E02 · Episodes
002 网络礼仪课
网络礼仪课
Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 2 — 网络礼仪课.
62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Last week was my birthday
上周是我的生日。
旁白 neutral
My parents gave me a cool gift — my own smartphone
父母送了我一份很酷的礼物——我自己的智能手机。
旁白 neutral
" Enjoying your new phone, Ella?" Dad asked
“喜欢你的新手机吗,艾拉?”爸爸问道。
旁白 neutral
" Don't forget your online manners
“别忘了你的网络礼仪。
旁白 neutral
" Number one: Think before you send or post."
“第一条:发送或发布前先想一想。”
旁白 neutral
I groaned as Dad started listing our family's " netiquette rules."
当爸爸开始列举我们家的“网络礼仪规则”时,我叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" Two: Never chat or share pictures with strangers..."
“第二条:永远不要和陌生人聊天或分享照片……”
旁白 neutral
By now I'd heard these rules a million times
到现在为止,这些规则我已经听了无数次了。
旁白 neutral
While Dad continued reciting them, I looked down at my phone
当爸爸继续背诵这些规则时,我低头看向我的手机。
旁白 neutral
I had a new message from my friend, Josh
我收到了一条新消息,来自我的朋友乔什。
旁白 neutral
Hey! Still want to go to the movies tomorrow?
嘿!明天还想去看电影吗?
旁白 neutral
Yes!
想啊!
旁白 neutral
Great! Violet?
太好了!维奥莱特呢?
旁白 neutral
I rolled my eyes
我翻了个白眼。
旁白 neutral
Josh, Violet, and I had been friends since third grade
乔什、维奥莱特和我是从三年级开始的朋友。
旁白 neutral
But things started to change when we entered middle school
但上了初中后,情况开始变了。
旁白 neutral
Violet had joined the drama club and made new friends
维奥莱特加入了戏剧社,交了新朋友。
旁白 neutral
Now whenever she hung around with us, she sang songs from musicals — loudly
现在只要她跟我们待在一起,就会大声唱音乐剧里的歌。
旁白 neutral
It got on my nerves
这让我很心烦。
旁白 neutral
" Ella?"
“艾拉?”
旁白 neutral
" Oops, sorry, Dad. Josh asked me something."
“哎呀,对不起,爸爸。乔什问我点事。”
旁白 neutral
He frowned
他皱起了眉头。
旁白 neutral
" Dad, you don't have to tell me about netiquette again," I said quickly
“爸,你不用再跟我讲网络礼仪了,”我赶紧说。
旁白 neutral
" Trust me — I know all the rules already."
“相信我——这些规矩我早就都知道了。”
旁白 neutral
" Good." He nodded
“很好。”他点了点头。
旁白 neutral
" Then it's time to follow rule number five: no screen time until your chores are done."
“那现在该遵守第五条规则了:做完家务才能看屏幕。”
旁白 neutral
I saluted him." Got it."
我向他敬了个礼。“收到。”
旁白 neutral
No Violet tomorrow. I'm sick of her loud singing!
明天不要维奥莱特来了。我受够了她那大嗓门的歌声!
旁白 neutral
I inserted an emoticon with a person plugging her ears, and then I went to fold laundry
我加了一个人捂住耳朵的表情,然后就去叠衣服了。
旁白 neutral
The next day when I met Josh at the movie theater, he rushed up to me
第二天在电影院见到乔什的时候,他匆忙向我跑来。
旁白 neutral
" So, is Violet really angry?"
“那么,维奥莱特真的很生气吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Angry about what?" I asked
“为什么生气?”我问道。
旁白 neutral
" About what you said about her."
“就因为你说的那些关于她的话。”
旁白 neutral
" I don't know what you're talking about."
“我不知道你在说什么。”
旁白 neutral
Josh looked worried
乔什看起来很担忧。
旁白 neutral
" Yesterday when we were talking, it was a group chat."
“昨天我们聊天的时候,那是个群聊。”
旁白 neutral
I blinked." Does that mean...?"
我眨了眨眼。“那意思是……?”
旁白 neutral
" Yep, Violet was in our chat too."
“没错,维奥莱特也在我们的聊天里。”
旁白 neutral
Josh and I bought tickets and sat down
乔什和我买了票,坐了下来。
旁白 neutral
He started laughing at something on his phone, but I was too anxious to laugh at anything
他开始对着手机上的什么东西笑了起来,但我焦虑得什么都笑不出来。
旁白 neutral
I was thinking about how I'd insulted Violet
我一直在想我是怎么侮辱了维奥莱特的。
旁白 neutral
No Violet tomorrow. I'm sick of her loud singing!
明天不要维奥莱特来了。我受够了她那吵闹的歌声!
旁白 neutral
I felt terrible. Violet and I had grown apart, but she was still my friend
我感觉糟透了。维奥莱特和我已经疏远了,但她依然是我的朋友。
旁白 neutral
" Rule number one," I thought as tears slipped down my cheeks
“第一条规则,”我心想,眼泪顺着脸颊流了下来。
旁白 neutral
" Think before you send."
“发送之前先思考。”
旁白 neutral
After the movie I biked over to Violet's house
电影结束后,我骑车去了维奥莱特家。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sorry, Violet," I blurted out
“对不起,维奥莱特,”我脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't realize it was a group chat and..." I kept talking, desperately trying to apologize
“我没意识到那是个群聊,而且……”我不停地说着,拼命想道歉。
旁白 neutral
Violet looked away." It's okay."
维奥莱特看向别处。“没关系。”
旁白 neutral
I shook my head." No, it's not."
我摇了摇头。“不,不是这样的。”
旁白 neutral
We stood in silence for a few moments, and then Violet looked up
我们沉默地站了一会儿,然后维奥莱特抬起了头。
旁白 neutral
" You definitely hurt my feelings, Ella
“你确实伤害了我的感情,艾拉。
旁白 neutral
But my family says I do talk about theater stuff too much."
但我的家人说,我谈戏剧相关的东西确实太多了。”
旁白 neutral
She flashed a weak smile at me
她对我挤出一丝淡淡的微笑。
旁白 neutral
" I'll try to stop singing show tunes, I promise."
“我会尽量不再唱演出曲目了,我保证。”
旁白 neutral
" I made such a stupid mistake," I mumbled
“我犯了个多么愚蠢的错误,”我嘟囔着说。
旁白 neutral
Violet nodded." My parents always say to be cautious online
维奥莱特点点头。“我爸妈总是说在网上要谨慎。
旁白 neutral
You can't take something back once you send it or post it."
一旦你发送或发布了什么,就收不回来了。”
旁白 neutral
I swallowed. I'd learned that lesson the hard way
我咽了口唾沫。我用惨痛的教训明白了这个道理。
旁白 neutral
She shrugged and opened the door wider
她耸了耸肩,把门开得更大了些。
旁白 neutral
" Want to come in for a while?"
“想进来待会儿吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Sure." I turned off my phone and then went inside
“好啊。”我关掉手机,然后走了进去。