Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E55 · Episodes

055 远征

远征

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 55 — 远征.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Zann! Stop!"

"赞恩!停下!"

旁白 neutral

A sudden blast of energy grabbed Zann's body, flinging him back

一股突如其来的能量攫住了赞恩的身体,将他猛地向后抛去。

旁白 neutral

He landed hard on the ground, several yards from the wormhole

他重重地摔在地上,离虫洞有好几码远。

旁白 neutral

When he looked up, the wormhole was spinning shut

当他抬头看时,虫洞正在旋转着关闭。

旁白 neutral

A moment later Boz was hauling him up by the arm. The old man's face was livid

片刻之后,博兹抓住他的胳膊把他拽了起来。老人脸色铁青。

旁白 neutral

" What were you thinking?" Boz shouted, his long nose quivering with rage." Have you gone mad, boy?"

"你刚才在想什么?" 博兹喊道,他的长鼻子因愤怒而颤抖着。"你疯了吗,孩子?"

旁白 neutral

" How did you — " Zann didn't get a chance to finish the question

"你是怎么——" 赞恩没能问完这个问题。

旁白 neutral

Boz snapped his fingers and zapped them both away

博兹打了个响指,两人瞬间被传送走了。

旁白 neutral

They landed in Teplo's living room." You got him in time!" Gliss cried." Thank goodness!"

他们落在了特普罗的客厅里。"你及时把他带回来了!" 格丽丝喊道。"谢天谢地!"

旁白 neutral

Zann ducked as Zing flew at him, blasting him with angry flames

当小辛愤怒地喷着火焰飞向他时,赞恩急忙躲闪。

旁白 neutral

" Quit it," Zann muttered. Glancing around, he saw Perda, Darb, and Teplo staring at him." What's going on?"

“别闹了,”赞恩咕哝道。他环顾四周,看到珀达、达布和特普洛正盯着他。“怎么回事?”

旁白 neutral

" Zing woke up and realized you were gone," Darb said

“Zing醒了,发现你不见了,”达布说。

旁白 neutral

" He freaked out and rushed to find me."

“他吓坏了,急忙跑来找我。”

旁白 neutral

Zann scowled at the dragon. Then he realized what Darb had said

赞恩朝那条龙皱起了眉头。然后他意识到达布说了什么。

旁白 neutral

" Wait," said Zann." What do you mean, he rushed to find you? You were in the same room."

“等等,”赞恩说。“你说他跑去找你是什么意思?你们在同一个房间里啊。”

旁白 neutral

" Not exactly." Darb's face went red." Um, I promised Gliss I'd meet her after midnight

“不完全是这样。”达布的脸红了。“嗯,我答应格丽丝半夜后去见她。

旁白 neutral

I guess I didn't notice you were gone when I woke up and sneaked out."

我想我醒来偷偷溜出去的时候,没注意到你不见了。”

旁白 neutral

Zann looked at Gliss. She was blushing too

赞恩看向格丽丝。她脸也红了。

旁白 neutral

" I had something important to tell him," she said." I'm leaving First City tomorrow."

“我有重要的事要告诉他,”她说。“我明天就要离开第一城了。”

旁白 neutral

Zann just shrugged, thinking of what he'd overheard earlier

赞恩只是耸耸肩,想着之前偷听到的话。

旁白 neutral

He wasn't surprised that Gliss was leaving for Swamp Bottom tomorrow too

他对格丽丝明天也要去沼底并不感到惊讶。

旁白 neutral

Her parents and her uncle had been involved in the same meetings as Boz

她的父母和叔叔参与了和博兹一样的会议。

旁白 neutral

" Whatever you say," he said with a smirk

“随你怎么说,”他带着一丝坏笑说道。

旁白 neutral

" I think Darb would have figured out you'd left First City when he saw you in Swamp Bottom tomorrow with the rest of us."

“我想,等达布明天看到你和我们其他人一起在沼底时,就会明白你早就离开第一城了。”

旁白 neutral

" Huh?" Darb looked confused." No, you don't understand

“啊?”达布一脸困惑。“不,你没搞明白。

旁白 neutral

Gliss isn't going back to Swamp Bottom

格丽丝不是要回沼底。

旁白 neutral

She's going on an expedition to the Cave of the Unknown."

她是要去未知洞穴探险。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Zann whirled toward Gliss." The Cave of the Unknown," he repeated

“什么?”赞恩猛地转向格丽丝。“未知洞穴,”他重复道。

旁白 neutral

" Are you serious? Why are you going there?"

“你是认真的吗?你为什么要去那里?”

旁白 neutral

The Cave of the Unknown was a remote and dangerous place

未知洞穴是个偏远又危险的地方。

旁白 neutral

Few people had seen it, and even fewer had survived to describe it

很少有人见过它,能活着描述它的人就更少了。

旁白 neutral

Zann's parents were among those few. They had visited the Cave a couple of times, returning with many frightening stories about it

赞恩的父母就是这少数人中的两位。他们去过那个洞穴几次,带回来了许多关于它的可怕故事。

旁白 neutral

Staring at the floor, Gliss shrugged." My parents are making me go."

格丽丝盯着地板,耸了耸肩。“我父母逼我去的。”

旁白 neutral

Zann hardly heard her. He was still thinking about all the stories he'd heard during his childhood

赞恩几乎没听见她的话。他还在想着自己童年时听过的所有故事。

旁白 neutral

" My parents said the Cave of the Unknown is huge and really spooky, with countless tunnels and chambers," he said

“我父母说未知洞穴巨大阴森,有数不清的隧道和洞室。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" The whole place is littered with ancient relics and manuscripts from the Old Times and stuff."

