E72 · Episodes
072 救援者
救援者
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 72 — 救援者.
80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" W — Wyssa?" Zann stammered. His lips were still numb from the scatter beast's attack." How did you —?"
“维——维萨?”赞恩结结巴巴地说。他的嘴唇被散兽攻击后还是麻木的。“你怎么——?”
旁白 neutral
" Save your energy, boy." Wyssa sounded irritated
“省省力气吧,小子。”维萨听起来很不耐烦。
旁白 neutral
" The more you talk, the more you slow us down. Now, where are the others?"
“你话说得越多,就越拖慢我们。好了,其他人在哪儿?”
旁白 neutral
Perda gasped." This is the old woman we spoke with in Wormwood! She's Wyssa?"
珀达倒吸一口气。“这就是我们在苦木村说过话的那个老妇人!她是维萨?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes," Zann said. The effects of the scatter beast's magic were wearing off
“是的。”赞恩说。散兽的魔法效果正在消退。
旁白 neutral
But being in the vortex still made it hard to think clearly
但身处漩涡之中,还是让他难以清晰地思考。
旁白 neutral
" How did you find us?" he asked Wyssa
“你是怎么找到我们的?”他问维萨。
旁白 neutral
" How did you even know to look for us?"
“你甚至怎么知道要来找我们?”
旁白 neutral
" I have my ways," Wyssa said." Now we need to get you kids back to Magica. Where are your friends?"
“我有我的办法。”维萨说。“现在,我们得把你们这些孩子送回麦吉卡。你的朋友们呢?”
旁白 neutral
" Back to Magica?" Zann immediately thought about his parents
“回麦吉卡?”赞恩立刻想到了他的父母。
旁白 neutral
He couldn't go home until he'd found them!
他找不到他们就回不了家!
旁白 neutral
" You can do that?" Perda sounded relieved." You can get us home?"
“你能做到吗?”珀达听起来松了口气。“你能送我们回家吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Of course," Wyssa snapped." But where are the others?
“当然,”维萨厉声说道。“但是其他人在哪儿?
旁白 neutral
There should be another Red with you. A girl, yes? And the young Void?"
你们应该还有另一个红魔法师。一个女孩,对吗?还有那个年轻的虚空魔法师?”
旁白 neutral
Zann felt his heart sink as he thought about Gliss, Darb, and Zing
赞恩想到格丽丝、达布和兹因,心情沉重起来。
旁白 neutral
" They're gone," he said." We got separated in the vortex earlier
“他们不见了,”他说。“我们之前在漩涡里走散了。
旁白 neutral
I don't know where they are now."
我不知道他们现在在哪里。”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Wyssa snapped. She yanked at Zann's arm so hard that he cried out in surprise
“什么?”维萨厉声说道。她猛地拽住赞恩的胳膊,他疼得惊叫起来。
旁白 neutral
He felt his body being sucked through another wormhole
他感觉自己的身体被吸进了另一个虫洞。
旁白 neutral
A moment later he, Wyssa, and Perda were standing on a cliff overlooking a rough sea
片刻后,他、维萨和珀达站在一处悬崖上,俯瞰着汹涌的大海。
旁白 neutral
Cold wind whipped around them, and strange gray birds circled overhead, letting out shrill cries
寒风在他们周围呼啸,怪异的灰色大鸟在头顶盘旋,发出刺耳的叫声。
旁白 neutral
But Wyssa didn't seem to notice any of that. She was glaring at Zann
但维萨似乎对此毫无察觉。她正瞪着赞恩。
旁白 neutral
" Let me make sure I understand this," Wyssa said
“让我确认一下我的理解,”维萨说。
旁白 neutral
" You brought your friends into the vortex
“你把朋友们带进了漩涡。
旁白 neutral
Then you lost track of two of them?"
然后跟其中两个走散了?”
旁白 neutral
" Three, actually," Zann admitted." Zing, my pet dragon, was with them too."
“其实,是三个,”赞恩承认道。“小灵,我的宠物龙,也和他们在一起。”
旁白 neutral
" You found us," Perda said." Can't you find them too?"
