Level 5 · 丛林之书
🎬

E24 · Episodes

024 巴希拉的秘密

巴希拉的秘密

Little Fox · The Jungle Book · Episode 24 — 巴希拉的秘密.

67 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

That night Mowgli stayed with Messua in her hut

那天晚上,莫格利在梅苏娅的小屋里过夜。

旁白 neutral

As they ate dinner, she told him that her husband had died

吃饭时,她告诉他,她的丈夫已经去世了。

旁白 neutral

" But you saved our lives that night, Mowgli."

“但你那晚救了我们的命,莫格利。”

旁白 neutral

Her eyes filled with grateful tears

她的眼里充满了感激的泪水。

旁白 neutral

" And we have had a good life here

“我们在这里一直过得很好。

旁白 neutral

There's a village nearby, and I am content."

附近有个村子,我心满意足。”

旁白 neutral

In the morning Mowgli got ready to go

早上,莫格利准备好要离开了。

旁白 neutral

" Please visit again," Messua whispered, hugging him

“请再来看我,”梅苏娅低声说,拥抱了他。

旁白 neutral

" I love you."

“我爱你。”

旁白 neutral

Mowgli's throat felt tight

莫格利的喉咙发紧。

旁白 neutral

" I love you too, Messua

“我也爱你,梅苏娅。

旁白 neutral

And I will come back soon. I promise."

我会很快回来的。我保证。”

旁白 neutral

As he headed toward the marsh, a large beast jumped out of the tall grass

当他朝沼泽走去时,一只巨大的野兽从高高的草丛中跳了出来。

旁白 neutral

" Bagheera!" Mowgli said in surprise

“巴希拉!”莫格利惊讶地说。

旁白 neutral

" What are you doing here?"

“你在这儿做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I followed you," Bagheera replied

“我跟着你来的。”巴希拉回答。

旁白 neutral

" Again?" Mowgli laughed and shook his head

“又来?”莫格利笑着摇摇头。

旁白 neutral

" You're always following me

“你老是跟着我。

旁白 neutral

So are Mother Wolf and Gray Brother."

狼妈妈和灰兄弟也是。”

旁白 neutral

Bagheera looked nervous

巴希拉看上去有些紧张。

旁白 neutral

" Are you... Are you coming back to the jungle?" he asked

“你……你要回丛林吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" I... I thought you might stay here with the woman."

“我……我以为你会留在这里和那个女人在一起。”

旁白 neutral

Mowgli shook his head

莫格利摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I don't think I belong with people, Bagheera

“我觉得我不属于人类,巴希拉。

旁白 neutral

The man pack threw me out — remember? Just like the wolf pack."

人群把我赶了出来——记得吗?就像狼群一样。”

旁白 neutral

Bagheera studied Mowgli for a second

巴希拉端详了莫格利一会儿。

旁白 neutral

Then he lifted his chin." Feel under my jaw."

然后他抬起下巴。“摸摸我的下巴下面。”

旁白 neutral

Mowgli obediently put his fingers under Bagheera's silky chin

莫格利顺从地把手指放在巴希拉光滑的下巴下面。

旁白 neutral

The panther's fur covered thick muscles

黑豹的毛皮下是厚厚的肌肉。

旁白 neutral

Then Mowgli touched a bare patch." What's this?" he asked

然后莫格利摸到了一块光秃的地方。“这是什么?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" It is the mark of a collar," Bagheera said

“这是项圈留下的痕迹。”巴希拉说。

旁白 neutral

" No one in the jungle knows this — I was also born among people, Mowgli

“丛林里没人知道——莫格利,我也是在人类中间出生的。

旁白 neutral

I lived in a cage at the king's palace."

我曾在国王的宫殿里,住在一个笼子里。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Mowgli blinked in surprise

“什么?”莫格利惊讶地眨了眨眼。

旁白 neutral

Bagheera had lived with humans too?

巴希拉也曾和人类一起生活过?

旁白 neutral

" That's why I spoke for you at the council when you were a little cub," Bagheera went on

“所以你小时候,我在议会上为你说话。”巴希拉接着说。

旁白 neutral

" My mother died in the cages at the palace

“我母亲死在了宫殿的笼子里。

旁白 neutral

After that, I had no family there, and..."

从那以后,我在那里就没了家人,而且……”

旁白 neutral

Mowgli couldn't imagine the beautiful, strong panther trapped in a cage

莫格利无法想象这只美丽强壮的黑豹被关在笼子里的样子。

旁白 neutral

" The cage must have felt like prison."

“那笼子一定像座监狱。”

旁白 neutral

" It was a prison," Bagheera said

“那是个牢笼,”巴希拉说。

旁白 neutral

" I lived there without ever seeing the jungle

“我住在那里,从未见过丛林。

旁白 neutral

Then one night I mysteriously found my strength

然后有一天晚上,我莫名地找回了力气。

旁白 neutral

I told myself I was a panther — not a plaything for people

我告诉自己我是一头黑豹——不是人类的玩物。

旁白 neutral

And I broke the silly lock with one blow of my paw."

我一掌就击碎了那把愚蠢的锁。”

旁白 neutral

Mowgli grinned. That was something he could picture Bagheera doing

莫格利咧嘴笑了。他完全能想象巴希拉会那样做。

旁白 neutral

" Now you know my secret, Little Brother

“现在你知道了我的秘密,小兄弟。

旁白 neutral

I returned to the jungle where I belonged

我回到了属于我的丛林。

旁白 neutral

As for you..." Bagheera paused

至于你……”巴希拉顿了顿。

旁白 neutral

" You are a human

“你是人类。

旁白 neutral

So one day you too will return to where you belong."

所以总有一天,你也会回到属于你的地方。”

旁白 neutral

" Nope. Sorry, Bagheera, but you're wrong."

“不。抱歉,巴希拉,但你错了。”

旁白 neutral

Mowgli shook his head firmly

莫格利坚定地摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I won't ever live with people again

“我再也不会和人类一起生活了。

旁白 neutral

I'll visit Messua, but that's about it."

我会去看望梅苏娅,仅此而已。”

旁白 neutral

He patted the panther

他拍了拍黑豹。

旁白 neutral

" And when I'm older and on my own, I'll come back to visit you and Baloo — "

“等我长大独立了,我会回来看你和巴鲁——”

旁白 neutral

Just then a girl in a flowing white dress appeared on the path

正在这时,一个穿着飘逸白裙的女孩出现在小路上。

旁白 neutral

Mowgli and Bagheera ducked behind some bushes

莫格利和巴希拉赶紧躲到灌木丛后面。

旁白 neutral

As the girl passed, Mowgli moved the bushes with his hand

女孩经过时,莫格利用手拨开树枝。

旁白 neutral

He watched the girl walk toward the marsh

他看着那女孩朝沼泽走去。

旁白 neutral

" The boy is both man and wolf," Bagheera thought, watching him tenderly

“这孩子既有人性又有狼性,”巴希拉温柔地看着他想道。

旁白 neutral

" But one day he will become more man than wolf."

“但总有一天,他的人性会多过狼性。”

旁白 neutral

The girl disappeared, and Bagheera nudged Mowgli with his nose

女孩消失了,巴希拉用鼻子轻轻推了推莫格利。

旁白 neutral

" Ready to go home, Little Brother?"

“准备好回家了,小兄弟?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes." Mowgli leaped onto the panther's back

“好了。”莫格利跳上黑豹的背。

旁白 neutral

Then together they went back into the jungle

然后他们一起回到了丛林深处。