Level 4 · 许愿井
🎬

E05 · Episodes

005 你是谁

你是谁

Little Fox · The Wishing Well · Episode 5 — 你是谁.

72 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

A little while later, Aunt Martha returned from shopping

过了一会儿,玛莎阿姨购物回来了。

旁白 neutral

" That's strange," she said, noticing the dirty rug

“真奇怪,”她说着,注意到脏兮兮的地毯。

旁白 neutral

" Children? Are you home?" she called out

“孩子们?你们在家吗?”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" In here!" came a voice from the kitchen

“在这儿呢!”厨房里传来一个声音。

旁白 neutral

With a shopping bag in one arm and Lamb in the other, Aunt Martha walked toward the voice

玛莎阿姨一只胳膊挎着购物袋,另一只胳膊抱着小羊,朝声音的方向走去。

旁白 neutral

Bobby was eating his second peanut butter sandwich when Aunt Martha entered the kitchen

玛莎阿姨走进厨房时,鲍比正在吃他的第二份花生酱三明治。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my!" she gasped, dropping the bag and almost dropping Lamb too

“哦,天哪!”她倒吸一口气,购物袋掉了,小羊也差点掉下去。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you?" she shouted at Bobby

“你是谁?”她对鲍比喊道。

旁白 neutral

Bobby looked up from his sandwich

鲍比从三明治上抬起头。

旁白 neutral

" It's me, Aunt Martha," he said

“是我呀,玛莎阿姨,”他说。

旁白 neutral

But of course Aunt Martha did not recognize the boy sitting in her kitchen

但玛莎阿姨当然认不出坐在她厨房里的男孩。

旁白 neutral

Aunt Martha hurried to put Lamb down, and Cy walked in, fresh from his shower

玛莎阿姨赶紧放下小羊,这时西洗完澡走了进来。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, I'll have a sandwich now," he said to his brother

“嘿,我现在要吃个三明治。”他对哥哥说。

旁白 neutral

" What? Another one?" Aunt Martha exclaimed

“什么?还有一个?”玛莎阿姨惊呼道。

旁白 neutral

Alarmed, she grabbed a broom

她惊慌地抓起一把扫帚。

旁白 neutral

" Aunt Martha," Cy tried to explain

“玛莎阿姨。”西想解释。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not your aunt!" she shouted

“我不是你们的阿姨!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" And how do you know my name?"

“你们怎么会知道我的名字?”

旁白 neutral

She waved the broom in their faces

她冲着他们的脸挥舞扫帚。

旁白 neutral

Upstairs, Panther was staring at the beautiful girl in the mirror

楼上,潘瑟正盯着镜子里那个美丽的女孩。

旁白 neutral

" Panther, should I wear my pink blouse or my blue one?"

"帕瑟,我该穿粉色衬衫还是蓝色那件?"

旁白 neutral

Jane called from the next room

简从隔壁房间喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know. Pick your favorite," Panther replied carelessly

"不知道。挑你喜欢的,"帕瑟漫不经心地回答。

旁白 neutral

Panther had grown up believing that she wasn't pretty

帕瑟从小一直觉得自己不漂亮。

旁白 neutral

" I would be so much happier if I was beautiful," she had always thought

"如果我长得美,会快乐得多,"她总这么想。

旁白 neutral

She turned her face to the side, still examining her reflection

她把脸转向一边,仍在端详镜中的自己。

旁白 neutral

" Now I am beautiful," she said, as if to convince herself

"现在我变美了,"她说道,像是在说服自己。

旁白 neutral

But who was the " self " looking back at her?

但镜中回望她的那个"自己"是谁呢?

旁白 neutral

Jane walked in, interrupting Panther's thoughts

简走进来,打断了帕瑟的思绪。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go down

"我们下去吧。

旁白 neutral

I hear Aunt Martha," she said

“我听见玛莎阿姨了。”她说。

旁白 neutral

Panther looked at her sister

帕瑟看向她的姐姐。

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" she said with a startled breath

“哦!”她倒吸一口气说。

旁白 neutral

" What is it?" asked Jane, looking around

“怎么了?”简环顾四周问道。

旁白 neutral

Panther shook her head

帕瑟摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" Nothing, it's just..."

