E68 · Episodes
068 异常举动
异常举动
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 68 — 异常举动.
86 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Hello?" someone shouted from outside." Come and look!"
“喂?”外面有人喊道,“快来看!”
旁白 neutral
The Skellians headed for the door of the hut
斯凯利安人朝小屋的门走去。
旁白 neutral
" What are we going to do?" Gliss whispered
“我们该怎么办?”格利斯小声说。
旁白 neutral
" We can't get back to Magica without a wormhole!"
“没有虫洞,我们回不了马吉卡!”
旁白 neutral
" We'll figure something out," Zann said, trying to sound confident
“我们会想出办法的,”赞恩说,努力让自己的声音听起来有信心。
旁白 neutral
Zann and his friends joined the Skellians at the doorway. Everyone was staring at the beach
赞恩和朋友们来到门口,与斯凯利安人站在一起。大家都盯着海滩看。
旁白 neutral
" What's going on?" Perda asked Ello
“怎么回事?”珀达问艾洛。
旁白 neutral
" It's the gulpers." Ello pointed." They're clustering along the shore!
“是吞噬兽。”艾洛指着说,“它们正沿着岸边聚集!”
旁白 neutral
It's weird — they don't usually do that."
真奇怪——它们平常不这样的。”
旁白 neutral
Zann squinted through the rain. Several gulpers were splashing around in the shallows
赞恩透过雨幕眯着眼看,几只吞噬兽在浅水区扑腾着水花。
旁白 neutral
A few Skellians climbed down the rope ladder for a better look
几个斯凯利亚人从绳梯上爬下来,想看个清楚。
旁白 neutral
" Isn't it dangerous to get too close to those things?" Gliss asked
"离那些东西太近不是很危险吗?"格丽丝问道。
旁白 neutral
" It's okay," Ello replied." The gulpers can't come onto land. Let's take a look!"
"没关系,"艾洛回答,"吞噬兽上不了岸。我们去看看吧!"
旁白 neutral
Following Ello, Zann and his friends climbed down to the beach
赞恩和他的朋友们跟着艾洛爬到了海滩上。
旁白 neutral
That seemed to make the gulpers even more excited
这似乎让吞噬兽们更加兴奋了。
旁白 neutral
They churned up the water so much that part of the beach was flooded
它们把水搅得水花四溅,海水漫上了部分海滩。
旁白 neutral
" It's because of our visitors," a woman said, staring at Zann and the others
"都是因为我们的访客。"一位女士盯着赞恩和其他人说道。
旁白 neutral
" They must give off enough magic energy to attract the gulpers."
"他们一定散发出足够多的魔法能量,吸引了吞噬兽。"
旁白 neutral
" Good thing they can't come on land." Gliss sounded nervous
"还好它们不能上岸。"格丽丝的语气里透着紧张。
旁白 neutral
" Be careful, Darb! Don't get too close!"
"小心,达布!别靠太近!"
旁白 neutral
Zann smiled." Darb is always curious about new creatures," he told Ello
赞恩笑了。“达布总是对新生物充满好奇,”他对埃洛说。
旁白 neutral
" I think that's the same gulper that bumped our raft."
“我觉得那就是撞了我们木筏的那只吞噬兽。”
旁白 neutral
Darb pointed to one of the creatures
达布指向其中一只生物。
旁白 neutral
" See? I recognize its color and the shape of its eye."
“看到了吗?我认得它的颜色和眼睛的形状。”
旁白 neutral
" If you say so," Perda said dubiously." They all look the same to me."
“你说是就是吧,”珀达怀疑地说。“在我看来它们长得都一样。”
旁白 neutral
" I can't see anything in all this rain," Gliss complained
“这么大的雨,我什么都看不见,”格丽丝抱怨道。
旁白 neutral
Snapping her fingers, she conjured up an umbrella
她打了个响指,变出了一把伞。
旁白 neutral
That caused the gulpers to go into a frenzy
这让吞噬兽们变得狂躁起来。
旁白 neutral
One even flopped onto the beach, splashing everyone
有一只甚至扑腾上了海滩,溅了大家一身水。
旁白 neutral
" Wow," Zann said." They definitely noticed that magic you just did, Gliss."
