E91 · Episodes
091 新线索
新线索
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 91 — 新线索.
80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Zann flinched as he heard the splash of Venna hitting the water
赞恩听到维娜落水的声音,吓得一哆嗦。
旁白 neutral
But he didn't dare move, not even to look over the edge of the cliff. Morb was still nearby
但他不敢动,连向悬崖边看一眼都不敢。莫布还在附近。
旁白 neutral
" Good riddance," Morb muttered. He snapped his fingers and zapped out of sight
“总算摆脱了,”莫布咕哝着,打了个响指,嗖地消失了。
旁白 neutral
" Come on." Perda rushed to the edge." Maybe there's time to save Venna!"
“快!”佩尔达冲向悬崖边,“也许还来得及救维娜!”
旁白 neutral
Zann ran over and looked down at the dark water
赞恩跑过去,低头望着黑暗的水面。
旁白 neutral
Then he noticed Wyssa rubbing her fingers together
接着他注意到威莎在搓手指。
旁白 neutral
He guessed she was about to zap away to find Morb
他猜她正要嗖地消失,去找莫布。
旁白 neutral
" Wait!" He ran to her and grabbed her arm." Please. You have to help Venna."
“等等!”他跑过去抓住她的胳膊,“求你了。你得帮帮维娜。”
旁白 neutral
" You help her if you like," Wyssa said harshly." I have more pressing business."
“你想帮就帮吧,”威莎冷冷地说,“我还有更要紧的事。”
旁白 neutral
" But she was Morb's prisoner, right?" Darb put in
“可她是莫布的囚犯,对吧?”达布插嘴道。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe she can tell us more about his plans."
“也许她能告诉我们更多关于他计划的事。”
旁白 neutral
Now Wyssa looked much more interested." Hmm," she said
这时,威莎看起来感兴趣多了。“嗯,”她说。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly everyone heard a splash from below
突然,所有人都听到下面传来扑通一声。
旁白 neutral
Venna had popped to the surface of the water. She was slimy and breathless
维娜猛地浮出水面。她浑身黏液,上气不接下气。
旁白 neutral
" Help!" she cried as she desperately treaded water
“救命!”她一边拼命踩水,一边大喊。
旁白 neutral
" Hold on!" Perda called down to Venna
“坚持住!”珀达向下面的维娜喊道。
旁白 neutral
She turned to Wyssa." Hurry — before the gulper changes its mind."
她转向威莎。“快——趁吞水兽还没改变主意。”
旁白 neutral
Wyssa waved a hand. Venna levitated out of the gorge and landed beside the group, shaking and coughing
威莎一挥手。维娜便从峡谷中飘浮起来,落在众人旁边,浑身颤抖,不断咳嗽。
旁白 neutral
" How did she escape from the gulper?" Gliss asked
“她是怎么从吞水兽那里逃出来的?”格丽丝问道。
旁白 neutral
" Venna must still be under the Dousing spell," said Darb
“维娜一定还受着浸水魔咒的影响,”达布说。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe the gulper spit her out when it realized she didn't have any magic."
“也许是吞食兽发现她没有魔法,就把她吐出来了。”
旁白 neutral
" Are you under a Dousing spell, Venna?" Wyssa waved her hand again
“你中了浸湿咒吗,维娜?”威莎再次挥了挥手。
旁白 neutral
A buzz of magic energy surrounded Venna for a moment
一股魔法能量嗡嗡作响,瞬间环绕着维娜。
旁白 neutral
" Oh!" said Venna." Did you...?" She rubbed her hands together
“哦!”维娜说,“你……?”她搓了搓双手。
旁白 neutral
Instantly her clothes and hair were dry." Thank you!" she cried
她的衣服和头发立刻变干了。“谢谢你!”她叫道。
旁白 neutral
" It feels so good to have magic again."
“重新拥有魔法的感觉真好。”
旁白 neutral
" I can't believe you're here!" Perda said." How did you end up with Morb?"
“真不敢相信你在这儿!”皮达说,“你怎么会落到莫布手里?”
