Level 7 · 单集故事
🎬

E58 · Episodes

058 不来梅的音乐家

不来梅的音乐家

Little Fox Level 7 · Single Stories · Episode 58 — 不来梅的音乐家.

111 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Once upon a time, a donkey lived on a farm

很久很久以前,农场里住着一头驴。

旁白 neutral

The donkey worked hard for the farmer

这头驴为农夫辛勤地干活。

旁白 neutral

After many years the donkey became old and tired

许多年过去,驴变得又老又累。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, this sack is so heavy! I wish I could rest."

“哦,这袋东西太重了!我真希望能歇一歇。”

旁白 neutral

" Hmm, this donkey is getting too old to work for me any longer

“嗯,这头驴太老了,不能再替我干活了。

旁白 neutral

I should sell him to the butcher."

我该把他卖给屠夫。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! The butcher will kill me. I must escape

“哦不!屠夫会杀了我的。我必须逃走。

旁白 neutral

Hmm, but what will I do for a living then?

嗯,可到时候我靠什么谋生呢?

旁白 neutral

Ah! I will go to Bremen and become a musician."

啊!我要去不来梅,当个音乐家。”

旁白 neutral

The farmer and the donkey returned to the farm

农夫和驴回到了农场。

旁白 neutral

The farmer took the donkey's sack and went into the barn

农夫拿走了驴子的粮袋,走进了谷仓。

旁白 neutral

" Now is my chance!"

“我的机会来了!”

旁白 neutral

The donkey ran away

驴子逃跑了。

旁白 neutral

Soon the donkey found the road to Bremen

很快,驴子找到了通往不来梅的路。

旁白 neutral

He met an old dog lying on the road. The dog was out of breath

它遇到一只老狗躺在路上,气喘吁吁的。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you out of breath, Mr. Dog?"

“狗先生,你怎么累成这样?”

旁白 neutral

" Ah! I am old and weak. I cannot hunt anymore

“唉!我年纪大了,身体又弱,再也无法打猎了。”

旁白 neutral

My master thought I was lazy, so he tried to shoot me. I ran away

“我的主人觉得我太懒,想开枪打死我。我就逃出来了。”

旁白 neutral

But now I do not have either a home or a job. I will starve."

“但现在我无家可归,也没活儿干,快要饿死了。”

旁白 neutral

" I am going to Bremen to become a musician. Let's go together

“我要去不来梅当音乐家。我们一起去吧。”

旁白 neutral

We can start a musical band. I will play the guitar, and you can beat the drum."

我们可以组建一个乐队。我弹吉他,你打鼓。”

旁白 neutral

" That's a great idea!"

“那真是个好主意!”

旁白 neutral

The donkey and the dog walked towards Bremen

驴和狗朝不来梅走去。

旁白 neutral

Before long they met a cat. He was sitting beside the road. The cat had a sad look

不久,他们遇到一只猫。他坐在路边,一脸悲伤。

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Cat, you look so sad. What's the matter with you?"

“猫先生,你看上去好难过。你怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

" I am sad because I am no longer loved. I am too old to catch mice anymore

“我伤心是因为没人再爱我了。我太老了,抓不到老鼠了。

旁白 neutral

And my mistress beat me. So I ran away. But I don't know where to go."

我的女主人还打我。所以我就逃走了。但我不知道去哪里。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, come with us to Bremen. We can start a musical band

“哦,跟我们一起去不来梅吧。我们可以组建一个乐队。

旁白 neutral

I will play the guitar, Mr. Dog can beat the drum, and you can sing in our band."

我弹吉他,狗先生打鼓,你可以在乐队里唱歌。”

旁白 neutral

" That sounds great!"

“听起来真棒!”

旁白 neutral

So the cat joined the dog and the donkey on their way to Bremen

于是,猫加入了狗和驴,一同前往不来梅。

旁白 neutral

Soon the three animals came to a farm. A rooster sat on the fence

很快,三只动物来到一个农场。一只公鸡正站在篱笆上。

旁白 neutral

He crowed with all his might." Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

他用尽全力打鸣。“喔喔喔!”

旁白 neutral

" You sound scared. What is the matter?"

“你听起来很害怕。出什么事了?”

旁白 neutral

" I wake up everyone on the farm every morning

“我每天早上叫醒农场里的所有人。

旁白 neutral

But tonight guests are coming for dinner

但是今晚有客人要来吃晚饭。

旁白 neutral

The master's wife told the cook to cook me for their soup

主人的妻子吩咐厨师,要把我煮了做汤给他们喝。

旁白 neutral

So I am crowing until I die. Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

所以我要一直打鸣,直到我死掉。喔喔喔!”

