Level 6 · 瑞士家庭鲁滨逊
🎬

E07 · Episodes

007 平静的周日繁忙的周一

平静的周日繁忙的周一

Little Fox Level 6 · The Swiss Family Robinson · Episode 7 — 平静的周日繁忙的周一.

70 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The next morning everyone was awake early

第二天一早,大家都醒得很早。

旁白 neutral

The children sprang about the tree house like monkeys while I sat beneath the great tree

孩子们像猴子一样在树屋上跳来跳去,而我坐在大树下。

旁白 neutral

" What should we do next, Father?" Franz called down to me

“我们接下来做什么,爸爸?”弗朗兹从上面朝我喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What do you want us to do today?"

“你今天想让我们做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Rest, my boys," I replied." Rest."

“休息,孩子们,”我回答,“休息。”

旁白 neutral

" Rest?" Franz repeated." Why should we rest?"

“休息?”弗朗兹重复道,“我们为什么要休息?”

旁白 neutral

" It's Sunday. Come down here, please."

“今天是星期天。请你们下来一下。”

旁白 neutral

" Is it really Sunday?" asked Jack when he'd climbed down the ladder

“真的是星期天吗?”杰克爬下梯子后问道。

旁白 neutral

" How jolly! I won't do any work

“太棒了!我什么都不用干了。”

旁白 neutral

I'll take a bow and arrow and prowl through the woods

我要拿上弓箭,去林子里逛逛。

旁白 neutral

And we'll climb about the tree and have fun all day."

我们就在树上爬来爬去,玩一整天。

旁白 neutral

" That's not resting, Jack," I pointed out

“那不是休息,杰克,”我指出。

旁白 neutral

" That's not the way you usually spend Sundays."

“那不是你们平时过星期天的方式。”

旁白 neutral

" I usually go to church, but we don't have a church here."

“我通常去教堂,但这里没有教堂。”

旁白 neutral

" And we don't have a clergyman or an organ," added little Franz

“也没有牧师和管风琴,”小弗朗茨补充道。

旁白 neutral

" We can still offer thanks for our new home," I said

“我们仍然可以为我们的新家表示感谢,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Come, everyone, gather around me."

“来吧,大家,聚到我身边来。”

旁白 neutral

After I led my family in some prayers and hymns, the boys were free to do as they liked

在我带领家人做了祈祷和唱了赞美诗之后,孩子们就可以自由活动了。

旁白 neutral

I continued to sit under our tree

我继续坐在我们的树下。

旁白 neutral

A few birds came to feed on the figs, which were just beginning to ripen

几只鸟飞来吃无花果,这些果子刚开始成熟。

旁白 neutral

I realized that as more figs ripened, more birds would come

我意识到,随着更多无花果成熟,会有更多鸟飞来。

旁白 neutral

If we could preserve some birds, we could eat them during the rainy season when food might be scarce

如果我们能保存一些鸟,就能在食物可能短缺的雨季吃它们了。

旁白 neutral

Relieved that I'd thought of a way to provide food for my family, I enjoyed my morning in the shade

想到能为家人储存食物,我松了口气,在树荫下享受这个早晨。

旁白 neutral

During lunch I proposed that we name all the places we'd visited since we arrived

午餐时,我提议为我们到达以来去过的所有地方命名。

旁白 neutral

" We'll feel more at home if these places have names," I said

“如果这些地方有名字,我们会更有家的感觉,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Let's start by naming the bay where we landed."

“我们从命名我们登陆的那个海湾开始吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Oyster Bay," said Fritz

“牡蛎湾,”弗里茨说。

旁白 neutral

" No, no," protested Jack

“不,不,”杰克抗议道。

旁白 neutral

" Lobster Bay, in memory of the fellow who grabbed my leg."

“龙虾湾,为了纪念那个抓住我腿的家伙。”

旁白 neutral

" I think we should call it Safety Bay," said my wife

“我觉得我们应该叫它安全湾,”我妻子说。

旁白 neutral

" It will be a token of our gratitude for a safe escape from the ship."

“这将是我们对从沉船安全逃生表达感激之情的一个纪念。”

旁白 neutral

" I like it!" said Ernest

“我喜欢这个名字!”厄内斯特说。

旁白 neutral

The others agreed, and so the bay was known as Safety Bay from that moment on

其他人也都同意,于是从那一刻起,这个海湾就叫做安全湾了。

旁白 neutral

We easily decided on Tentholm for the place where we first lived

我们很轻易地就决定把最初住过的地方命名为帐篷屋。

旁白 neutral

Many names were proposed for our tree house, but we finally decided on Falconhurst

