Level 7 · 单集故事
🎬

E49 · Episodes

049 我的新朋友

我的新朋友

Little Fox Level 7 · Single Stories · Episode 49 — 我的新朋友.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Christy's family was moving. She was very sad

克里斯蒂一家要搬家了。她非常伤心。

旁白 neutral

Christy did not want to leave her friends

克里斯蒂不想离开她的朋友们。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, honey. You'll make new friends," Mom said

“别担心,亲爱的。你会交到新朋友的,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" You'll love the new house too," said Dad. But Christy was still sad

“你也会喜欢新房子的,”爸爸说。但克里斯蒂还是伤心。

旁白 neutral

Christy did not like her new school. The kids did not speak to her

克里斯蒂不喜欢她的新学校。孩子们不和她说话。

旁白 neutral

They did not play with her. Christy did not have any friends

他们不和她玩。克里斯蒂一个朋友也没有。

旁白 neutral

" What did you do at school today?" asked Dad

“今天你在学校做了什么?”爸爸问。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure there are many nice kids in your class," said Mom. Her parents were very worried

“我相信你们班有很多好孩子,”妈妈说。她的父母非常担心。

旁白 neutral

One day after school, Christy was walking home alone. She saw a little park

一天放学后,克里斯蒂独自走路回家。她看见一个小公园。

旁白 neutral

" I am going to take a walk in that park," Christy said to herself

“我要去那个公园走一走,”克里斯蒂自言自语道。

旁白 neutral

The next day Christy was smiling." Can I play in the park after school?" Christy asked cheerfully

第二天,克里斯蒂微笑着。“放学后我能在公园里玩吗?”克里斯蒂兴高采烈地问。

旁白 neutral

" With who, Christy?" asked Mom

“和谁呀,克里斯蒂?”妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" With my new friend," smiled Christy

“和我的新朋友,”克里斯蒂笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" Of course you can," Mom and Dad said happily

“当然可以,”爸爸妈妈高兴地说。

旁白 neutral

During lunchtime Christy ate only half of her ham sandwich

午餐时,克里斯蒂只吃了半个火腿三明治。

旁白 neutral

All day long she was smiling. Christy could not wait for school to be over

一整天她都在笑。克里斯蒂等不及放学了。

旁白 neutral

She wanted to go to the park to see her new friend

她想去公园见她的新朋友。

旁白 neutral

" Did you have fun in the park?" asked Dad

“在公园玩得开心吗?”爸爸问。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes," answered Christy

“哦,开心,”克里斯蒂回答。

旁白 neutral

" What's your friend's name?" asked Mom

“你的朋友叫什么名字?”妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" Hammie!" Christy giggled

"哈米!"克里斯蒂咯咯地笑了。

旁白 neutral

On Saturday Christy went to the park to see her new friend

星期六,克里斯蒂去公园见她的新朋友。

旁白 neutral

" Do you want some of my sandwich? No one at school wants to be my friend

"你想吃点我的三明治吗?在学校里没人想和我做朋友。

旁白 neutral

You're the only friend I have, Hammie."

你是我唯一的朋友,哈米。"

旁白 neutral

Christy was helping her mom make dinner

克里斯蒂在帮妈妈做晚饭。

旁白 neutral

" Why don't you invite your friend for dinner?" Mom asked

"为什么不请你朋友来吃晚饭呢?"妈妈问。

旁白 neutral

" Uh, I think he's shy," Christy answered quickly

"呃,我觉得他害羞,"克里斯蒂急忙回答。

旁白 neutral

" Christy, is your friend a boy?" Mother said with surprise

"克里斯蒂,你的朋友是个男孩吗?"妈妈惊讶地说。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me, I have to get something from my room!"

"不好意思,我得从我房间拿点东西!"