“你找到了我们,”珀达说。“就不能也找到他们吗?”
旁白 neutral
Wyssa glanced at her." It's not that easy, girl."
维萨瞥了她一眼。“没那么容易,小姑娘。”
旁白 neutral
" Perda," Perda said." My name is Perda. Not ' girl.'"
“珀达,”珀达说。“我叫珀达。不叫‘小姑娘’。”
旁白 neutral
Wyssa gnashed her teeth, and Zann cringed
维萨咬了咬牙,赞恩不禁往后一缩。
旁白 neutral
He didn't want Wyssa and Perda to start arguing
他不想让维萨和珀达吵起来。
旁白 neutral
Not when his friends were still missing
尤其是在朋友们还下落不明的时候。
旁白 neutral
" How did you find us?" he asked Wyssa
“你是怎么找到我们的?”他问维萨。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe you can find Darb and Gliss the same way."
“说不定你也能用同样的方法找到达布和格丽丝。”
旁白 neutral
" As I said, it's not that easy." Wyssa paced back and forth along the cliff's edge
“我说过了,没那么简单。”维萨在悬崖边来回踱步。
旁白 neutral
" The Interworld Tracking spell I used to find you is complicated
“我用来找你们的跨世界追踪咒很复杂。
旁白 neutral
To do it, you need an object that has some of the lost person's magic energy."
施这个咒,你需要一件带有失踪者魔法能量的物品。”
旁白 neutral
Perda folded her arms." I've never heard of a spell like that."
珀达抱起胳膊。“我从没听说过这种咒语。”
旁白 neutral
" There are whole worlds out there you've never heard of, girl," Wyssa told her." That doesn't mean they don't exist."
“小姑娘,外面的世界大着呢,你没听说过的东西多了,”维萨对她说,“但那不代表它们不存在。”
旁白 neutral
" So you tracked our magic energy?" Zann asked." Mine and Perda's? How?"
“所以你是追踪了我们的魔法能量?”赞恩问道,“我和珀达的?怎么做到的?”
旁白 neutral
" Not hers — just yours." Wyssa stopped pacing." I used this."
“不是她的——只是你的。”维萨停下踱步。“我用的是这个。”
旁白 neutral
She reached into the folds of her cloak and pulled out a small object. Zann recognized it right away
她把手伸进斗篷的褶皱里,掏出了一个小东西。赞恩立刻认了出来。
旁白 neutral
" That's a chew toy I created for Zing yesterday," he said." How did you get that?"
“那是我昨天刚给辛做的咀嚼玩具,”他说。“你怎么拿到的?”
旁白 neutral
Wyssa tucked the chew toy away
维萨把咀嚼玩具收了起来。
旁白 neutral
" Since you created it so recently, it still contains traces of your magic energy," she said, without answering Zann's question
“因为你刚制作完不久,上面还残留着你的魔法能量痕迹,”她说着,并没有回答赞恩的问题。
旁白 neutral
" I was able to use it to track you through the vortex and into Fardark."
“我才能用它追踪你,穿过漩涡,一路找到法达克来。”
旁白 neutral
Zann shivered, but only partly because of the cold wind
赞恩打了个寒颤,但这不完全是因为冷风。
旁白 neutral
Hearing the name " Fardark " reminded Zann of his visit with Perda to that dark and dreadful world
听到“法达克”这个名字,让赞恩想起了他和珀达造访那个黑暗可怕世界的经历。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks for saving us," he said." But can't you use that chew toy to track Zing? He drooled all over it."
“谢谢你救了我们,”他说。“但你不能用那个咀嚼玩具去追踪辛吗?他可在那上面流了很多口水。”
旁白 neutral
" The spell doesn't work that way." Wyssa frowned
“那个咒语不是那样运作的。”维萨皱起了眉头。
旁白 neutral
" It requires magic energy, not dragon drool."