旁白 neutral
Venna shuddered." Morb," she spat, already seeming more like her old self
维娜打了个哆嗦。“莫布,”她啐道,已经更像从前的自己了。
旁白 neutral
" Where did he go? We must stop his evil plans!"
“他去哪儿了?我们必须阻止他的邪恶计划!”
旁白 neutral
Zann stepped forward." Do you know if he found my parents?
赞恩走上前。“你知道他有没有找到我的父母吗?
旁白 neutral
We heard he was looking for them."
我们听说他在找他们。”
旁白 neutral
" Nax and Asta?" Venna looked surprised." No, as far as I know I was his only Magician prisoner
“纳克斯和阿斯塔?”维娜看起来很惊讶。“不,据我所知,我是他唯一的魔法师囚犯。
旁白 neutral
Besides, I thought your parents disappeared years ago."
而且,我以为你父母多年前就失踪了。”
旁白 neutral
Zann's shoulders slumped. Had he reached another dead end in the search for his parents?
赞恩的肩膀耷拉下来。寻找父母的线索又断了吗?
旁白 neutral
Wyssa leaned toward Venna." You mentioned Morb's plans — did he tell you what he's trying to do?"
威莎向维娜探过身。“你提到了莫布的计划——他有没有告诉你想做什么?”
旁白 neutral
Venna nodded." For the past couple of days, Morb has been searching for the Horn of the Otherworld."
维娜点了点头。“过去几天,莫布一直在寻找异界号角。”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Zann traded a look with his friends
“啊?”赞恩和朋友们交换了一下眼神。
旁白 neutral
The Horn of the Otherworld was the relic Teplo had been holding right before the Cave of the Unknown collapsed
异界号角正是未知洞穴坍塌前,特普洛拿着的那个遗物。
旁白 neutral
" The Horn of the Otherworld?" Gliss frowned." Why does Morb want that?"
“异界号角?”格丽丝皱起眉头。“莫布要它做什么?”
旁白 neutral
Venna shrugged." He wouldn't tell me. All I know is that the Horn wasn't where he expected to find it
维娜耸了耸肩。“他不肯告诉我。我只知道号角不在他预料的地方。
旁白 neutral
So he traced its magical essence, which led him to me."
于是他追踪了它的魔法精华,这把他引向了我。”
旁白 neutral
" You?" Wyssa raised an eyebrow." Why?"
“你?”威莎扬起一边眉毛。“为什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Because I'd touched it recently." Venna grimaced
“因为我最近碰过它。”维娜做了个鬼脸。
旁白 neutral
" And because I was in a Doused state — that made it much easier for Morb to control me than someone like Tok or Teplo."
“而且因为我处于魔力枯竭状态——这让莫布控制我比控制托克或泰普罗那样的人容易得多。”
旁白 neutral
" I see," Zann said." So Morb found you in the vortex?"
“我明白了,”赞恩说。“那么莫布是在涡流中找到你的?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes. I suppose I should be grateful." Venna grimaced again
“是的。我想我应该心存感激。”维娜又做了个鬼脸。
旁白 neutral
" If Morb hadn't grabbed me, I wouldn't have survived the vortex much longer without magic."
“如果莫布没有抓住我,没有魔法,我在涡流里活不了多久了。”
旁白 neutral
" I bet Morb wants to try to take over Magica again," Perda said
“我打赌莫布想再次试图接管马吉卡,”皮达说。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe with another crazy contraption from the Old Times."
“也许会用另一个来自旧时代的疯狂装置。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure you're right." Venna sounded worried
“我敢肯定你说得对。”维娜听起来很担心。
旁白 neutral
" I only wish I had access to the ancient texts so I could try to figure out what he has in mind."
“我真希望能查阅那些古老文献,好弄清楚他到底想干什么。”
旁白 neutral
" Did Morb feed you to the gulper because you wouldn't tell him where the Horn is?" Darb asked
“莫布把你喂给吞喉兽,是因为你不肯说号角在哪儿吗?”达布问。
旁白 neutral
" Not exactly. I did resist for some time
“不完全是。我确实抵抗了一段时间。
旁白 neutral
But Morb finally got impatient." Venna shuddered
但莫布最后不耐烦了。”维娜打了个寒颤。
旁白 neutral
" He forced me to tell by using a Possession spell."