旁白 neutral

" What's going on?" asked Dad

"怎么回事?"爸爸问。

旁白 neutral

" Christy's new friend Hammie is a boy!" Mom said

“克里斯蒂的新朋友哈米是个男孩!”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" A boy! You mean Christy has a boyfriend?" said Dad. Christy's parents were worried once again

“男孩!你是说克里斯蒂有男朋友了?”爸爸说。克里斯蒂的父母又开始担心了。

旁白 neutral

One day there was a new girl in Christy's class

一天,克里斯蒂的班上来了个新女孩。

旁白 neutral

" Class, this is Mina. Her family just moved here," said Mrs. Peters

“同学们,这是米娜。她家刚搬来,”彼得斯老师说。

旁白 neutral

" Mina, go and sit next to Christy."

“米娜,去坐在克里斯蒂旁边。”

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Christy! Can I sit here?" asked Mina

“嗨,克里斯蒂!我可以坐这里吗?”米娜问道。

旁白 neutral

" Sure," said Christy. The two girls began talking

“当然,”克里斯蒂说。两个女孩开始聊了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Let's walk home together!" said Mina

“我们一起走回家吧!”米娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I have to meet my friend," said Christy

“嗯,我得去见我的朋友,”克里斯蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you want to meet my friend?"

“你想见见我的朋友吗?”

旁白 neutral

The two girls chatted all the way to the park

两个女孩一路聊着天去了公园。

旁白 neutral

It was already dark outside. Christy was not home yet

外面天已经黑了,克里斯蒂还没回家。

旁白 neutral

Her mom and dad were very worried

她的爸爸妈妈非常担心。

旁白 neutral

They knew she was at the park with Hammie

他们知道她和哈米在公园里。

旁白 neutral

" Do you know what time it is, young lady?" Dad said angrily

“你知道现在几点了吗,小姐?”爸爸生气地说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry. I was in the park..." began Christy

“对不起。我在公园……”克里斯蒂开口说道。

旁白 neutral

" We know Hammie is your boyfriend!" shouted Mom and Dad together

“我们知道哈米是你的男朋友!”爸爸妈妈一起喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Go to your room! You are in big trouble!"

“回你房间去!你麻烦大了!”

旁白 neutral

Christy's parents were very upset. They did not know what to do. Then the phone rang

克里斯蒂的父母非常心烦。他们不知道该怎么办。然后电话响了。

旁白 neutral

" My name is Mina. I'm Christy's friend."

“我叫米娜,是克里斯蒂的朋友。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry, Mina, but Christy can't come to the phone right now," said Mom

“对不起,米娜,但克里斯蒂现在不能接电话,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" Can you tell Christy that I am going to bring some extra sandwiches for Hammie tomorrow?" Mina said

“你能告诉克里斯蒂我明天会多带些三明治给哈米吗?”米娜说。

旁白 neutral

" You know Hammie? Tell me all about him. What does he look like?

“你认识哈米?告诉我关于他的一切。他长什么样?”

旁白 neutral

How old is he?" Christy's mom was getting upset again

“他多大了?”克里斯蒂的妈妈又变得心烦了。

旁白 neutral

" Hammie is a raccoon," said Mina

“哈米是只浣熊,”米娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Christy, we're so sorry for shouting at you." Mom hugged Christy

“克里斯蒂,我们对你大喊大叫,真的很抱歉。”妈妈抱住了克里斯蒂。

旁白 neutral

" We didn't know Hammie was a raccoon," said Dad

“我们不知道哈米是只浣熊,”爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" We thought he was your secret boyfriend," said Mom

“我们以为他是你的秘密男朋友,”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" I was so lonely until I met Hammie in the park," said Christy

“在公园遇见哈米之前,我非常孤独,”克里斯蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" Every day he came to play with me. He was my only friend."

“他每天都来和我玩。他是我唯一的朋友。”

旁白 neutral

The next day Christy went with Mina and her parents to the park

第二天,克里斯蒂和米娜还有爸爸妈妈一起去了公园。

旁白 neutral

Soon Hammie came to say hello to his friends

很快哈米过来向他的朋友们打招呼。

旁白 neutral

" Mom, Dad, this is Hammie, my old friend," Christy said

“妈妈,爸爸,这是哈米,我的老朋友,”克里斯蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" And this is Mina, my new friend."

“这是米娜,我的新朋友。”