Level 5 · 丛林之书
🎬

E11 · Episodes

011 危险敌人

危险敌人

Little Fox · The Jungle Book · Episode 11 — 危险敌人.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

After his return from Monkey City, Mowgli lived happily among the wolf pack

从猴城回来后,莫格利在狼群中快乐地生活着。

旁白 neutral

He grew taller and stronger

他长得更高更壮了。

旁白 neutral

He hunted and swam

他打猎、游泳。

旁白 neutral

He sat in the sun, and he ate and slept — then ate and slept again

他晒着太阳,吃了睡——接着又吃了睡。

旁白 neutral

At Council Rock the wolves often asked Mowgli to pull sharp thorns from their paws

在议会岩,狼群常常请莫格利从爪子里拔出尖刺。

旁白 neutral

Mowgli noticed something strange whenever he did it

每次这么做时,莫格利都注意到一件怪事。

旁白 neutral

If he stared at the wolves, they quickly looked away

如果他盯着狼看,它们就迅速移开目光。

旁白 neutral

" That's odd," he thought." Are the wolves afraid of me?"

“真奇怪,”他想,“狼群怕我吗?”

旁白 neutral

Mowgli sometimes saw Shere Khan in the jungle

莫格利有时在丛林里见到谢利汗。

旁白 neutral

Mowgli tried to keep his distance

莫格利尽量保持距离。

旁白 neutral

But many of the young wolves were growing loyal to Shere Khan

但许多年轻的狼渐渐开始忠于谢利汗。

旁白 neutral

The tiger tossed them scraps of food

老虎扔给它们一些食物碎屑。

旁白 neutral

He praised them too

他还夸奖它们。

旁白 neutral

" What fine, brave hunters you are!" Shere Khan purred

“你们是多么出色、勇敢的猎手啊!”谢利汗低声细语道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know why you let Akela lead you

“我不明白你们为什么让阿克拉领导你们。

旁白 neutral

He's getting so old and weak."

他变得又老又弱了。”

旁白 neutral

" Mowgli might lead the pack one day," a young wolf said

“莫格利以后可能会领导狼群呢,”一只年轻的狼说。

旁白 neutral

" The man cub is very smart."

“那个人孩非常聪明。”

旁白 neutral

" He can even remove thorns from our paws," another wolf said

“他甚至能从我们爪子里拔出刺来,”另一只狼说。

旁白 neutral

" That man cub again!" Shere Khan growled

“又是那个人孩!”谢利汗低吼道。

旁白 neutral

" He is no better than any of you!"

“他一点也不比你们强!”

旁白 neutral

Some of the wolves growled too

一些狼也叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

" You're right, Shere Khan. Mowgli is not even a wolf!"

“你说得对,谢利汗。莫格利甚至根本不是狼!”

旁白 neutral

Bagheera watched what was happening within the wolf pack

巴希拉注视着狼群中发生的一切。

旁白 neutral

And he didn't like it

他很不高兴。

旁白 neutral

" Mowgli, how many times have I told you that Shere Khan is your enemy?" he asked one afternoon

“莫格利,我告诉过你多少次,谢利汗是你的敌人?”一天下午他问道。

旁白 neutral

The two friends were lying on some leaves in the warm sun

两个朋友正躺在暖阳下的落叶上。

旁白 neutral

Mowgli laughed." As many times as there are nuts on that tree!"

莫格利笑了。“跟那棵树上的坚果一样多!”

旁白 neutral

He shook his head

他摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

Bagheera was always giving him warnings and advice

巴希拉总是给他警告和忠告。

旁白 neutral

" Well, listen carefully," Bagheera said

“那么,仔细听好,”巴希拉说道。

旁白 neutral

" Akela is getting old. Soon he will be too weak to lead the pack

“阿克拉正在变老。很快他就会衰弱得无法领导狼群。

旁白 neutral

That's when the younger wolves will take action

到那时,年轻的狼就会采取行动。

旁白 neutral

They will try to throw you out of the pack."

他们会试图把你赶出狼群。”

旁白 neutral

" They won't throw me out of the pack!" Mowgli was still laughing

“他们不会把我赶出狼群的!”莫格利仍然在笑。

旁白 neutral

" I live in the jungle. I obey its law

“我住在丛林里。我遵守丛林的法则。

旁白 neutral

I even pull thorns from my brothers' and sisters' paws."

我甚至还帮兄弟姐妹们从爪子上拔刺呢。”

旁白 neutral

" Those things are true," Bagheera said firmly

“这些事倒是真的,”巴希拉坚定地说。

旁白 neutral

" But you're not a wolf

“但你不是狼。

旁白 neutral

You're a human

你是人类。

旁白 neutral

And someday you will live among them."

总有一天你会生活在他们中间。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't think so, Bagheera." Mowgli yawned

“我不这么觉得,巴希拉。”莫格利打了个哈欠。

旁白 neutral

" Sometimes I go to the hill to look down at the people's village

“有时候我会去山上,往下看看人类的村庄。

旁白 neutral

But I never talk to the villagers

但我从不和村民说话。

旁白 neutral

I don't hunt with them

我不和他们一同狩猎。

旁白 neutral

Anyway, you've lived in the jungle for your whole life

再说了,你一辈子都住在丛林里。

旁白 neutral

You don't know anything about people."

你对人类一无所知。”

旁白 neutral

The panther shifted his paws and looked away

黑豹挪动了一下爪子,移开了视线。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry to say this," he said

“我很抱歉这么说,”他说道。

旁白 neutral

" But most of the wolves hate you

“但是大多数狼都恨你。

旁白 neutral

They think you're wiser and stronger than they are

他们觉得你比他们更聪明、更强壮。

旁白 neutral

That's why they look away when you stare at them

所以你盯着他们看时,他们才会移开目光。

旁白 neutral

They are your enemies."

他们是你的敌人。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Mowgli felt stung, as if a bee had landed on his skin

“什么?”莫格利感到一阵刺痛,就像有只蜜蜂落在了他的皮肤上。

旁白 neutral

He leaped up." I thought they were my friends! Bagheera, what should I do?"

他跳了起来。“我以为他们是我的朋友!巴希拉,我该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

" You must protect yourself," Bagheera said

“你必须保护自己,”巴希拉说。

旁白 neutral

" Akela is not going to be able to lead the pack for much longer

“阿克拉领导不了狼群太久了。

旁白 neutral

As soon as he fails at hunting, the young wolves will turn against him

一旦他狩猎失败,年轻的狼就会起来反对他。

旁白 neutral

They'll go to Council Rock, and — I've got it!" Bagheera smiled

他们会去议事岩,然后——我有办法了!”巴希拉笑了。

旁白 neutral

" You must go down to the humans' village in the valley

“你必须下到山谷里的人类村庄去。

旁白 neutral

Get some of the red flower, which they grow there."

去取一些他们在那儿栽种的‘红花’来。”

旁白 neutral

" The red flower?" Mowgli repeated

“红花?”莫格利重复道。

旁白 neutral

Every beast in the jungle lived in fear of the humans' fire

丛林里的每只野兽都活在人类火焰的恐惧中。

旁白 neutral

" The red flower grows outside their huts at twilight

“黄昏时分,红花就开在他们小屋的外面。

旁白 neutral

I could try to get some."

我可以试着去取一些。”

旁白 neutral

" Good!" Bagheera nodded

“很好!”巴希拉点点头。

旁白 neutral

" Get it quickly and keep it nearby

“快去取来,带在身边。

旁白 neutral

When the time comes, you will be ready with a mighty weapon."

时候一到,你就能准备好一件强大的武器了。”