“这需要魔法能量,不是龙的口水。”
旁白 neutral
" You said you can get us back to Magica, right?" Perda said
“你说过能带我们回麦吉卡,对吧?”珀达说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure we could find something Gliss created there."
“我肯定能在那里找到格丽丝制作的东西。”
旁白 neutral
" That would take much too long." Wyssa started pacing again
“那太费时间了。”维萨又开始踱步。
旁白 neutral
" Your friends could be in grave danger, alone in the vortex."
“你们的朋友可能身处险境,孤零零地在漩涡里。”
旁白 neutral
" Then what are we going to do?" Perda cried." We have to find our friends!"
“那我们该怎么办?”珀达喊道,“我们必须找到朋友们!”
旁白 neutral
Zann could only nod. His throat was too dry to speak
赞恩只能点点头,喉咙干得说不出话。
旁白 neutral
He couldn't believe he'd accidentally led his friends into danger again
他不敢相信自己又意外地把朋友们带入了危险。
旁白 neutral
If they were lost in the vortex forever, it was his fault!
如果他们永远迷失在漩涡中,那都是他的错!
旁白 neutral
Wyssa stopped pacing and looked down at the ground
维萨停下脚步,低头看着地面。
旁白 neutral
She appeared to be deep in thought
她似乎陷入了沉思。
旁白 neutral
A minute later she looked up." I have an idea. Come."
片刻后她抬起头:“我有个主意。跟我来。”
旁白 neutral
She grabbed Zann and Perda and yanked them through the wormhole
她抓住赞恩和珀达,猛地将他们拉进虫洞。
旁白 neutral
Soon all three of them were rushing through the vortex again
很快,三人再次在漩涡中疾驰。
旁白 neutral
" What's your plan?" Zann asked
“你有什么计划?”赞恩问。
旁白 neutral
" I know how to make a potion that will show me which wormholes have been used recently," Wyssa replied
“我知道怎么制作一种药水,能让我看到哪些虫洞最近被用过。”维萨回答。
旁白 neutral
" If your friends managed to get through one and into another world, I might be able to track them."
“如果你的朋友设法穿过某个虫洞进入了另一个世界,我也许能追踪到他们。”
旁白 neutral
" Great," Perda said." But what if they haven't gone through a wormhole?"
“好极了,”珀达说,“可要是他们没穿过虫洞呢?”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah, what if they're still in the vortex?" Zann added
“是啊,要是他们还在漩涡里怎么办?”赞恩补充道。
旁白 neutral
" It's not easy to grab one of those wormholes, you know."
“要知道,抓住那些虫洞可不容易。”
旁白 neutral
Wyssa shrugged." Let's just hope they have gotten out by now," she said
维萨耸耸肩:“咱们就盼着他们现在已经出去了吧。”她说。
旁白 neutral
Zann gulped, afraid to ask what she meant
赞恩咽了口唾沫,不敢问这话是什么意思。
旁白 neutral
Still, he was glad that she had a plan
不过,她还是有个计划,这让赞恩感到庆幸。
旁白 neutral
First they needed to find Darb, Gliss, and Zing
首先他们得找到达布、格丽丝和辛。
旁白 neutral
Then Zann needed to figure out a way to keep searching for his parents — without dragging his friends into more danger
然后赞恩得想办法继续寻找父母——而不是把朋友们拖入更大的危险。
旁白 neutral
" Hold on," Wyssa said." I need to find a world that contains the ingredients for my — "
“抓稳了,”维萨说,“我得找个世界,里面有我制作——”
旁白 neutral
Zann gasped, not hearing any more of what she was saying
赞恩倒吸一口气,再也听不进她后面的话。
旁白 neutral
As he slid past another wormhole, an image of his parents' terrified faces flashed through his mind
当他滑过另一个虫洞时,脑海中闪过父母惊恐面孔的景象。
旁白 neutral
The vision was just like the horrible nightmares he'd been having about his mother and father
这景象和他一直做的关于父母的可怕噩梦一模一样。
旁白 neutral
Only this time Zann was wide awake!
只不过这次,赞恩是完全清醒的!