Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E12 · Episodes

012 阿拉丁归来

阿拉丁归来

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 12 — 阿拉丁归来.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Aladdin started walking toward home

阿拉丁开始朝家走去。

旁白 neutral

After a while, the desert ended, and Aladdin was again in a cool, green garden

过了一会儿,沙漠到了尽头,阿拉丁又来到了一座凉爽的绿花园。

旁白 neutral

He saw the place where he and Magrib had rested under the tree

他看到了他和马格里布在树下休息过的地方。

旁白 neutral

" That man!" he thought

“那个人!”他想。

旁白 neutral

" I hope I never see him again!"

“我希望再也见不到他!”

旁白 neutral

When Aladdin saw the city gate, he walked faster

阿拉丁看见城门时,走得更快了。

旁白 neutral

Soon he was through the bazaar and walking down the street of crooked houses

很快他就穿过了集市,走在有着歪歪扭扭房屋的街道上。

旁白 neutral

He ran to his house, pushed the door open, and stepped inside

他跑向自家,推开门,走了进去。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's mother dropped her spinning and raised her hands in the air

阿拉丁的母亲放下手中的纺线,双手举向空中。

旁白 neutral

" Praise be to God!" she cried." You're alive!"

“赞美真主!”她叫道,“你还活着!”

旁白 neutral

" Mother," Aladdin said and immediately fainted

“妈妈,”阿拉丁说道,随即晕了过去。

旁白 neutral

" My son!" Zeba grabbed a cup of water and went to her son, who had fallen on the floor

“我的儿子!”泽巴抓起一杯水,走向倒在地上的儿子。

旁白 neutral

She gently poured the water over Aladdin's head

她轻轻把水浇在阿拉丁的头上。

旁白 neutral

" Oh," he cried as he awoke

“哦,”他苏醒过来,叫了一声。

旁白 neutral

" I have been sick with worry," she said

“我担心得都病倒了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Where have you been all day and night?"

“你一整天一整夜都跑到哪里去了?”

旁白 neutral

" I will tell you,"

“我会告诉你的,”

旁白 neutral

answered Aladdin, wiping water from his eyes

阿拉丁擦去眼中的水,回答道。

旁白 neutral

" I was led far from home

“我被带到了离家很远的地方。

旁白 neutral

I was sent underground, locked up, and then left to die

我被送到地下,锁起来,然后被扔在那里等死。”

旁白 neutral

I was cold and hungry

我又冷又饿。

旁白 neutral

And now I am being drowned!"

现在又要被淹死了!"

旁白 neutral

Zeba's eyes opened wide and she dropped her cup

赛芭睁大眼睛,杯子掉在地上。

旁白 neutral

" What happened? Where is your uncle?"

“怎么回事?你叔叔呢?”

旁白 neutral

" He is not my uncle," cried Aladdin

“他不是我叔叔,”阿拉丁喊道。

旁白 neutral

" He is a liar and an evil magician

“他是个骗子,邪恶的魔法师。

旁白 neutral

I'm amazed that I am still alive!"

我居然还活着,真让人惊讶!”

旁白 neutral

" But your uncle said―"

“可你叔叔说——”

旁白 neutral

" He is not my uncle!

“他不是我叔叔!

旁白 neutral

His kindness was false!

他的好意都是假的!

旁白 neutral

His promises were tricks

他的承诺都是骗局。

旁白 neutral

He planned to kill me all along!"

他早就计划要杀了我!”

旁白 neutral

Zeba turned pale, and Aladdin put his arms around her

泽芭脸色变得苍白,阿拉丁伸臂搂住她。

旁白 neutral

Then he told her everything about the long walk, the enchanted treasury, and the lamp

接着,他把长途跋涉、魔法宝库和那盏灯的事全都告诉了她。

旁白 neutral

He showed her the glass fruit and the lamp

他把玻璃水果和灯拿给她看。

旁白 neutral

" Because of the glass fruit," he explained," I could not hand the lamp to Magrib

“就是因为这些玻璃水果,”他解释说,“我没法把灯交给马格里布。

旁白 neutral

Then, in his anger, he buried me alive in the treasury and left."

于是他一怒之下把我活埋在宝库里,然后走了。”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin sank onto a cushion

阿拉丁瘫倒在一个垫子上。

旁白 neutral

" I have eaten only a cookie and a fig since yesterday."

“从昨天到现在,我只吃了一块饼干和一个无花果。”

旁白 neutral

" Take this, Aladdin," said his mother

“吃了这个吧,阿拉丁,”他母亲说。

旁白 neutral

She gave her son the last piece of bread in the house

她把家里最后一块面包给了儿子。

旁白 neutral

When he had finished eating, he went to sleep right where he sat

吃完后,他就在坐着的地方睡着了。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin didn't awaken until noon the next day

阿拉丁直到第二天中午才醒来。

旁白 neutral

He sat up and stretched his arms over his head

他坐起来,把胳膊伸过头顶伸懒腰。

旁白 neutral

" I am hungry, Mother," he said

“我饿了,妈妈。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" May I have something to eat?"

“我能吃点东西吗?”

旁白 neutral

Zeba shook her head as she spun her wool

泽巴一边纺羊毛,一边摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" There is no more food in the house, my son, and no money

“家里没有食物了,我的儿子,也没有钱。

旁白 neutral

But see, I have spun a little bit of yarn

不过你看,我纺了一点纱线。

旁白 neutral

I will take it to the market and sell it

我会把它拿到市场卖掉。

旁白 neutral

Then I will buy some bread."

然后买些面包。”

旁白 neutral

" Keep your yarn,"

“留着你的纱线吧,”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin replied, rising from his cushion

阿拉丁从垫子上站起来回答。

旁白 neutral

" I will take the brass lamp to the market and sell that."

“我把这盏铜灯拿到市场去卖掉。”

旁白 neutral

He started to put the lamp back into his pocket

他开始把灯放回口袋。

旁白 neutral

" Wait, son," said Zeba

“等等,儿子。”泽巴说。

旁白 neutral

" The lamp is very dirty

“这盏灯很脏。

旁白 neutral

If I polish it, it will bring a higher price."

如果我把它擦亮,就能卖更高的价钱。”

旁白 neutral

She took a cloth and began rubbing the lamp

她拿起一块布,开始擦拭灯。

旁白 neutral

In the next moment, smoke swirled overhead and music filled the room

紧接着,烟雾在头顶盘旋,音乐充满了房间。

旁白 neutral

" What is happening?" screamed Zeba." Help!"

“怎么回事?”泽巴尖叫,“救命!”

旁白 neutral

" Your wish is my command," boomed a voice in the smoke

“您的愿望就是我的命令。”烟雾中一个声音隆隆作响。

旁白 neutral

The music stopped and the smoke cleared

音乐停了,烟雾消散。

旁白 neutral

Another genie stood before them!

又一个精灵站在他们面前!