Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E87 · Episodes

087 钓鱼之旅

钓鱼之旅

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 87 — 钓鱼之旅.

40 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

One day, Daddy said," Let's go fishing tomorrow

一天,爸爸说:“我们明天去钓鱼吧。”

旁白 neutral

I will teach you how to fish."

“我会教你怎样钓鱼。”

旁白 neutral

I could hardly wait until morning!

我几乎等不及到早上了!

旁白 neutral

In the morning, Daddy and I drove to a shop

早上,爸爸和我开车去了一家商店。

旁白 neutral

We bought some hooks, some floats, some worms, and some fishing line too

我们买了些鱼钩、浮漂、蚯蚓,还有钓鱼线。

旁白 neutral

Then we went to the dock

然后我们去了码头。

旁白 neutral

The boat rocked as we climbed in

我们上船时船摇晃起来。

旁白 neutral

Daddy started the motor. Vroom!

爸爸发动了马达。轰隆隆!

旁白 neutral

Daddy helped me tie the hook, the sinker, and the float to my fishing line

爸爸帮我把鱼钩、坠子和浮漂系到我的钓鱼线上。

旁白 neutral

" Daddy, let's put this worm on the hook," I said

“爸爸,我们把这条蚯蚓穿到鱼钩上吧,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" This worm will catch a big fish!"

“这条虫子会钓到一条大鱼的!”

旁白 neutral

Daddy helped me throw my fishing line into the water

爸爸帮我把鱼线抛进了水里。

旁白 neutral

" Whirr," went the fishing rod

鱼线轮发出“嗖”的一声。

旁白 neutral

" Now, we must wait for the fish to bite," Daddy said

“现在,我们得等鱼上钩了。”爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

We waited and waited

我们等啊等。

旁白 neutral

But the fish did not bite

可是鱼没有咬钩。

旁白 neutral

Soon it got cold

不一会儿,天变冷了。

旁白 neutral

We waited some more

我们又等了一会儿。

旁白 neutral

" Daddy, I am bored

“爸爸,我无聊了。

旁白 neutral

I am cold too," I said

我也觉得冷。”我说。

旁白 neutral

Then a big fishing boat passed by

这时,一艘大渔船开了过去。

旁白 neutral

" Someday, I will have a big fishing boat too!" I told my dad

“总有一天,我也会有一艘大渔船的!”我对爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" I will sail far out on the ocean and catch all kinds of fish

“我要出海远航,去捕各种各样的鱼。

旁白 neutral

I will catch the biggest fish in the world!"

我要捕到世界上最大的鱼!”

旁白 neutral

" Look, you have a bite!" said Daddy

“看,有鱼上钩了!”爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

My float was bouncing up and down in the water

我的浮标在水里一上一下地跳动。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" I said." I cannot pull it in!"

“哦不!”我说,“我拉不上来!”

旁白 neutral

Daddy helped me slowly reel in the fish

爸爸帮我慢慢地把鱼收了上来。

旁白 neutral

" Look, Daddy! I caught this fish all by myself!

“看,爸爸!这条鱼是我自己钓上来的!

旁白 neutral

Now I am a real fisherman!" I said

现在我是真正的钓鱼高手了!”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, you are!" agreed Daddy

“没错,你是的!”爸爸表示同意。

旁白 neutral

" But this fish is very small

“但是这条鱼太小了。

旁白 neutral

Let it grow up

让它长大吧。

旁白 neutral

We can catch it later when it grows bigger."

等它长大了,我们以后再来钓它。”

旁白 neutral

So we let the fish go

于是我们把鱼放走了。

旁白 neutral

It quickly swam away in the water

它飞快地在水里游走了。

旁白 neutral

" Daddy, when can we go fishing again?" I asked

“爸爸,我们什么时候能再去钓鱼呀?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" We can go next Sunday," he said

“我们下个星期天可以去。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes! I can't wait to go fishing again!" I said

“太棒了!我都等不及再去钓鱼了!”我说。

旁白 neutral

The fishing trip was a lot of fun!

这次钓鱼之旅真是太好玩了!