Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E90 · Episodes

091 侦探安妮

侦探安妮

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 90 — 侦探安妮.

71 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Annie and her family were enjoying dessert

安妮和她的家人正在享用甜点。

旁白 neutral

Everyone loved Mother's chocolate almond cake

大家都喜欢妈妈做的巧克力杏仁蛋糕。

旁白 neutral

But Annie was not feeling well

但安妮觉得不太舒服。

旁白 neutral

" Mom, can I save my piece for tomorrow?" she asked

“妈妈,我可以把我这块留到明天吗?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" Annie, are you sure you want to save your cake?" asked Dad

“安妮,你确定要把蛋糕留起来吗?”爸爸问。

旁白 neutral

" What if it spoils?" asked her sister Molly

“要是坏了怎么办?”她姐姐莫莉问。

旁白 neutral

" It won't taste good tomorrow," said Jesse, one of the twins

“放到明天就不好吃了。”双胞胎之一的杰西说。

旁白 neutral

" What if you're still sick tomorrow?" said Jake, the other twin

“万一你明天还不舒服呢?”另一个双胞胎杰克说。

旁白 neutral

" Please do not touch my cake!" Annie said

“请不要动我的蛋糕!”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Good morning! How are you feeling?" asked Mother the next morning

“早上好!你感觉怎么样了?”第二天早上妈妈问道。

旁白 neutral

" I feel great!" answered Annie

“我感觉好极了!”安妮回答。

旁白 neutral

Annie opened the refrigerator door

安妮打开了冰箱门。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" she shouted." My cake is gone!

“哦不!”她喊道,“我的蛋糕不见了!”

旁白 neutral

Who ate my cake?" she asked

“谁吃了我的蛋糕?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" Not me," said Molly

“不是我,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" It wasn't me," said Jesse

“不是我干的,”杰西说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't look at me," said Jake

“别看我,”杰克说。

旁白 neutral

Annie's parents shrugged their shoulders

安妮的父母耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" One of you is not telling the truth," Annie said

“你们中有一个人没说实话,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Someone in this room ate my cake!

“这房间里有人吃了我的蛋糕!”

旁白 neutral

And I am going to find out who did it!"

而且我会查出是谁干的!

旁白 neutral

Annie asked her family to leave the kitchen

安妮让她的家人离开厨房。

旁白 neutral

She wanted to search the area for clues

她想在这个区域寻找线索。

旁白 neutral

There were no dishes or cups in the sink

水槽里没有盘子或杯子。

旁白 neutral

It was very clean

非常干净。

旁白 neutral

Annie opened the cupboard

安妮打开了橱柜。

旁白 neutral

One of the cups was missing

其中一个杯子不见了。

旁白 neutral

Annie opened the lid to the garbage can

安妮打开了垃圾桶的盖子。

旁白 neutral

She found the wrapper from her cake

她找到了自己蛋糕的包装纸。

旁白 neutral

There was also a fresh banana peel

还有一个新鲜的香蕉皮。

旁白 neutral

Annie asked everyone to meet her in the living room

安妮叫大家到客厅集合。

旁白 neutral

" I would like to ask you some questions," announced Annie

“我想问你们几个问题,”安妮宣布。

旁白 neutral

" Let's start with you, Dad

“先从你开始吧,爸爸。

旁白 neutral

What time did you go to sleep last night?"

你昨晚几点睡的?”

旁白 neutral

" About eleven," he answered

“大概十一点,”他回答。

旁白 neutral

" Did you wake up during the night?"

“你夜里醒过吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I did. I went to the bathroom," he said

“是的,醒过。我去了趟洗手间,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Did you wake up during the night?" Annie asked her mother

“你夜里醒过吗?”安妮问妈妈。

旁白 neutral

" I woke up twice," she answered

“我醒了两次,”她回答。

旁白 neutral

" Once when your father got up, and the other time was about six o'clock."

“一次是你爸爸起来的时候,另一次大概是六点钟。”

旁白 neutral

" What woke you up then?" Annie asked

“那是什么把你吵醒的?”安妮问道。

旁白 neutral

" I thought I heard a sound from the kitchen."

“我好像听到厨房有动静。”

旁白 neutral

" I got up at about twelve because I was thirsty

“我大概十二点起来的,因为口渴。

旁白 neutral

I drank some milk," Molly said

我喝了点牛奶。”茉莉说。

旁白 neutral

" Where is your cup?" Annie asked her sister

“你的杯子在哪儿?”安妮问妹妹。

旁白 neutral

Molly got up and left the living room

茉莉起身离开了客厅。

旁白 neutral

" I went to sleep at ten and woke up at eight this morning," said Jesse

“我十点睡的,今天早上八点才醒。”杰西说。

旁白 neutral

" So I couldn't have eaten your cake, unless I was sleepwalking."

“所以我根本不可能吃你的蛋糕,除非我梦游了。”

旁白 neutral

Molly returned and gave a cup to Annie

茉莉回来了,递给安妮一个杯子。

旁白 neutral

It was the missing cup from the cupboard

这正是橱柜里少了的那个杯子。

旁白 neutral

" Did you get up during the night?" she asked Jake

“你夜里起来过吗?”她问杰克。

旁白 neutral

" No, uh, wait, yes, I did," he said

“没,呃,等等,对,我起来了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" What time was that?" asked Annie

“那是几点?”安妮问。

旁白 neutral

" Uh, I think it was about one or two."

“呃,我想大概是一两点吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Why did you get up?"

“你为什么起来?”

旁白 neutral

" I was hungry. So, uh, I ate a banana," said Jake

“我饿了。所以,呃,我吃了一根香蕉,”杰克说。

旁白 neutral

Annie looked at her notebook

安妮看了看她的笔记本。

旁白 neutral

" I know who ate my cake," she announced

“我知道谁吃了我的蛋糕,”她宣布。

旁白 neutral

Annie looked at each person

安妮看了看每一个人。

旁白 neutral

Then her eyes rested on Jake

然后,她的目光落到了杰克身上。

旁白 neutral

" It was Jake."

“是杰克。”

旁白 neutral

" H-h-how did you know?" he asked

“你、你、你是怎么知道的?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

Annie explained." Mom said she heard a noise around six in the morning

安妮解释说:“妈妈说她在早上六点左右听到有动静。

旁白 neutral

Someone must have been up at that time

那时候肯定有人起来了。

旁白 neutral

But my biggest clue was the banana peel

但我最大的线索是那根香蕉皮。

旁白 neutral

If you ate the banana around one or two, the peel would already be dark

如果你在一两点左右吃的香蕉,香蕉皮应该已经变黑了。

旁白 neutral

But when I saw it, it was still yellow

但我看到它的时候,它还是黄色的。

旁白 neutral

That's how I knew you were lying."

我就是这样知道你在撒谎的。”

旁白 neutral

Jake admitted that he ate Annie's cake

杰克承认他吃了安妮的蛋糕。

旁白 neutral

He apologized to Annie

他向安妮道了歉。

旁白 neutral

No one knew Annie was such a good detective!

没人知道安妮竟然是个这么厉害的侦探!