Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E05 · Episodes

005 小红帽

小红帽

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 5 — 小红帽.

97 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Once upon a time, there lived a very sweet girl

从前,有一个非常可爱的小女孩。

旁白 neutral

She always wore a red cape with a hood

她总是穿着一件带兜帽的红色斗篷。

旁白 neutral

So everyone called her Little Red Riding Hood

所以大家都叫她小红帽。

旁白 neutral

What a beautiful day it is! Hello, birdie!

多美好的一天啊!你好,小鸟!

旁白 neutral

Good morning, Mr. Squirrel!

早上好,松鼠先生!

旁白 neutral

One day, Little Red Riding Hood's mother had some bad news

有一天,小红帽的妈妈带来了一个坏消息。

旁白 neutral

Your grandma is sick

你奶奶生病了。

旁白 neutral

I made her some food, but I can't take it to her

我给她做了些吃的,但我没法给她送去。

旁白 neutral

Poor Grandma. I'll take it, Mother

可怜的奶奶。我去送,妈妈。

旁白 neutral

What a good girl you are!

你可真是个好孩子!

旁白 neutral

Here's the food

这是食物。

旁白 neutral

Be careful going through the forest

穿过森林时要小心。

旁白 neutral

I will. Good-bye, Mother

我会的。再见,妈妈。

旁白 neutral

Grandma lived on the other side of the forest

奶奶住在森林的另一边。

旁白 neutral

So Little Red Riding Hood took the basket and left for Grandma's

于是小红帽拿起篮子,出发去奶奶家。

旁白 neutral

In the forest lived a big, bad, and very hungry wolf

森林里住着一只又大又坏又饿的狼。

旁白 neutral

There's nothing to eat in this forest

这片森林里没东西可吃。

旁白 neutral

I'm sick of squirrels

我吃腻松鼠了。

旁白 neutral

The rabbits taste rotten

兔子肉都变味了。

旁白 neutral

I want something new and yummy

我想要点既新鲜又美味的。

旁白 neutral

Just then, Little Red Riding Hood walked by

就在这时,小红帽正好走过。

旁白 neutral

She stopped when she saw the wolf

她一看到大灰狼就停了下来。

旁白 neutral

Oh, hello, Mr. Wolf

哦,你好,大灰狼先生。

旁白 neutral

Now she looks very tasty

现在看来,她可真美味。

旁白 neutral

Good day, little girl. Where are you going?

日安,小姑娘。你这是要去哪儿呀?

旁白 neutral

To my grandma's house

去我奶奶家。

旁白 neutral

She's very sick

她病得厉害。

旁白 neutral

Talking to strangers, especially hungry ones, is dangerous

跟陌生人说话是危险的,尤其是饿着肚子的陌生人。

旁白 neutral

But Little Red Riding Hood did not know that

可小红帽还不知道这一点。

旁白 neutral

That's too bad

那可真遗憾。

旁白 neutral

Where does your grandma live?

你奶奶住在哪里?

旁白 neutral

Maybe I can visit her too

也许我也能去看看她。

旁白 neutral

She lives on the other side of the forest

她住在森林的另一边。

旁白 neutral

It's very easy to find

很容易找到。

旁白 neutral

Hurry along then

那快去吧。

旁白 neutral

You mustn't keep Grandma waiting

你不能让奶奶等。

旁白 neutral

So Little Red Riding Hood continued on her way

于是小红帽继续赶路。

旁白 neutral

The wolf watched her go

大灰狼看着她离开。

旁白 neutral

He had a plan

他有了一个计划。

旁白 neutral

I'll run to her grandma's house and wait

我要跑到她奶奶家等着。

旁白 neutral

Then when she comes..

等她一来……

旁白 neutral

The wolf ran through the forest to Grandma's house

大灰狼穿过森林,跑到了奶奶家。

旁白 neutral

Hello? Anybody home?

喂?有人在家吗?

旁白 neutral

There was no answer

没有回应。

旁白 neutral

The house looked empty

房子看上去空无一人。

旁白 neutral

Where could Grandma be?

奶奶会去哪儿了呢?

旁白 neutral

Just then, the wolf heard Little Red Riding Hood coming up to the house

就在这时,大灰狼听到小红帽朝房子走来。

旁白 neutral

So the wolf put on Grandma's shawl

于是,大灰狼穿上奶奶的披肩。

旁白 neutral

Then he jumped into the bed

然后他跳上床。

旁白 neutral

Knock, knock

咚咚。

旁白 neutral

Who's there?

