Level 6 · 秘密花园
🎬

E18 · Episodes

018 大争执

大争执

Little Fox Level 6 · The Secret Garden · Episode 18 — 大争执.

71 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Mary and Dickon worked in the secret garden all morning

玛丽和狄肯整个上午都在秘密花园里干活。

旁白 neutral

When Mary went inside for lunch, she ate quickly

玛丽进屋吃午饭时,吃得很快。

旁白 neutral

" Tell Colin I can't come right now," she said to Martha

“告诉柯林我现在去不了,”她对玛莎说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm too busy working in the garden with Dickon."

“我正忙着和狄肯在花园里干活呢。”

旁白 neutral

Martha looked frightened." Oh, that will put him in a bad mood."

玛莎看上去很害怕。“哦,那会让他心情不好的。”

旁白 neutral

But Mary didn't care

但玛丽不在乎。

旁白 neutral

She ran back to the secret garden, where Dickon was digging with his own shovel

她跑回秘密花园,狄肯正用自己的铲子挖土。

旁白 neutral

They worked all afternoon. The fox and crow were busy too

他们忙了一整个下午。狐狸和乌鸦也忙着。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes the crow flapped its wings and flew out of the garden

有时乌鸦会拍打翅膀飞出花园。

旁白 neutral

Each time it returned, it perched near Dickon and cawed as if it were telling them about its adventures

每次回来,它就停在狄肯附近呱呱叫,好像在讲述它的冒险经历。

旁白 neutral

When Mary wanted to rest a bit, Dickon sat down with her under a tree

当玛丽想休息一会儿时,狄肯和她一起坐在树下。

旁白 neutral

He took out his pipe and began to play

他拿出笛子,开始吹奏。

旁白 neutral

Two squirrels appeared on top of the wall to watch and listen

两只松鼠出现在墙头,观看并聆听。

旁白 neutral

After a while the children went back to work

过了一会儿,孩子们又回去干活了。

旁白 neutral

The sun was beginning to set when they finally decided to stop

当他们终于决定停下来时,太阳开始落山了。

旁白 neutral

" I'll see you at dawn tomorrow," said Dickon

“明天黎明见,”狄肯说。

旁白 neutral

Mary ran back to the house

玛丽跑回了房子。

旁白 neutral

She could hardly wait to tell Colin about Dickon's fox and crow

她迫不及待地想告诉柯林关于狄肯的狐狸和乌鸦的事。

旁白 neutral

But when Mary arrived at her room, Martha was waiting

但当玛丽回到她的房间时,玛莎在等着。

旁白 neutral

" I wish you'd gone to see Colin today

“我希望你今天去看看柯林了。”

旁白 neutral

He's been on the verge of a tantrum all afternoon."

他整个下午都差点要发脾气了。

旁白 neutral

Mary pinched her lips together

玛丽抿紧了嘴唇。

旁白 neutral

She saw no reason why a bad-tempered boy should interfere with what she enjoyed

她认为没有理由让一个坏脾气的男孩来打扰自己享受的事。

旁白 neutral

She marched down the corridor in a sour mood

她心情糟糕,大步走过走廊。

旁白 neutral

When she entered his room, Colin was not sitting up on his sofa

她走进房间时,柯林并没有坐在沙发上。

旁白 neutral

Instead he was lying in bed

相反,他正躺在床上。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you in bed?"

“你为什么躺在床上?”

旁白 neutral

" I got up this morning when I thought you were coming," Colin said without looking at her

“今天早上我以为你会来,就起床了,”柯林没看她,说道。

旁白 neutral

" This afternoon I asked the servants to put me back in bed

“今天下午我让仆人把我放回床上。

旁白 neutral

My back ached and my head ached and I was tired. Why didn't you come?"

我的背疼,头也疼,而且累了。你为什么没来?”

旁白 neutral

" I was working in the garden with Dickon."

“我和狄肯在花园里干活了。”

旁白 neutral

Colin frowned." I won't let that boy in here if you stay with him instead of coming to talk to me."

柯林皱起了眉头。“如果你只顾跟他待着,不来陪我说话,我就不让那男孩进这儿来。”

旁白 neutral

Now Mary was angry." If you do that, I'll never come into this room again."

这下玛丽生气了。“你要是那样做,我就再也不进这间屋子了。”

旁白 neutral

" You'll have to if I want you to."

