E17 · Episodes
017 课间救援
课间救援
Little Fox · Wacky Ricky · Episode 17 — 课间救援.
27 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Okay, everyone, close your books and go outside for recess
好了,大家,合上书,出去课间休息吧。
旁白 neutral
Whoo-hoo!
呜呼!
旁白 neutral
Let's play Peter Pan and Captain Hook
我们来玩彼得潘和铁钩船长的游戏吧。
旁白 neutral
Okay, I get to be Tinker Bell
好的,我来当小叮当。
旁白 neutral
That's a dumb game
那游戏真无聊。
旁白 neutral
You guys play
你们玩吧。
旁白 neutral
I'm going to watch
我看着就行。
旁白 neutral
Okay, Brenda. Then I am Captain Hook
好吧,布伦达。那我来当铁钩船长。
旁白 neutral
You're captured, Tinker Bell
你被抓住了,小叮当。
旁白 neutral
I'm Peter Pan
我是彼得潘。
旁白 neutral
Everyone, get on board Captain Hook's ship
大家,都上铁钩船长的船。
旁白 neutral
Save me, Peter Pan!
救救我,彼得潘!
旁白 neutral
Captain Hook has locked me in his ship
铁钩船长把我锁在他的船里了。
旁白 neutral
Don't worry, Tinker Bell! I'll save you!
别担心,小叮当!我来救你!
旁白 neutral
I don't think so, Peter Pan
我不这么认为,彼得潘。
旁白 neutral
This time there is no escape
这次你逃不掉了。
旁白 neutral
Peter Pan! Today, you will lose!
彼得潘!今天,你会输的!
旁白 neutral
I'll never lose to you, Captain Hook!
我永远不会输给你,铁钩船长!
旁白 neutral
And I'll save Tinker Bell
而且我会救出小叮当。
旁白 neutral
Nooooo! I'll get you, Peter Pan!
不——!我会抓住你的,彼得潘!
旁白 neutral
Come on, Tinker Bell. Let's get out of here!
快,小叮当。我们离开这里!
旁白 neutral
Peter Pan, you're my hero!
彼得潘,你是我的英雄!
旁白 neutral
Okay, okay, Brenda. The game is over
好了好了,布伦达。游戏结束了。
旁白 neutral
Brian, are you hurt?
布莱恩,你受伤了吗?
旁白 neutral
I'm fine. This sand is comfortable
我没事。这沙子挺舒服的。
旁白 neutral
Come on, you guys. Recess is over
快来,你们几个。课间休息结束了。
旁白 neutral
I'm Captain Hook next recess
下次课间休息我来当铁钩船长。