“哇,”赞恩说。“它们绝对注意到你刚才施的那个魔法了,格丽丝。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah." Perda stared at the gulpers with amazement
“是啊。”佩尔达惊奇地盯着吞噬兽们。
旁白 neutral
" It's almost like we're having our magic tracked by Morb again!"
“简直就像我们的魔法又被莫布追踪了一样!”
旁白 neutral
Until that moment the Skellians had been laughing and pointing at the gulpers, seeming to enjoy the unusual spectacle
直到那一刻,斯凯利亚人一直在欢笑,对着吞噬兽们指指点点,似乎很享受这不寻常的景象。
旁白 neutral
But at Perda's comment, they all became silent
但听到佩尔达的话,他们全都安静了下来。
旁白 neutral
" What did you say?" one of the women asked Perda
“你刚才说什么?”其中一位妇女问佩尔达。
旁白 neutral
Perda looked confused." What? You mean about Morb?
佩尔达一脸困惑。“什么?你们是指莫布吗?
旁白 neutral
He's just this guy from Magica. It's a long story, but I guess we could tell you..."
他就是个从魔吉卡来的人。说来话长,不过我想我们可以告诉你们……”
旁白 neutral
The Skellians traded serious glances." I'm sorry," an older man said
斯凯利亚人交换了严肃的眼神。“很抱歉,”一位年长的男子说道。
旁白 neutral
" I'm afraid we cannot welcome you into our village after all. You'll have to leave."
“恐怕我们终究不能欢迎你们进村了。你们得离开。”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Perda exclaimed." Where are we supposed to go?
“什么?”佩尔达喊道。“我们该去哪儿呢?
旁白 neutral
You just told us there's hardly any land here!"
你刚刚才告诉我们这边的陆地少得可怜!
旁白 neutral
The man shrugged." I'm sorry," he said again, though Zann didn't think he sounded very sorry
那男人耸了耸肩。“我很抱歉。”他又说了一遍,不过赞恩觉得他的语气听起来毫无歉意。
旁白 neutral
Ello looked dismayed." Rellu, no! You can't turn them away."
埃洛一脸沮丧。“雷卢,不!你不能就这样赶他们走。”
旁白 neutral
" You don't understand, Ello." The man's voice was stern." Come, let's get inside."
“埃洛,你不明白。”那男人的声音很严厉。“来吧,我们进去。”
旁白 neutral
Most of the Skellians turned to leave. But Ello grabbed his mother
大多数斯凯利亚人都转身准备离开了。但埃洛抓住了他母亲。
旁白 neutral
" We can't do this," he said." I'm sure they're not — "
“我们不能这么做,”他说,“我肯定他们不是——”
旁白 neutral
" Hush, son." His mother shot a nervous look at the visitors
“嘘,儿子。”他母亲紧张地瞥了一眼来客们。
旁白 neutral
" What's wrong?" Gliss cried, her chin quivering." Please! We don't understand."
“到底怎么了?”格丽丝哭喊道,下巴颤抖着。“求求你们!我们不明白是怎么回事。”
旁白 neutral
Ello's mother's expression softened." Wait here," she said." Let me talk to Rellu."
埃洛母亲的表情柔和了下来。“在这儿等着,”她说,“让我去和雷卢谈谈。”
旁白 neutral
She hurried off with Ello at her heels
她匆忙离开了,埃洛紧随其后。
旁白 neutral
" What was that all about?" Darb wondered
“这是怎么回事?”达布疑惑地问。
旁白 neutral
Zann shook his head." It's like they heard Morb's name and freaked out."
赞恩摇了摇头。“就好像他们一听到莫布的名字就被吓坏了。”
旁白 neutral
" But how would they know about Morb here?" Perda said
“但他们怎么会在这里知道莫布的事?”佩尔达说。
旁白 neutral
" Shh," Gliss shushed her." Here they come."
“嘘,”格丽丝示意她别出声,“他们来了。”
旁白 neutral
Ello was hurrying back." I'm sorry, they're being very stubborn," he said
埃洛匆匆赶了回来。“对不起,他们非常固执,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" They still won't let you stay with us
“他们还是不让你们和我们待在一起。
旁白 neutral
But they said you can stay in the old village for a few days."