“只要我想让你来,你就必须得来。”

旁白 neutral

" I won't!" Mary stamped her foot

“我就不!”玛丽跺了跺脚。

旁白 neutral

" I'll make you. They'll drag you in."

“我会逼你来。他们会把你拖进来。”

旁白 neutral

" Will they, Mr. Rajah? They can drag me in, but they can't make me talk!

“是吗,大老爷?他们能把我拖进来,但没法逼我开口!

旁白 neutral

I'll sit and clench my teeth and never tell you one thing

我会坐着咬紧牙关,一个字都不告诉你。

旁白 neutral

I won't even look at you. I'll stare at the floor!"

我连看都不看你一眼,就盯着地板!”

旁白 neutral

They glared at each other

他俩互相怒视着对方。

旁白 neutral

" You're a selfish thing!" cried Colin

“你真是自私!”柯林喊道。

旁白 neutral

Mary's eyes flashed with fire." And so are you!"

玛丽的眼睛里闪着怒火。“你也是!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not as selfish as your perfect Dickon is

“我可不像你那完美的狄肯那么自私。

旁白 neutral

He keeps you outside when I need you here

我需要你在这儿时,他却把你留在外面。

旁白 neutral

And I'm not as selfish as you are because I'm always ill

而且我也不像你那么自私,因为我老是生病。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure there's a lump coming on my back, and I'm going to die!"

我肯定我的背上正在长一个肿块,我快死了!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, you are not!"

“哦,才不会呢!”

旁白 neutral

Colin opened his eyes wide. No one had ever said anything like that to him

柯林睁大了眼睛。从来没人敢这么对他说话。

旁白 neutral

" You know I am!" he said." Everybody says so."

“你知道我会的!”他说,“大家都这么说。”

旁白 neutral

" You just say that to make people feel sorry for you

“你那样说只是想让人可怜你。

旁白 neutral

I believe you're proud of it."

我相信你还为此感到骄傲。"

旁白 neutral

In spite of his bad back, Colin sat up in bed

尽管后背不好,柯林还是从床上坐了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Get out of this room!" He threw his pillow at her

“滚出这个房间!”他把枕头朝她扔了过去。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going, and I won't come back."

“我这就走,我不会再回来了。”

旁白 neutral

She walked to the door, but then she turned around

她走到门口,但又转过身来。

旁白 neutral

" I was going to tell you all sorts of nice things about Dickon's fox and crow

“我本来想跟你讲好多关于狄肯的狐狸和乌鸦的趣事。

旁白 neutral

But now I won't tell you anything."

但现在我什么都不会告诉你了。”

旁白 neutral

She stormed back to her room

她气冲冲地回到了自己的房间。

旁白 neutral

Martha was waiting for her, but this time the housemaid was smiling

玛莎正在等她,但这回这位女仆脸上带着笑。

旁白 neutral

" Look what Mr. Craven sent!"

“看看克莱文先生送来了什么!”

旁白 neutral

There on the table was a wooden box full of neatly wrapped packages

桌上放着一个木盒子,里面装满了包装整齐的包裹。

旁白 neutral

Mary sat down and opened them

玛丽坐下来,把它们一一打开。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Craven had sent her picture books and games and a beautiful pen and inkstand

克莱文先生送给她图画书、游戏,还有一支漂亮的笔和墨水台。

旁白 neutral

If she hadn't been fighting with Colin, she would have run to show him everything

如果她没和柯林吵架,她早就跑过去把所有的东西都拿给他看了。

旁白 neutral

They would have read the books and played with the games

他们本可以一起看书、玩游戏。

旁白 neutral

He would have enjoyed himself so much, he would have forgotten all about checking for lumps

他会玩得非常开心,完全忘掉检查有没有肿块这回事。

旁白 neutral

" He always begins to think about that when he's tired or upset," Mary said to herself

“他总是累了或者心烦的时候就开始想那个,”玛丽自言自语道。

旁白 neutral

" He's upset today. Maybe he's been thinking about his back all afternoon."

“他今天心烦。也许他整个下午都在想他的后背。”

旁白 neutral

She looked at her pile of presents

她看了看自己那堆礼物。

旁白 neutral

" I said I'd never go back, but maybe I'll go in the morning."

“我说过再也不回去了,但也许我明早会去。”

旁白 neutral

She'd try to see him — even if he did throw his pillow at her again

她会试着去见他——哪怕他真的又拿枕头扔她。