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Rooster, you must come with us too. We are going to Bremen

“公鸡先生,您也一定要跟我们走。我们要去不来梅。

旁白 neutral

You have a good voice. You can sing in our band."

您有一副好嗓子。您可以在我们的乐队里唱歌。”

旁白 neutral

" Anything is better than death! I will join you right now."

"什么都比死了强!我马上加入你们。"

旁白 neutral

The rooster jumped down from the fence

公鸡从篱笆上跳了下来。

旁白 neutral

Then all of the animals walked toward Bremen

于是,所有的动物一起朝不来梅走去。

旁白 neutral

That evening the animals passed through a forest

那天晚上,动物们穿过一片森林。

旁白 neutral

They decided to spend the night by a big tree

他们决定在一棵大树下过夜。

旁白 neutral

The donkey and the dog lay down near the tree

驴和狗在大树旁边躺了下来。

旁白 neutral

The cat climbed up the tree and curled up on a large branch

猫爬上树,在一根粗大的树枝上蜷缩起来。

旁白 neutral

But the rooster flew up to the top of the tree. He could see all around them

但是公鸡飞到了树顶上。他能看到四周的一切。

旁白 neutral

" I see a light over there. It is a house. It is not too far from here!"

"我看见那边有灯光。是座房子,离这里不远!"

旁白 neutral

" Let's spend the night in the house

"我们到那房子里过夜吧。"

旁白 neutral

It is too cold and windy to stay outside."

外面又冷风又大,没法待了。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, and there may be some food there too."

是啊,说不定那里还有吃的呢。

旁白 neutral

The animals walked through the forest. Finally they reached the house

动物们一起穿过森林,终于来到了那座房子前。

旁白 neutral

The donkey was the tallest, so he looked through the window

驴子个子最高,于是他朝窗户里望去。

旁白 neutral

" What do you see, Mr. Donkey?"

"驴先生,你看到了什么?"

旁白 neutral

" Shush! Keep your voice down. Someone is in there."

"嘘!小声点儿,里面有人。"

旁白 neutral

" Ohhh! We stole so much money. What a lucky day! Ha-ha-ha! Let's drink all night."

"哦!我们偷了这么多钱。今天运气真好!哈哈哈!咱们喝个通宵吧。"

旁白 neutral

" What do you see, Mr. Donkey?"

"驴先生,你看到了什么?"

旁白 neutral

" There are good things to eat and drink on the table

"桌上有好吃好喝的东西。

旁白 neutral

But robbers are sitting at the table too."

不过,桌边坐的是一群强盗。"

旁白 neutral

" Robbers? Oh my. They might kill us. Let's run away!"

“强盗?哦,天哪。他们可能会杀了我们。我们快跑吧!”

旁白 neutral

" But I'm so hungry."

“可是我太饿了。”

旁白 neutral

" We can scare them away. Then we can eat the food and spend the night in the warm house."

“我们可以把他们吓跑。然后我们就可以吃那些食物,在温暖的房子里过夜。”

旁白 neutral

" How?"

“怎么做呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I know how to scare them. I will put my front legs on the window ledge

“我知道怎么吓跑他们。我把前腿搭在窗台上。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Dog can jump on my back. Mr. Cat can climb on Mr. Dog's back

狗先生可以跳到我背上。猫先生可以爬到狗先生背上。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Rooster can fly to the very top

公鸡先生可以飞到最上面。

旁白 neutral

When I say ' Go,' we will all make noises as loudly as we can."

等我说‘开始’,我们就一起尽可能大声地叫。”

旁白 neutral

The other animals thought that this was a great idea

其他动物都觉得这是个绝妙的主意。

旁白 neutral

They each climbed up on the donkey's back and waited for his signal." Go!"

他们一个接一个爬到驴的背上,等着他的信号。“开始!”

旁白 neutral

" Cock-a-doodle-doo!"" Hee-haw, hee-haw!"" Meow, meeeooow!"" Bow-wow, ruff, ruff!"

“喔喔喔!” “嗯昂,嗯昂!” “喵,喵呜!” “汪汪,汪汪!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh! It's a ghost! It is here to punish our sins. What should we do?"

