Level 6 · 秘密花园
🎬

E20 · Episodes

020 迫在眉睫

迫在眉睫

Little Fox Level 6 · The Secret Garden · Episode 20 — 迫在眉睫.

72 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The next morning, when Mary arrived in Colin's room, she saw that he looked pale and worn out from his temper tantrum

第二天早上,玛丽到科林房间时,看到他脸色苍白,因为发脾气而筋疲力尽。

旁白 neutral

" I'm glad you came. I ache all over because I'm so tired."

"我很高兴你来了。我浑身都疼,因为我太累了。"

旁白 neutral

He noticed she was wearing her hat." Are you going somewhere?"

他注意到她戴着帽子。"你要去什么地方吗?"

旁白 neutral

" I won't be long. I need to talk to Dickon

"我不会去很久。我需要和迪肯谈谈。

旁白 neutral

It's something about the garden."

是关于花园的事。"

旁白 neutral

" Oh, is it?" Colin said eagerly." I dreamed about the garden all night."

"哦,是吗?"柯林急切地说。"我整晚都梦见花园了。"

旁白 neutral

Mary left him and went outside

玛丽离开他,走到了外面。

旁白 neutral

Dickon was already at work in the secret garden

迪肯已经在秘密花园里干活了。

旁白 neutral

His animal friends were busy watching him

他的动物朋友们正忙着看他。

旁白 neutral

Besides the fox and crow, he'd brought along two squirrels named Nut and Shell

除了狐狸和乌鸦,他还带来了两只松鼠,名叫坚果和壳儿。

旁白 neutral

" I rode over on Jump, my moor pony," he told Mary

“我是骑着我的荒原小马蹦蹦过来的,”他告诉玛丽。

旁白 neutral

" Would you like to see him?"

“你想看看它吗?”

旁白 neutral

Dickon led Mary into the woods, where the shaggy pony was eating grass

狄肯带玛丽走进树林,那只毛茸茸的小马正在那儿吃草。

旁白 neutral

The boy and his pony seemed to have a conversation

男孩和他的小马像是在对话。

旁白 neutral

Then Dickon made Jump give Mary a kiss on her cheek. She liked that

接着狄肯让蹦蹦在玛丽脸颊上亲了一下。她很喜欢。

旁白 neutral

Back in the garden, the two children sat under a tree

回到花园,两个孩子坐在一棵树下。

旁白 neutral

Mary began to tell Dickon about Colin's tantrum

玛丽开始向狄肯说起科林大发脾气的事。

旁白 neutral

Dickon shook his head sadly." Just listen to the birds this morning

狄肯难过地摇摇头。“听听今天早上的鸟儿。

旁白 neutral

The world seems full of them, all whistling and singing

仿佛世界上到处都是它们,都在啁啾歌唱。

旁白 neutral

And that poor boy has been lying shut up in the house, thinking thoughts that made him scream

可那个可怜的男孩却一直把自己关在屋子里躺着,尽想些让他尖叫的念头。

旁白 neutral

We must get him out here, soaking up air and sunshine

我们得把他带出来,呼吸空气,晒晒太阳。

旁白 neutral

We have no time to lose."

“我们没有时间可耽误了。”

旁白 neutral

" No, there is no time to lose."

“是啊,一刻也不能耽误。”

旁白 neutral

The two of them agreed upon a plan, and then Mary ran back into the house

两人商定了一个计划,然后玛丽就跑回了屋里。

旁白 neutral

When she sat down next to Colin's bed, he sniffed the air nearby

她在科林床边坐下,科林嗅了嗅四周的空气。

旁白 neutral

" You smell like flowers and fresh things!"

“你闻起来有花和新鲜东西的味道!”

旁白 neutral

" That's the wind from the moor — and the springtime and sunshine."

“那是荒原上的风——还有春天和阳光的气息。”

旁白 neutral

Colin took another big breath. There was so much to talk about

科林又深深吸了一口气。有好多事可以聊。

旁白 neutral

He wanted to hear all about Dickon's wild animal friends

他想听听狄肯的那些野生动物朋友。

旁白 neutral

" Well," said Mary." Today I met Jump, the moor pony

“嗯,”玛丽说,“今天我见到了蹦蹦,那只荒原小马。”

旁白 neutral

He trotted right up to Dickon and laid his head on Dickon's shoulder

它一路小跑到狄肯身边,把头搭在狄肯的肩上。

旁白 neutral

Dickon talked into his ear, and Jump answered back with whinnies and snorts!"

狄肯对着它的耳朵说话,蹦蹦就发出嘶鸣和响鼻来回应!

旁白 neutral

" Do you think Jump really understands everything Dickon says?"

"你觉得蹦蹦真的能听懂狄肯说的每一句话吗?"

