frozen with fear

阿拉丁的母亲吓得僵在了原地。

旁白 neutral

So the grand vizier walked over to her

于是,大宰相朝她走了过去。

旁白 neutral

He grabbed Zeba's arm and pulled her toward the sultan

他抓住泽巴的胳膊,把她拉向苏丹。

旁白 neutral

" Come along, woman!" he said impatiently

“过来,妇人!”他不耐烦地说。

旁白 neutral

Zeba stumbled toward the sultan and fell to her knees before him

泽巴踉跄地走向苏丹,双膝跪倒在他面前。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Sultan," she cried

“哦,苏丹,”她哭着说。

旁白 neutral

" May you rule for many years with joy and happiness!"

“愿您长久地以喜悦和幸福治理国家!”

旁白 neutral

" Stand up, good woman," said the sultan

“站起来,好心的妇人,”苏丹说。

旁白 neutral

" I see you every day, but you do not speak

“我每天都能看见你,可你从不开口说话。

旁白 neutral

Now tell me what you want!"

现在告诉我你想要什么吧!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Sultan!" she begged

“啊,苏丹!”她哀求道。

旁白 neutral

" I cannot speak until you promise me one thing

“在你答应我一件事之前,我不能说。

旁白 neutral

You must promise you will not put me or my son to death!"

你必须承诺不处死我或我的儿子!”

旁白 neutral

The sultan was amazed at these words and looked at his adviser

苏丹听了这话很惊讶,看向他的顾问。

旁白 neutral

The grand vizier shrugged his shoulders

大维齐尔耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" All right, good woman, I promise not to kill you," said the sultan

“好吧,善良的女人,我承诺不杀你。”苏丹说。

旁白 neutral

" Or my son," said Zeba

“也别杀我的儿子。”泽巴说。

旁白 neutral

" Or your son!" laughed the sultan

“也不杀你的儿子!”苏丹笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" Now please — speak!"

“现在请——说吧!”

旁白 neutral

So Zeba told the story of how Aladdin hid behind a door to see Princess Badra

于是,泽巴讲述了阿拉丁躲在门后偷看巴德拉公主的故事。

旁白 neutral

" He disobeyed my order?"

“他违抗了我的命令?”

旁白 neutral

The sultan frowned

苏丹皱了皱眉。

旁白 neutral

Zeba took a deep breath

泽巴深深吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, he did," she said sadly

“是的,他做了,”她悲伤地说。

旁白 neutral

" My son saw her face

“我的儿子看见了她的脸。

旁白 neutral

He thinks she's the most beautiful girl ever born."

他觉得她是世上最美的女孩。”

旁白 neutral

The sultan frowned again

苏丹又皱了皱眉。

旁白 neutral

" Now he says he will die if he cannot marry your daughter!" Zeba said breathlessly

“现在他说,如果不能娶您的女儿,他会死的!”泽巴上气不接下气地说。

旁白 neutral

The sultan stared fiercely at Zeba

苏丹严厉地凝视着泽巴。

旁白 neutral

The entire hall waited for the sultan to say or do something

整个大厅都等着苏丹说话或采取行动。

旁白 neutral

" Ha-ha!" laughed the sultan suddenly

苏丹突然大笑起来:“哈哈!”

旁白 neutral

" You have a crazy son, woman!"

“你的儿子疯了,女人!”

旁白 neutral

Everyone in the hall laughed with the sultan, and Zeba was relieved

大厅里的每个人都跟着苏丹大笑,泽巴松了口气。

旁白 neutral

Then she held the bowl up to the sultan and pulled off the cloth covering the jewels

然后她把碗举到苏丹面前,揭掉了盖着珠宝的布。

旁白 neutral

" A gift for you from my son, Aladdin!"

“这是我儿子阿拉丁送给您的礼物!”

旁白 neutral

she shouted, and the crowd gasped at the sight of the brilliant stones

她大声说道,众人看到这些耀眼的宝石,都倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

The sultan stopped laughing when he saw the jewels shining in the bowl

苏丹看到碗里闪闪发光的珠宝,停止了大笑。

旁白 neutral

The sultan had mountains of gold and silver

苏丹拥有堆积如山的金银财宝。

旁白 neutral

But he had never seen anything like these jewels!

但他从未见过这样的珠宝!

旁白 neutral

" The largest stone in my palace is smaller than the smallest of these!"

“我宫殿里最大的宝石,都比这些里最小的还要小!”

旁白 neutral

cried the sultan, picking up a huge ruby

苏丹喊道,捡起一颗巨大的红宝石。

旁白 neutral

" Grand Vizier, have you ever seen anything like this?"

“大宰相,你可曾见过这样的东西?”

旁白 neutral

" No, my lord, never," answered the adviser, looking very unhappy

“没有,陛下,从未见过。”宰相回答道,看起来很不安。

旁白 neutral

" The one who has sent me this gift should become my daughter's husband!" said the sultan

“送来这份礼物的人,理应成为我女儿的丈夫!”苏丹说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't you agree, Grand Vizier?"

“你不同意吗,大宰相?”

旁白 neutral

" But, my lord!" gasped the adviser

“可是,陛下!”宰相倒抽一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Have you forgotten?

“您忘了吗?

旁白 neutral

You already promised the princess to my son!"

您早已把公主许配给我的儿子了!”

旁白 neutral

The sultan looked down at the floor

苏丹低头看着地板。

旁白 neutral

" What you say is true, my friend, but this gift changes everything

“你说的是真的,我的朋友,但这礼物改变了一切。

旁白 neutral

My daughter must marry the richest man in the kingdom."

我的女儿必须嫁给这个王国里最富有的人。”

旁白 neutral

" Sultan," said the grand vizier," please do not be hasty

“苏丹,”大宰相说,“请不要草率行事。

旁白 neutral

You know nothing of this man, Aladdin."

您对这个人,阿拉丁,一无所知。”

旁白 neutral

The sultan ignored his adviser's pleas and turned to Zeba

苏丹不理睬宰相的恳求,转向了泽巴。

旁白 neutral

" Go and tell your son that my daughter shall marry him

“去告诉你的儿子,我的女儿将嫁给他。

旁白 neutral

But I need three months to prepare for a grand wedding

但我需要三个月来准备一场盛大的婚礼。

旁白 neutral

Tell him he must have patience."

告诉他必须有耐心。”

旁白 neutral

Zeba thanked the sultan and joyfully hurried home

泽巴谢过苏丹,高高兴兴地赶回家去。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin had been waiting for his mother, watching from a window

阿拉丁一直在等他的母亲,他从一扇窗户向外望着。

旁白 neutral

At long last, he saw her running down the street of crooked houses

终于,他看到她沿着歪扭房屋的街道跑过来。

旁白 neutral

Her head scarf was flying behind her as she ran, and she was smiling

她跑着,头巾在身后飘飞,脸上带着微笑。

旁白 neutral

Then Aladdin noticed something even more important — Zeba did not have the bowl of jewels

这时阿拉丁注意到一件更重要的事——泽巴没有拿那碗珠宝。

旁白 neutral

" The sultan has accepted my gift!" he cried

“苏丹收下我的礼物了!”他喊道。