但他们说你们可以在旧村子里待几天。”
旁白 neutral
" The old village?" Zann said
“旧村子?”赞恩说。
旁白 neutral
" It's this way." Ello led them over a ridge. Then he pointed down a slope
“在这边。”埃洛领着他们翻过一道山脊,然后指向一处斜坡下。
旁白 neutral
A single hut stood at the bottom
坡底只有孤零零的一间小屋。
旁白 neutral
The lower halves of its stilts were in the water
小屋的高脚支柱下半截都浸在水里。
旁白 neutral
" That's where the village used to be when I was born," Ello explained
“我出生的时候,村子还在那个地方,”埃洛解释道。
旁白 neutral
" The waters rose and submerged most of the houses, but that one is still out of reach of the gulpers. You'll be all right there."
“后来水涨起来,淹没了大部分房子,但那间屋子吞噬兽还够不着。你们在那儿不会有事。”
旁白 neutral
" Why did everyone get upset when we mentioned Morb?" Perda asked
“为什么我们一提到莫布,大家就那么不高兴?”佩尔达问。
旁白 neutral
Ello shrugged, looking uncomfortable." I'd better go," he said
埃洛耸耸肩,一脸不自在。“我还是走吧,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" The others will need my help cleaning and cooking today's catch." He rushed off
“大家还需要我帮忙清理和烹煮今天的渔获呢。”说完就匆匆跑了。
旁白 neutral
" That was weird," Darb said
“真奇怪,”达布说。
旁白 neutral
" Never mind." Gliss shivered." It's cold out here. Let's get inside."
“算了。”格丽丝打了个寒噤。“外头冷,我们进屋吧。”
旁白 neutral
The hut's interior was damp and moldy
小屋里面又潮湿又发霉。
旁白 neutral
But Perda created a fire, and Zann conjured up some food
好在佩尔达生了堆火,赞恩也变出些食物来。
旁白 neutral
As they ate, Darb wandered onto a balcony facing the sea
吃东西的时候,达布溜达到朝海的一处阳台。
旁白 neutral
" The gulpers are swimming near this hut now," he reported." They must have sensed your magic."
“那些吞噬兽现在游到小屋边上了,”他告诉大家,“它们准是感应到了你们的魔法。”
旁白 neutral
" Let's hope they can't knock the hut off its stilts," Zann joked weakly
“只希望它们别把小屋从支柱上撞下来,”赞恩没底气地开了句玩笑。
旁白 neutral
" Or they might swallow us right up!"
“不然我们干脆被它们一口吞掉!”
旁白 neutral
Perda glanced out the window." It's getting darker. It must be almost night."
佩尔达朝窗外看了一眼。“天更暗了,一定是快到晚上了。”
旁白 neutral
" How can you tell?" Gliss grimaced." The rain makes everything so gloomy all the time!
“你怎么看出来的?”格丽丝苦着脸说,“一直下雨,到处都阴沉沉的!
旁白 neutral
No wonder these people want to escape to other worlds."
难怪这里的人想逃到别的世界去。”
旁白 neutral
Zann yawned." It's been a long day
赞恩打了个哈欠。“这一天可真够长的。
旁白 neutral
Let's try to get some sleep. Maybe we can figure out a plan tomorrow."
我们想法子睡一会儿吧,也许明天能想出个计划来。”
旁白 neutral
Zann was in the midst of yet another confusing dream about his parents when a shout awakened him
赞恩又在做一个关于父母的乱梦,却忽然被一声喊叫惊醒。
旁白 neutral
His eyes popped open, and he sat up
他猛地睁开眼,坐了起来。
旁白 neutral
Ello was standing in the doorway." A storm is coming!" he said breathlessly
埃洛站在门口。“暴风雨要来了!”他上气不接下气地说。
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Gliss mumbled, rubbing her eyes." So what? It never stops raining here."
“嗯?”格丽丝揉着眼睛嘟囔道,“那又怎么样?这儿雨就没停过。”
旁白 neutral
" You don't understand!" Ello's voice was urgent
“你们不明白!”埃洛的声音非常急切。
旁白 neutral
" This storm is big. It may cause the water to rise again
“这次风雨非常大,可能会让水再次上涨。
旁白 neutral
If that happens, you'll be cut off from the shore, and at the mercy of the gulpers!"
如果那样的话,你们就会被困住,和岸边断开,只能任凭吞噬兽摆布了!”