E22 · Episodes
022 魔术师的秘密
魔术师的秘密
Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 22 — 魔术师的秘密.
59 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Daniel was eating lunch with his grandmother and her friends at the retirement community
丹尼尔正在养老社区和奶奶以及她的朋友们一起吃午饭。
旁白 neutral
" Daniel does wonderful magic tricks," Grandma said proudly to Mr. Hudson and Mrs. Ross
“丹尼尔的魔术变得可棒了,”奶奶骄傲地对哈德森先生和罗斯夫人说。
旁白 neutral
" Would you like to see one?" Daniel picked up his spoon and wiped it off
“你们想看看吗?” 丹尼尔拿起勺子,擦了擦。
旁白 neutral
" I will now use my magic powers to bend this spoon."
“我现在要用我的魔法力量来弯曲这把勺子。”
旁白 neutral
Daniel focused on the spoon, which slowly bent in his hands
丹尼尔专注地盯着勺子,勺子在他手中慢慢地弯了。
旁白 neutral
" Such a clever boy!" Grandma said
“多聪明的孩子呀!”奶奶说。
旁白 neutral
But Mr. Hudson wasn't impressed
但哈德森先生却不以为然。
旁白 neutral
" You need to work on concealing the spoon's handle
“你需要改进一下隐藏勺柄的技巧。
旁白 neutral
A magician must be aware of how his tricks look from every angle
魔术师必须清楚自己的戏法从各个角度看是什么样。
旁白 neutral
I could see what you were doing over here."
我在这个位置就能看到你的动作。”
旁白 neutral
Daniel sighed." Are you a magician?"
丹尼尔叹了口气。“您也是魔术师吗?”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Hudson nodded." What's your favorite trick?"
哈德森先生点点头。“你最喜欢哪个魔术?”
旁白 neutral
Daniel's face lit up
丹尼尔的眼睛一亮。
旁白 neutral
" I love all kinds of magic, especially big illusions!
“我什么魔术都喜欢,尤其是大型幻术!
旁白 neutral
It would be fun to make someone float above a table."
要是能让一个人飘在桌子上方,肯定很好玩。”
旁白 neutral
" Levitation tricks require special equipment that amateur magicians don't have," Mr. Hudson said
“漂浮魔术需要专业道具,业余魔术师一般没有,”哈德森先生说。
旁白 neutral
" Things like platforms that rise in the air
“比如那些能升到空中的平台。
旁白 neutral
But I think card tricks and other close-up magic require more skill."
但我觉得纸牌和其他近景魔术更需要手法。”
旁白 neutral
He took out a coin
他掏出一枚硬币。
旁白 neutral
" My favorite tricks involve teleportation — like moving coins from place to place."
“我最喜欢的魔术都跟瞬移有关——比如让硬币到处跑。”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Hudson made the coin vanish from one hand
哈德森先生让硬币从一只手上消失了。
旁白 neutral
He pulled it out from behind Daniel's ear with his other hand
他用另一只手从丹尼尔的耳朵后面把它拿了出来。
旁白 neutral
Daniel shook his head." How did you do that?"
丹尼尔摇了摇头。“你是怎么做到的?”
旁白 neutral
" Practice!" Mr. Hudson winked
“练习!”哈德森先生眨了眨眼。
旁白 neutral
" I've always admired escape artists, though their routines make me so nervous," Mrs. Ross said
“我一直很佩服逃脱魔术师,不过他们的表演让我很紧张,”罗斯太太说。
旁白 neutral
" Especially when someone is handcuffed or tied inside a tank of water."
“尤其是看到有人被铐住或绑在水箱里的时候。”
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry," Mr. Hudson said
“别担心,”哈德森先生说。
旁白 neutral
" An assistant slips the magician the keys to the handcuffs or uses knots that are easy to untie
“助手会偷偷把手铐钥匙递给魔术师,或者用些很容易解开的绳结。
旁白 neutral
The magician escapes quickly but stays underwater for suspense."