大家为树屋提了很多名字,但最终我们决定叫它猎鹰居。

旁白 neutral

We spent the rest of the day quietly

那天剩下的时光,我们过得很安静。

旁白 neutral

The following morning I proposed an expedition to Tentholm

第二天早上,我提议去帐篷屋远征一趟。

旁白 neutral

We went by a different route

我们走了一条不同的路。

旁白 neutral

The boys roamed ahead of my wife and me

孩子们跑在我和妻子前面到处探索。

旁白 neutral

Knips the monkey rode along on Juno the dog

猴子克尼普斯骑在狗儿朱诺身上一道前行。

旁白 neutral

Soon I heard a joyful shout, and Ernest came running toward me at full speed, followed by his brothers

很快,我听见一声欢呼,埃尔奈斯特全速向我跑来,弟弟们紧随其后。

旁白 neutral

He held out a plant for me to see

他伸出手,递给我一株植物看。

旁白 neutral

" Potatoes! Potatoes, Father!" Ernest was gasping for breath

“土豆!土豆,爸爸!”埃尔奈斯特上气不接下气地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Jack." Acres and acres of potatoes. Come look at them."

“没错,”杰克说,“好多好多英亩的土豆。快来看!”

旁白 neutral

My wife and I hurried to the spot

我和妻子连忙赶到那里。

旁白 neutral

There indeed was a great area of land covered with potato plants

那里确实有一大片土地,长满了土豆秧。

旁白 neutral

" Ernest, you've made a great discovery," I said

“埃尔奈斯特,你这个发现真了不起。”我说。

旁白 neutral

" With all these potatoes, we'll always have something to eat."

“有了这么多土豆,我们总能有东西吃了。”

旁白 neutral

" Ernest may have the honor of discovering the potatoes," said Jack

“发现土豆的荣誉可以归埃尔奈斯特,”杰克说,

旁白 neutral

" But I'll have the honor of being the first to harvest them."

“但第一个收获它们的人应该是我。”

旁白 neutral

So he set to work digging potatoes with his hands

于是他立刻动手,用双手挖起土豆来。

旁白 neutral

Knips followed his example and soon had a pile of potatoes beside him

克尼普斯也有样学样,不一会儿身边就堆起了一小堆土豆。

旁白 neutral

Everyone began digging, and we didn't stop until we'd filled every bag, pouch, and pocket

大家都开始挖起来,一直挖到所有的袋子、小包和口袋都装得满满当当才停下。

旁白 neutral

We pushed on to Tentholm, loaded down with potatoes but happy with our find

我们背着沉甸甸的土豆,继续向帐篷屋前进,大家都为这个发现高兴不已。

旁白 neutral

Along the way the boys pestered me for the names and uses of the many strange plants and trees we passed

一路上,孩子们缠着我问个不停,想知道经过的各种奇花异树的名字和用途。

旁白 neutral

I recognized some of them, but there were many others that I couldn't identify

其中一些我认得出,但还有许多我也叫不上名字。

旁白 neutral

Everything was safe at Tentholm, and we began gathering what we wanted to take back

帐篷屋那边一切都安然无恙,我们开始收拾要带回去的东西。

旁白 neutral

I collected a fresh supply of salt, and my wife wanted to make butter

我准备再带些盐,而我妻子想做一些黄油。

旁白 neutral

Jack and Ernest ran down to the beach to capture the geese and ducks that we'd left behind

杰克和埃尔奈斯特跑到海边,去抓我们之前留下的那些鹅和鸭子。

旁白 neutral

The birds were out on the water, and nothing could persuade them to come ashore

那些家禽都待在水面上,说什么都不肯上岸。

旁白 neutral

" I know!" said Ernest." Let's ask Mother for some cheese and string."

“我有办法了!”埃尔奈斯特说,“咱们去找妈妈要些奶酪和绳子。”

旁白 neutral

" Cheese and string?" said Jack." Who will eat that?"

“奶酪和绳子?”杰克说,“谁要吃那个啊?”

旁白 neutral

" Just watch," said Ernest as he led Jack to the tent for supplies

“你就看好吧。”埃尔奈斯特说着,便领着杰克回帐篷取东西了。

旁白 neutral

Back at the beach, the boys broke off pieces of cheese and tied a long string around each one

回到海边,孩子们把奶酪掰成小碎块,再用长绳子分别拴好。

旁白 neutral

Ernest threw the bait into the water, and the hungry birds instantly went after it

埃尔奈斯特把鱼饵扔进水里,饿坏了的家禽立刻追了上去。

旁白 neutral

With a little maneuvering, he got the birds onshore, where Jack caught them and tied their feet together

他略施小计,便把家禽引到了岸上,杰克趁机抓住它们,把它们的脚捆在了一起。

旁白 neutral

We soon set off for Falconhurst

我们很快就出发返回隼巢。

旁白 neutral

After a pleasant walk, we were back at our tree house

愉快地走了一阵后,我们回到了树屋。

旁白 neutral

I released the birds into our stream

我把那几只鸟放进了我们的小溪里。

旁白 neutral

After a delicious supper of potatoes, milk, and butter, we went to bed

享用了一顿美味的晚餐,有土豆、牛奶和黄油,我们就上床睡觉了。