“他用了个附身咒,逼我说了出来。”
旁白 neutral
" That spell uses a lot of energy," Wyssa said
“那个咒语会消耗大量能量。”威莎说。
旁白 neutral
" I know," Venna said." I suppose that's why he didn't use it as soon as he grabbed me."
“我知道。”维娜说,“我猜这就是他刚抓住我时没用这招的原因。”
旁白 neutral
She rubbed her chin thoughtfully." If we could find Morb now, he might be in a weakened state."
她若有所思地揉着下巴。“要是我们现在能找到莫布,他或许正处于虚弱状态。”
旁白 neutral
" It could be our best chance," Wyssa agreed
“这可能是我们最好的机会。”威莎赞同道。
旁白 neutral
" Where is the relic? We must reach it before he does."
“遗物在哪儿?我们必须赶在他之前找到它。”
旁白 neutral
Venna opened her mouth to answer. But at that moment, Perda let out a sharp cry
维娜张嘴正要回答。但就在这时,皮达发出一声尖叫。
旁白 neutral
Then she crumpled to the ground, unconscious
接着她瘫倒在地,失去了知觉。
旁白 neutral
" Perda!" Zann exclaimed, kneeling by her side
“皮达!”赞恩喊道,一下子跪在她身边。
旁白 neutral
" What's wrong with her?" Gliss sounded scared
“她怎么了?”格丽丝听起来很害怕。
旁白 neutral
" Let me through." Wyssa pushed past the kids
“让我过去。”威莎从孩子们中间挤了过去。
旁白 neutral
She touched Perda's face and then murmured a few words." Awaken," she added, snapping her fingers
她摸了摸皮达的脸,然后低声念了几句咒语。“清醒过来。”她补充道,并打了个响指。
旁白 neutral
Perda blinked and sat up." Whoa," she mumbled." That was weird!"
皮达眨了眨眼,坐了起来。“哇。”她咕哝着说,“刚才真奇怪!”
旁白 neutral
" What happened?" Zann asked
“发生什么事了?”赞恩问。
旁白 neutral
Perda stared at him." I saw them," she said
皮达盯着他。“我看见他们了。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" Your parents. I recognized them from the hologram we saw in the Cave."
“你的父母。我认出了他们,就是我们在洞窟里看到的全息影像里的人。”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Zann exclaimed." What do you mean, you saw my parents?"
“什么?”赞恩叫了起来,“你说你看见了我的父母,是什么意思?”
旁白 neutral
Perda shrugged." It was a super strong vision — like a really vivid dream."
皮达耸了耸肩。“那是个超强的幻象——就像一个特别逼真的梦。”
旁白 neutral
" But what caused it?" Gliss wondered." None of the rest of us saw anything."
“但是什么引起的呢?”格丽丝感到纳闷,“我们其他人都没看见任何东西。”
旁白 neutral
" I don't know." Then Perda's eyes widened
“我不知道。”接着皮达的眼睛睁大了。
旁白 neutral
" Wait, yes I do! I put my hand in my pocket and touched Zann's message stone
“等等,我知道了!我把手伸进口袋,碰到了赞恩的传音石。
旁白 neutral
See?" She pointed." It fell there, on the ground. It must have caused the vision!"
看?”她指着说,“它掉在那儿地上了。肯定是它引起了那个幻象!”
旁白 neutral
" Let me try!" Zann grabbed the stone and was almost knocked off his feet by a strong vision of his parents
“让我试试!”赞恩一把抓起石头,立刻被一股关于父母的强烈幻象冲击得差点摔倒。
旁白 neutral
He could see them more clearly than ever before
他能比以往任何时候都更清楚地看见他们。
旁白 neutral
They were standing in a dimly lit room
他们正站在一间光线昏暗的房间里。
旁白 neutral
A tiny Roodian woman was with them. All three of them looked terrified!
一个身材矮小的鲁迪安族女人和他们在一起。他们三个都显得惊恐万分!