是谁呀?

旁白 neutral

It's Little Red Riding Hood, Grandma

奶奶,是我,小红帽。

旁白 neutral

I brought some food for you

我给你带了点吃的。

旁白 neutral

Oh, how lovely. Come inside, dear

哦,真好。进来吧,亲爱的。

旁白 neutral

Grandma, what's wrong with your voice?

奶奶,你的声音怎么不对劲?

旁白 neutral

It's this terrible cold

我得了重感冒。

旁白 neutral

Grandma, what big arms you have

奶奶,你的胳膊好大啊。

旁白 neutral

All the better to hug you with, my dear

那是为了更好地抱你啊,亲爱的。

旁白 neutral

Grandma, what big ears you have

奶奶,你的耳朵好大啊。

旁白 neutral

All the better to hear you with, my dear

那是为了更好地听你说话啊,亲爱的。

旁白 neutral

Grandma, what big eyes you have

奶奶,您的眼睛好大啊。

旁白 neutral

All the better to see you with, my dear

为了更好地看你呀,亲爱的。

旁白 neutral

Grandma, what big teeth you have

奶奶,您的牙齿好大啊。

旁白 neutral

All the better to eat you with, my dear!

为了更好地吃掉你呀,亲爱的!

旁白 neutral

Poor Little Red Riding Hood!

可怜的小红帽!

旁白 neutral

Help! Help!

救命!救命!

旁白 neutral

There's no one to help you

没人能救你。

旁白 neutral

You're mine now!

你现在是我的了!

旁白 neutral

The wolf caught her with his big arms

大灰狼用粗壮的手臂抓住了她。

旁白 neutral

He opened his mouth

他张开了大嘴。

旁白 neutral

He was about to bite her with his big sharp teeth when..

他正要张开又大又尖的牙咬她,这时……

旁白 neutral

What's going on?

怎么回事?

旁白 neutral

I'm going to eat up your granddaughter. Yum!

我要吃掉你的孙女。真香!

旁白 neutral

Well, I was just about to make some soup

哦,我正要煮点汤。

旁白 neutral

Let me put some vegetables in

让我放点蔬菜进去。

旁白 neutral

Then you can put her in too

然后你也可以把她放进去。

旁白 neutral

Grandma!

奶奶!

旁白 neutral

Don't worry. Grandma wasn't really going to let the wolf eat Little Red Riding Hood

别担心。奶奶可不是真的打算让狼吃掉小红帽。

旁白 neutral

Grandma had a plan too

奶奶也有个计划。

旁白 neutral

Hurry up! I'm starving!

快点!我饿坏了!

旁白 neutral

Hold your horses!

别着急!

旁白 neutral

I'm almost done

我快好了。

旁白 neutral

The vegetables Grandma put in the pot were hot chili peppers

奶奶放进锅里的蔬菜是辣椒。

旁白 neutral

She stirred the soup with a big wooden spoon

她用一把大木勺搅着汤。

旁白 neutral

Mmm! Taste this, Mr. Wolf

嗯!尝尝这个,狼先生。

旁白 neutral

Argh! It's burning my mouth!

啊!辣得我嘴巴都要冒烟了!

旁白 neutral

Oh no! Here, eat this

哦不!来,吃这个。

旁白 neutral

You'll feel better

你会感觉好些的。

旁白 neutral

Ow! My mouth is on fire! Ow!

嗷!我的嘴巴像着了火!嗷!

旁白 neutral

Oh dear! Have some water

哦天哪!喝点水吧。

旁白 neutral

Argh! Help! Get me out of here! Argh!

啊!救命!让我离开这儿!啊!

旁白 neutral

With his mouth, tongue, and throat on fire, the wolf ran out of Grandma's house as fast as he could

狼的嘴巴、舌头和喉咙像火烧一样,他飞快地跑出了奶奶的房子。

旁白 neutral

They never saw him again

他们再也没见过他。

旁白 neutral

Now, Little Red Riding Hood, did you learn your lesson?

好了,小红帽,你吸取教训了吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, Grandma. I'll never speak to strangers again

是的,奶奶。我再也不和陌生人说话了。

旁白 neutral

And I'll never eat Grandma's soup!

而且我再也不喝奶奶煮的汤了!

旁白 neutral

The end

剧终。