Level 5 · 柳溪双胞胎
🎬

E40 · Episodes

040 生日干草游

生日干草游

Little Fox Level 5 · The Willow Creek Twins · Episode 40 — 生日干草游.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" I am healed!" cried Katie." I'm as good as new!"

“我康复了!”凯蒂喊道,“我完全好了!”

旁白 neutral

Larry helped Katie into the hay wagon

拉里扶着凯蒂上了干草车。

旁白 neutral

Then he grabbed Joy's hand and pulled her up too

然后他抓住乔伊的手,把她也拉了上来。

旁白 neutral

Larry's father, Mr. Ferguson, was sitting up front on his tractor

拉里的父亲,弗格森先生,正坐在前面的拖拉机上。

旁白 neutral

" AJ, is everybody aboard?" he asked

“AJ,大家都上来了吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

AJ looked around at his friends sitting on bundles of hay

AJ环顾四周,看着坐在干草捆上的朋友们。

旁白 neutral

He looked up at his big sister Emily

他抬头看了看他的大姐艾米丽。

旁白 neutral

She smiled and nodded

她微笑着点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" All aboard, Mr. Ferguson!" shouted AJ

“都上来了,弗格森先生!”AJ喊道。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Ferguson started the tractor motor

弗格森先生发动了拖拉机马达。

旁白 neutral

The hayride had begun

干草车之旅开始了。

旁白 neutral

" Happy Birthday to you," sang Laura

“祝你生日快乐,”劳拉唱道。

旁白 neutral

AJ put his hands over his face

AJ用手捂住了脸。

旁白 neutral

" Happy Birthday to you," sang everybody

“祝你生日快乐,”大家一起唱道。

旁白 neutral

" Happy Birthday, dear AJ, Happy Birthday to you!"

“亲爱的AJ,生日快乐,祝你生日快乐!”

旁白 neutral

All the kids cheered and clapped

所有的孩子都欢呼鼓掌。

旁白 neutral

" How old are you?" asked Katie." Four? Five?"

“你几岁啦?”凯蒂问。“四岁?五岁?”

旁白 neutral

AJ jumped up." I'm six years old and you know it!" he said

AJ跳起来说:“我六岁了,你明明知道!”

旁白 neutral

Katie smiled and winked at him

凯蒂微笑着对他眨了眨眼。

旁白 neutral

Manny reached behind Laura and brushed her neck with a piece of straw

曼尼伸手到劳拉身后,用一根稻草轻掠她的脖子。

旁白 neutral

" Ooh!" cried Laura." Something is crawling on me!"

“哦!”劳拉叫道。“有东西在我身上爬!”

旁白 neutral

" A big, hairy spider!" said Luke

“一只毛茸茸的大蜘蛛!”卢克说。

旁白 neutral

Laura screeched." Get it off me!"

劳拉尖叫起来。“把它从我身上弄掉!”

旁白 neutral

" It's too big," said Luke." I'm afraid to touch it!"

“它太大了,”卢克说。“我不敢碰!”

旁白 neutral

Everybody laughed

大家都笑了。

旁白 neutral

" There's no spider," said Joy." Luke, stop teasing."

“没有蜘蛛,”乔伊说。“卢克,别逗了。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," said Luke." There are no spiders on this wagon

“好吧,”卢克说。“这辆马车上没有蜘蛛。

旁白 neutral

And I hope there aren't any black snakes either!"

我也希望没有黑蛇!”

旁白 neutral

Olivia punched Luke's arm

奥利维亚捶了卢克的胳膊一下。

旁白 neutral

" That was a very big black snake, and it wanted to bite me!"

“那条黑蛇非常大,还想咬我!”

旁白 neutral

" That's not what I heard," said Larry

“我听说的可不是那样,”拉里说。

旁白 neutral

" I heard you scared it to death!"

“我听说你把它吓死了!”

旁白 neutral

Everyone laughed again

大家又笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

" What a day that was," said Joy

“那天过得可真够呛,”乔伊说。

旁白 neutral

" First, my helper got hurt

“首先,我的帮手受伤了。

旁白 neutral

Then, the price of walnuts dropped — again!

接着,核桃的价格又跌了——又一次!

旁白 neutral

I thought I would never reach my goal."