“没什么,就是……”

旁白 neutral

" What?" asked Jane

“什么?”简问。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't recognize you," Panther replied, embarrassed

“我没认出你来。”帕瑟尴尬地回答。

旁白 neutral

Back in the kitchen, Cy and Bobby were in big trouble

回到厨房,赛和鲍比有了大麻烦。

旁白 neutral

" We're telling you the truth," Cy pleaded

“我们说的是实话。”赛恳求道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm Cy and that's Bobby!"

“我是赛,那是鲍比!”

旁白 neutral

Aunt Martha was not going to let herself be fooled

玛莎阿姨可不想被人糊弄。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think I'm stupid?" she said

“你们觉得我很傻吗?”她说。

旁白 neutral

" You are not Cy, and you are not Bobby!"

“你不是赛,你也不是鲍比!”

旁白 neutral

Just then, Panther and Jane stepped into the kitchen

就在这时,帕瑟和简走进了厨房。

旁白 neutral

" Aunt Martha! What are you doing?" they cried

“玛莎阿姨!您在干什么?”他们喊道。

旁白 neutral

For a second, Aunt Martha was stunned

玛莎阿姨一时愣住了。

旁白 neutral

" How many more of you are there?" she shouted

“你们到底还有多少人?”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

Aunt Martha's angry voice made Lamb cry

玛莎阿姨愤怒的声音把兰姆吓哭了。

旁白 neutral

Panther ran over to comfort her baby brother

帕瑟跑过去安慰她的小弟弟。

旁白 neutral

" It's okay, Lamb. Your sister is here," she said

“没事的,兰姆。你姐姐在这儿呢。”她说。

旁白 neutral

She tried to pick him up, but Lamb only screamed more loudly

她试着把他抱起来,可兰姆却哭得更厉害了。

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter? It's me!"

“怎么了?是我呀!”

旁白 neutral

Panther said in a trembling voice

帕瑟声音颤抖地说。

旁白 neutral

But Lamb's wide eyes said that he did not know her at all

但兰姆瞪得大大的眼睛表明,他根本不认识她。

旁白 neutral

" You stay away from that baby!"

“你离那个宝宝远点儿!”

旁白 neutral

Aunt Martha said and swatted Panther with the broom

玛莎阿姨说着,用扫帚打了帕瑟一下。

旁白 neutral

" Lamb?" Panther would not give up

“兰姆?”帕瑟不肯放弃。

旁白 neutral

" It's your sister."

“我是你姐姐呀。”

旁白 neutral

Lamb howled again

兰姆又嚎啕大哭起来。

旁白 neutral

" I've had enough," Aunt Martha screamed

“我受够了!”玛莎阿姨尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Get out! All of you!

“出去!你们都给我出去!

旁白 neutral

Get out of my house!"

从我家里出去!”

旁白 neutral

She lifted the broom and began swinging it around like a baseball bat

她举起扫帚,像挥棒球棒一样四处挥舞起来。

旁白 neutral

The Barth children ran out, upset

巴特家的孩子们伤心地跑了出去。

旁白 neutral

Not only Aunt Martha, but even baby Lamb did not recognize them anymore

不只是玛莎阿姨,就连小宝宝兰姆也认不出他们了。

旁白 neutral

" I can't believe Lamb didn't know me," cried Panther

“我真不敢相信兰姆竟然不认识我了。”帕瑟哭着说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I hope you're happy," Cy said hotly

“哼,这下你开心了吧。”赛气冲冲地说。

旁白 neutral

" You wanted to be beautiful."

“你一直想变漂亮来着。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't blame Lamb," Bobby gasped

“我不怪兰姆,”鲍比喘着气说。

旁白 neutral

" Even I don't know you

“就连我都不认识你。

旁白 neutral

I don't know myself."

我连我自己都不认识了。”