魔术师其实很快就能脱身,但为了营造悬疑气氛,他会继续待在水下。”
旁白 neutral
" I still wouldn't want Daniel trying that!" Grandma said
“我还是不想让丹尼尔去尝试这个!”奶奶说。
旁白 neutral
" I prefer classic tricks like pulling a rabbit out of a hat."
“我更喜欢经典魔术,比如从帽子里变出兔子。”
旁白 neutral
" Nobody does that anymore, Grandma
“奶奶,现在没人那么做了。
旁白 neutral
Using animals in magic acts is considered cruel
在魔术表演里用动物,被认为是残忍的。”
旁白 neutral
Magicians pull other things out of hats today — like bowling balls!"
今天的魔术师从帽子里变出别的东西——比如保龄球!”
旁白 neutral
" The item is often hidden in a secret compartment," Mr. Hudson explained
“物品通常藏在暗格里,”哈德森先生解释道。
旁白 neutral
" The magician sets his hat over the compartment and pulls the object through an opening in the hat."
“魔术师把帽子盖在暗格上,然后通过帽子上的开口把东西拉出来。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm just a beginner," Daniel said
“我才刚刚入门,”丹尼尔说。
旁白 neutral
" All those tricks take lots of practice!"
“所有这些戏法都需要大量练习!”
旁白 neutral
Daniel was determined to outwit Mr. Hudson
丹尼尔决心要智胜哈德森先生。
旁白 neutral
So the next time he visited Grandma, he brought an assistant, his friend Joaquin
所以,下一次他来看望奶奶时,带来了一位助手,他的朋友乔坤。
旁白 neutral
" There's another kind of magic we didn't discuss," Daniel said as Joaquin blindfolded him
“还有一种我们没讨论过的魔术,”丹尼尔说,这时乔坤给他蒙上了眼睛。
旁白 neutral
" Mind reading."
“读心术。”
旁白 neutral
Joaquin invited Mrs. Ross to hand him any item from her purse
乔坤请罗斯太太从她手提包里随便拿一样东西递给他。
旁白 neutral
" I'm thinking about this object." Joaquin paused
“我正在想这个东西。”乔坤停顿了一下。
旁白 neutral
" Read my mind."
“读我的心。”
旁白 neutral
" Wallet," Daniel said
“钱包。”丹尼尔说。
旁白 neutral
" You're right!" Mrs. Ross handed Joaquin something else
“你说对了!”罗斯太太递给乔坤另一样东西。
旁白 neutral
" I'm thinking about this object." Joaquin paused for a few seconds
“我正在想这个东西。”乔坤停顿了几秒钟。
旁白 neutral
" Read my mind."
“读我的心。”
旁白 neutral
" Comb," Daniel replied
“梳子。”丹尼尔答道。
旁白 neutral
" Wonderful!" Mr. Hudson applauded
“太棒了!”哈德森先生鼓起掌来。
旁白 neutral
" Magicians and their assistants usually have code words for different items, but I'm puzzled
“魔术师和助手通常会用不同的暗号来指代物品,但这让我困惑了。
旁白 neutral
Joaquin said the same thing both times
乔坤两次说的都是同样的话。
旁白 neutral
If you did the trick again, I could probably figure it out."
如果你再变一次,我大概就能弄明白了。”
旁白 neutral
Daniel removed his blindfold
丹尼尔摘下了蒙眼布。
旁白 neutral
" That's why we're not repeating it!" he said
“所以我们不打算再来一遍!”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Won't you read my mind just once?" Grandma pleaded
“就不能为我读一次心吗?”奶奶恳求道。
旁白 neutral
" Sure, that's easy." Daniel grinned
“当然,那还不容易。”丹尼尔咧嘴一笑。
旁白 neutral
" You're thinking,' Such a clever boy!'"
“您正在想,‘真是个聪明的孩子!’”