我以为我的目标永远也达不到了。”

旁白 neutral

" What did you do?" asked AJ

“那你怎么办的?”AJ问道。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I just kept picking walnuts," said Joy

“嗯,我就是继续捡核桃,”乔伊说。

旁白 neutral

" But Katie and Olivia called Luke, Larry, Laura, and Carlos

“但凯蒂和奥利维亚叫来了卢克、拉里、劳拉和卡洛斯。

旁白 neutral

They all showed up on Sunday morning to help me."

星期天早上他们都来帮我了。”

旁白 neutral

" Me too," said Manny

“我也去了,”曼尼说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes! You too," said Joy

“对!你也来了,”乔伊说。

旁白 neutral

" With so many people, we were able to fill the cart quickly," said Olivia

“人多了,我们很快就装满了一车,”奥利维亚说。

旁白 neutral

" Whenever the cart was full, Mr. Donovan and Joy took it to the nut-buying station," said Laura

“车一装满,多诺万先生和乔伊就把它送到核桃收购站,”劳拉说。

旁白 neutral

" We filled the cart three times."

“我们装满了三次车。”

旁白 neutral

" I did better than my goal," said Joy

“我做得比目标还好,”乔伊说。

旁白 neutral

" I earned one hundred eleven dollars and fifty-five cents! — thanks to my friends."

“我赚了一百一十一美元五十五美分!——多亏了我的朋友们。”

旁白 neutral

" Is your fiddle fixed?" asked AJ

“你的小提琴修好了吗?”AJ问。

旁白 neutral

" It's in the shop," said Joy

“还在店里修呢,”乔伊说。

旁白 neutral

" Soon it will be as good as new!"

“很快它就会完好如新了!”

旁白 neutral

" Just like my ankle!" said Katie

“就像我的脚踝一样!”凯蒂说。

旁白 neutral

The hay wagon bounced down the trail. Mr. Ferguson started a song

干草车沿着小路颠簸前行。弗格森先生起了一首歌。

旁白 neutral

Old Dan Tucker was a mighty man

老丹·塔克是个了不起的人。

旁白 neutral

He washed his face in a frying pan

他用煎锅洗脸。

旁白 neutral

The kids joined in

孩子们也跟着唱了起来。

旁白 neutral

Joy played an imaginary fiddle

乔伊假装拉着小提琴。

旁白 neutral

He combed his hair with a wagon wheel

他用马车轮梳头。

旁白 neutral

And died with a toothache in his heel

最后死于脚后跟的牙痛。

旁白 neutral

The kids sang, and Mr. Ferguson drove into the woods

孩子们唱着歌,弗格森先生把车驶进了树林。

旁白 neutral

They hadn't gone too far when Carlos saw something

他们没走多远,卡洛斯就看见了什么。

旁白 neutral

" It looks like a bonfire!" he said

“看起来像篝火!”他说。

旁白 neutral

" It is a bonfire," said Laura

“就是篝火,”劳拉说。

旁白 neutral

" It's AJ's dad," cried Katie

“是AJ的爸爸,”凯蒂喊道。

旁白 neutral

" You're finally here," shouted Mr. Morgan, AJ and Emily's dad

“你们终于来了,”AJ和艾米丽的爸爸摩根先生喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I thought I might have to roast the hot dogs all by myself."

“我还以为得一个人烤热狗了。”

旁白 neutral

Everyone jumped out of the hay wagon

大家都从干草车上跳了下来。

旁白 neutral

" Welcome to AJ's birthday bonfire!" said Emily

“欢迎参加AJ的生日篝火晚会!”艾米丽说。

旁白 neutral

" Who wants hot apple cider?"

“谁想喝热苹果酒?”

旁白 neutral

" AJ has to make a birthday wish!" said Katie

“AJ得许个生日愿望!”凯蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" I can't tell you my birthday wish," said AJ

“我不能把生日愿望告诉你们,”AJ说。

旁白 neutral

" Then it won't come true!"

“那样就不灵了!”

旁白 neutral

Joy smiled at the little boy

乔伊对着小男孩笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Well, make another wish then

“那,再许一个愿望吧。

旁白 neutral

It doesn't have to be your birthday wish," she said

不一定是生日愿望嘛,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" And then you can tell us!" added Katie

“这样你就能告诉我们了!”凯蒂补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," said AJ

“好吧,”AJ说。

旁白 neutral

" I wish to have the biggest birthday hayride in Willow Creek next year!

“我希望明年能在柳溪办一场最盛大的生日干草车活动!

旁白 neutral

I'll invite everyone!"

我要邀请所有人!”