旁白 neutral

" It seems as if he does

"看起来他好像真的能听懂。

旁白 neutral

Dickon says anything will understand you if you're friends with it."

狄肯说,只要你和东西交朋友,它就会理解你。"

旁白 neutral

Colin lay quietly for a little while

科林安静地躺了一会儿。

旁白 neutral

He seemed to be staring at the wall, but Mary knew he was thinking

他好像在盯着墙壁看,但玛丽知道他在思考。

旁白 neutral

" I wish I were friends with things," he said at last

"我真希望我能和那些东西做朋友,"他最后说道。

旁白 neutral

" But I'm not. I never had anything to be friends with, and I can't stand people."

"但我做不到。我从没有过可以做朋友的东西,而且我受不了别人。"

旁白 neutral

" Can you stand me?"

"那你受得了我吗?"

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I can. It's funny, but I even like you."

“是的,我能。说来有趣,我甚至喜欢你。”

旁白 neutral

Mary was thoughtful too

玛丽也陷入了沉思。

旁白 neutral

" Ben Weatherstaff, the gardener, once said that he and I were alike

“园丁本·韦瑟斯塔夫曾说过,他和我很像。

旁白 neutral

I think you're like us too

我觉得你也很像我们。

旁白 neutral

Ben said neither of us was good-looking, and we were as sour as we looked

本说我们俩都不好看,而且脾气和长相一样坏。

旁白 neutral

But I don't feel so sour anymore, now that I know Dickon and the robin."

但现在我认识了狄肯和那只知更鸟,就再也不觉得那么苦闷了。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you feel as though you hated people?"

“你也觉得自己好像恨别人吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Mary." I would have hated you if I'd seen you back then."

“是的,”玛丽说,“如果那时候我看到你,我也会恨你的。”

旁白 neutral

Colin reached out his hand and patted her

科林伸出手,拍了拍她。

旁白 neutral

" Mary, I wish I hadn't said what I did about sending Dickon away

“玛丽,我真希望我没说过要赶走狄肯那样的话。

旁白 neutral

I wouldn't mind him looking at me. I want to see him."

我不介意他看着我。我想见见他。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm glad you said that because... because..."

“我很高兴你这么说,因为……因为……”

旁白 neutral

" Because what?" Colin said eagerly

“因为什么?”科林急切地问。

旁白 neutral

Mary was so anxious that she hopped up from her stool and caught hold of both his hands

玛丽焦急万分,从凳子上跳起来,抓住了他的双手。

旁白 neutral

" Can I trust you? Can I really trust you?"

“我能信任你吗?我真的能信任你吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes! Yes!"

“能!能!”

旁白 neutral

" Dickon will bring his creatures to see you tomorrow. But that's not all."

“狄肯明天会带他的动物们来看你。但这还不是全部。”

旁白 neutral

Mary was shaking with excitement." There's a door into the secret garden

玛丽激动得浑身发抖。“秘密花园有一扇门。

旁白 neutral

I found it under the ivy on the wall."

我在墙上的常春藤下面找到的。”

旁白 neutral

If he had been a strong, healthy boy, Colin probably would have jumped up and shouted," Hooray!"

如果科林是个强壮健康的男孩,他很可能早就跳起来大喊“万岁!”了。

旁白 neutral

Instead his eyes grew bigger and he gasped for breath

但他反而睁大了眼睛,喘不过气来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Mary! Will I see it?" He pulled her toward him

“哦,玛丽!我能看到它吗?”他把她拉到身边。

旁白 neutral

" Will I live to get inside it?"

“我能活着走进里面吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Of course you'll see it," Mary said impatiently

“你当然能看到,”玛丽不耐烦地说。

旁白 neutral

" Of course you'll live to get inside it. Don't be silly."

“你当然能活着进去。别傻了。”

旁白 neutral

She seemed so certain about this that he soon began to laugh at himself

她说得如此肯定,他很快就开始自嘲起来。

旁白 neutral

He asked her to tell him again about the garden and how it might look

他让她再讲讲那个花园,以及它可能是什么样的。

旁白 neutral

He listened to every detail and soon forgot his aches and tiredness

他听着每一个细节,很快就忘记了身上的疼痛和疲倦。

旁白 neutral

" It sounds as if you've really seen it," he said

“听起来你好像真的见过它,”他说。

旁白 neutral

Mary hesitated for a minute and then blurted out the truth

玛丽犹豫了一下,然后脱口说出了真相。

旁白 neutral

" I found the key and went into the garden weeks ago

“我找到了钥匙,几周前就进过花园了。

旁白 neutral

But I didn't dare tell you until I knew for sure that I could trust you."

但我不敢告诉你,直到我确定我能信任你。”