“哦!是鬼!它来惩罚我们的罪过了。我们该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

But the donkey was old and weak

可驴子又老又弱。

旁白 neutral

He leaned against the window because he was tired

他累了,就靠在了窗户上。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the window broke. They all fell through the window and into the room

突然,窗户破了。他们全都摔进了房间里。

旁白 neutral

But fortunately the wind blew the candle out at the same time

不过幸运的是,风同时也把蜡烛吹灭了。

旁白 neutral

" Ohhh! It's a ghost! Run!" The robbers ran out of the house thinking that a ghost made the noise and broke the window

“哦!是鬼!快跑!”强盗们以为发出声响、打破窗户的是鬼,慌忙跑出了房子。

旁白 neutral

Then the four animals laughed and sat down at the table. They ate and ate

接着,四只动物笑了起来,在桌旁坐下。他们吃啊吃。

旁白 neutral

Each animal found a comfortable spot and soon fell asleep

每只动物都找到了舒服的地方,很快就睡着了。

旁白 neutral

The robbers watched the house from the forest

强盗们从树林里盯着那栋房子。

旁白 neutral

" Let's pull ourselves together now. Look! It is quiet again

“咱们打起精神来。看!又安静下来了。

旁白 neutral

I think we should go back to check it out."

我觉得我们应该回去看看情况。”

旁白 neutral

" Then you go to the house first."

“那你先进屋去。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay, I'm not scared!"

“好,我才不怕呢!”

旁白 neutral

The robber entered the house quietly. He went into the kitchen to light a candle

强盗悄悄溜进屋子。他走进厨房想点根蜡烛。

旁白 neutral

But the cat was watching him." Ah, there are two coals in the fireplace

但猫正盯着他。“啊,壁炉里有两块炭火。

旁白 neutral

I will strike my match on one of them."

我往其中一块上划根火柴。”

旁白 neutral

But the coals were really the cat's eyes

但那炭火其实是猫的眼睛。

旁白 neutral

The robber struck the match on the cat's face

强盗往猫的脸上划火柴。

旁白 neutral

The cat hissed and scratched the robber's face

猫嘶嘶叫着抓破了强盗的脸。

旁白 neutral

The frightened robber ran to the back door. There the dog bit his leg

受惊吓的强盗跑向后门,那里的狗咬了他的腿。

旁白 neutral

The robber screamed and ran across the yard

强盗尖叫着跑过院子。

旁白 neutral

The donkey woke up and kicked the robber

驴醒过来,踢了强盗一脚。

旁白 neutral

Then the rooster woke up." Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

然后公鸡醒了。“喔喔喔!”

旁白 neutral

The frightened robber ran to warn his friend

受惊吓的强盗跑去警告他的朋友。

旁白 neutral

" Ah, there is a horrible witch sitting in the house

“啊,房子里坐着一个可怕的女巫。

旁白 neutral

She hissed and scratched my face with her long claws

她嘶嘶地叫,用长长的爪子抓了我的脸。

旁白 neutral

And by the door, a man with a knife stabbed me in the leg

门口有个拿刀的男人刺了我的腿。

旁白 neutral

When I ran outside, a black monster beat me with a club

我跑出去的时候,一个黑色怪物用棍子打我。

旁白 neutral

A judge sat on the roof and called out,' You are all robbers. Go away.'

一个法官坐在屋顶上喊道:‘你们都是强盗。走开。’

旁白 neutral

So I ran away as fast as I could."

所以我拼命地逃走了。”

旁白 neutral

" We must escape before they come after us."

“我们得在他们追来之前逃走。”

旁白 neutral

So the robbers ran far away. The animals watched as the robbers ran away

于是强盗们逃得远远的。动物们看着强盗们跑远了。

旁白 neutral

" Hooray! The robbers are gone!"

“万岁!强盗们走了!”

旁白 neutral

" This is a nice place to live. There is plenty to eat

“这是个生活的好地方。有充足的食物。

旁白 neutral

And each of us has a warm place to sleep."

我们每个人也都有温暖的地方睡觉。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's stay here forever!"

“我们就永远留在这里吧!”

旁白 neutral

" Yes! Let's stay here. We can sing and eat all we want!

“是的!我们就留在这里。我们可以尽情唱歌、尽情吃东西!

旁白 neutral

We do not need to go to Bremen any longer."

我们再也不需要去不来梅了。”

旁白 neutral

The robbers never returned to the house

强盗们再也没有回到这所房子。

旁白 neutral

And the four " musicians " lived in the house happily ever after

于是,这四个“音乐家”在那所房子里从此幸福地生活着。