E14 · Episodes
014 组装我的电脑
组装我的电脑
Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 14 — 组装我的电脑.
53 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Mom popped her head into my room
妈妈探进我的房间。
旁白 neutral
" Your room is clean!"
“你的房间真干净!”
旁白 neutral
" I'm building my computer," I told her
“我在组装我的电脑,”我告诉她。
旁白 neutral
" You have to build a computer in a clean space
“你得在干净的空间里组装电脑。
旁白 neutral
No dust or cat hair."
不能有灰尘或猫毛。”
旁白 neutral
Dad came in and sat on my bed
爸爸走进来,坐到我的床上。
旁白 neutral
He looked impressed when he saw the computer parts spread out on my desk
当他看到我桌上摊开的电脑零件时,脸上露出赞叹的神情。
旁白 neutral
" So what do you do first?"
“那你第一步做什么?”
旁白 neutral
" This is the power supply."
“这是电源。”
旁白 neutral
I held up a black box with cords running out
我举起一个拖着电线的黑盒子。
旁白 neutral
" First I'll put it in the computer's case so I can plug the computer in."
“首先我要把它装进机箱里,这样就能给电脑插上电源了。”
旁白 neutral
" Be careful!" said Mom
“小心点!”妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll keep everything unplugged while I'm building," I said as I screwed the power supply into the case
“组装的时候我会把所有东西都拔掉电源。”我一边说,一边把电源拧进机箱里。
旁白 neutral
" Next I have to work with the motherboard." I held up the board
“接下来我要处理主板。”我举起了板子。
旁白 neutral
Mom chuckled." It looks more like a ' robot ' board than a ' mother ' board."
妈妈咯咯地笑了。“它看起来更像‘机器人板’,而不是 ‘主板’。”
旁白 neutral
" A motherboard is like the computer's nervous system
“主板就像电脑的神经系统。
旁白 neutral
Other parts plug into it, and the motherboard lets the parts communicate
其他零件插在上面,主板能让零件互相通信。
旁白 neutral
The motherboard makes sure the information in the computer gets to where it needs to go."
主板确保电脑里的信息传达到它需要去的地方。”
旁白 neutral
" Your mother makes sure everyone in our family gets to where they need to go," said Dad
“你妈妈确保我们家的每个人都能到达他们需要去的地方。”爸爸说。
旁白 neutral
Mom laughed
妈妈笑了。
旁白 neutral
I picked up a small square package
我拿起了一个小方盒。
旁白 neutral
" This is the central processing unit, or CPU
“这是中央处理器,也就是CPU。
旁白 neutral
The CPU does all of the computer's work
CPU负责电脑的所有工作。
旁白 neutral
It's like the computer's brain."
它就像电脑的大脑。”
旁白 neutral
" That's a pretty thin brain!" said Dad
“这脑袋可真薄!”爸爸说。
旁白 neutral
" How can it remember anything?"
“它怎么能记住东西呢?”
旁白 neutral
" The CPU isn't exactly like a person's brain," I explained
“CPU并不完全像人的大脑,”我解释说。
旁白 neutral
" It does the thinking for the computer, but it doesn't actually store information
“它替电脑思考,但实际上并不存储信息。
旁白 neutral
There are two other pieces of hardware for that."
存储信息的是另外两个硬件部件。”
旁白 neutral
I pointed to a metal box
我指向一个金属盒子。
旁白 neutral
" The hard drive is where the computer stores all of its information
“硬盘是电脑存储所有信息的地方。”
旁白 neutral
When you save something, it's stored on the hard drive."
当你保存东西时,它就存在硬盘上。”
旁白 neutral
Then I held up a rectangular piece
然后我拿起了一个长方形的零件。
旁白 neutral
" This is RAM. That stands for random access memory
“这是内存条,是随机存取存储器的缩写。
旁白 neutral
RAM is where the computer puts information while it's working on it
内存是电脑处理信息时暂时存放数据的地方。
旁白 neutral
I'm putting in extra RAM so I can work on several things at the same time."
我多加些内存,就能同时做几件事了。”
旁白 neutral
" I could use extra memory!" Dad laughed
“我也想要额外的内存!”爸爸笑道。
旁白 neutral
I attached the RAM and CPU to the motherboard
我把内存条和CPU装到了主板上。
旁白 neutral
Then I carefully placed the motherboard in the case
然后,我小心地把主板放进机箱里。
旁白 neutral
" Is the computer ready?" asked Mom
“电脑装好了吗?”妈妈问。
旁白 neutral
" Not yet." I pointed out spots on the motherboard
“还没。”我指了指主板上的几个位置。
旁白 neutral
" These places are where you add parts for sound and graphics
“这些地方是用来加装声卡和显卡的。
旁白 neutral
I got a good graphics card for playing games."
我买了张好显卡,用来打游戏。”
旁白 neutral
I put the remaining parts into place and connected my monitor to the computer
我把剩下的部件装好,然后把显示器连到电脑上。
旁白 neutral
" Let's plug it in now," I said, crossing my fingers for luck
“我们插上电源吧,”我边说边交叉手指祈求好运。
旁白 neutral
Dad plugged the computer into a power strip, and I switched it on
爸爸把电脑插到接线板上,我按下了开机键。
旁白 neutral
We heard the computer start up, and then numbers scrolled up the screen
我们听到启动的声音,接着屏幕上滚动过一串数字。
旁白 neutral
Mom and Dad cheered and I let out a sigh of relief
爸妈欢呼起来,我松了口气。
旁白 neutral
" Can you surf the internet now?" Mom asked
“现在能上网了吗?”妈妈问。
旁白 neutral
" Not yet. This is just the hardware," I said
“还不行,这些只是硬件。”我说。
旁白 neutral
" I still have to install software — the programs and code that tell the computer what to do."
“我还得装软件——就是那些告诉电脑该做什么的程序和代码。”
旁白 neutral
" Can you write code too?" asked Dad teasingly
“你还能写代码?”爸爸逗趣地问。
旁白 neutral
I smiled." That's my next project."
我笑了笑。“那是我的下一个项目。”