“那整个地方都散落着来自旧时代的古老遗物和手稿之类的东西。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. Like the relics and texts Morb used to try to take over Magica," Perda said with a shudder

“是啊。就像莫布用来企图占领马吉卡的那些遗物和文本。”珀达打了个哆嗦说道。

旁白 neutral

" Exactly. That's why the Red Council decided it's time to seal the place off," Teplo put in

“没错。正因如此,红议会才决定是时候封锁那个地方了。”特普洛插话道。

旁白 neutral

" Until now they've relied on the Cave's reputation to keep people away

到目前为止,他们一直靠那个洞穴的恶名来让人远离。

旁白 neutral

But after Morb's recent adventures, they don't want anyone else coming along and trying the same thing

但在莫布最近的冒险之后,他们不想再让任何人跟来尝试同样的事情了。

旁白 neutral

The Council is sending an expedition to seal it off so the relics can't be removed."

红议会正派出一支探险队去封锁那里,防止遗物被带走。”

旁白 neutral

Boz didn't seem to be paying much attention to the conversation

博兹似乎没太在意这场对话。

旁白 neutral

His nose quivering wildly, he was still glaring at Zann

他的鼻子剧烈抽动,仍狠狠瞪着赞恩。

旁白 neutral

Zann recognized that look. It meant his grandfather was thinking hard

赞恩认得那表情。这意味着他的祖父正在苦思冥想。

旁白 neutral

He was probably trying to come up with the perfect way to punish Zann for sneaking out tonight

他大概正在琢磨如何完美地惩罚赞恩今晚偷溜出去的事。

旁白 neutral

Boz spoke out at last." Enough about the expedition

博兹终于开口了。“探险队的事说够了。

旁白 neutral

We were discussing Zann's outrageous behavior."

我们刚才在讨论赞恩的离谱行为。”

旁白 neutral

Zann cringed. Then he looked over at Darb

赞恩畏缩了一下,然后转头看向达布。

旁白 neutral

" So you saw I was missing and ran to tell Boz?" he asked

“所以你看到我不在,就跑去找博兹告状?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" I never thought you were the type to tell on your friends."

“我从来没想到你会是向朋友告密的那种人。”

旁白 neutral

" That's not what happened," Gliss said

“不是那样的,”格丽丝说。

旁白 neutral

" When Darb and I realized you were missing, we checked with Perda

“达布和我发现你不见了,就去问了珀达。

旁白 neutral

She didn't know where you were, but she tried all your passwords and was eventually able to make your note appear."

她也不知道你在哪儿,但她试着用了你所有的密码,最后总算把你的留言弄出来了。”

旁白 neutral

" I can't believe you didn't tell me you were going, Zann," Perda added

“我真不敢相信你要走却不告诉我,赞恩。”珀达补充道。

旁白 neutral

Her eyes flashed with anger, and her voice was cool and unfriendly

她的眼里闪着怒火,声音冷淡而不友好。

旁白 neutral

Zann hated having her look at him that way

赞恩讨厌她用那样的目光看着自己。

旁白 neutral

He wished he could make her understand why he'd tried to go through the wormhole without telling his friends

他希望能让她明白,为什么他想瞒着朋友们穿过虫洞。

旁白 neutral

But he wasn't sure how to communicate that

但他不知道该怎么表达。

旁白 neutral

" Gliss came to us right away, thank goodness," Teplo said

“幸好格丽丝立刻就来找我们了,”特普洛说。

旁白 neutral

" Since we knew you wouldn't be able to reach the palace wormhole, Boz guessed you might try the one in Wormwood."

“我们知道你到不了宫殿的虫洞,博兹就猜你可能会去沃姆伍德的那个试试。”

旁白 neutral

Zann glared at Gliss." You ratted me out? I thought we were friends!"

赞恩瞪着格丽丝。“你告发我?我还以为我们是朋友呢!”

旁白 neutral

" We are," Gliss said, looking hurt." I was trying to help you."

“我们是朋友,”格丽丝说,一脸受伤,“我是想帮你。”

旁白 neutral

" Help me?" Zann gritted his teeth, furious

“帮我?”赞恩咬牙切齿,十分愤怒。

旁白 neutral

" I helped you to reunite with your parents, remember?

“我帮你和父母团聚了,记得吗?

旁白 neutral

All you did tonight was stop me from doing the same thing!"

可你今晚做的却是阻止我做同样的事!”

旁白 neutral

" No," Darb said." She stopped you from disappearing forever."

“不对,”达布说,“她是阻止你永远消失。”

旁白 neutral

" That's right, Zann." Boz sounded disapproving. He glanced at Teplo

“没错,赞恩。”博兹的语气里满是不赞同。他看了特普洛一眼。

旁白 neutral

" I'm starting to think it's a mistake to let Zann come along when we leave tomorrow."

“我开始觉得,明天出发时让赞恩跟着是个错误。”

旁白 neutral

" You mean you might not take me back to Swamp Bottom?"

“你是说,你们可能不会带我回沼泽底了?”

旁白 neutral

Zann rolled his eyes. That didn't sound like much of a punishment to him

赞恩翻了个白眼。对他来说,这听起来可算不上什么惩罚。

旁白 neutral

" Swamp Bottom? Who's going to Swamp Bottom?" Boz asked

“沼泽底?谁要去沼泽底?”博兹问道。

旁白 neutral

" We are," Zann said." I heard you two talking about it earlier. You said we leave tomorrow afternoon."

“我们啊,”赞恩说,“我先前听到你们俩在谈论这事。你说我们明天下午出发。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, we do," Teplo said." But not for Swamp Bottom

“是的,我们是要出发,”特普洛说,“但不是去沼泽底。

旁白 neutral

Your grandfather and I are part of the expedition Gliss mentioned

我和你爷爷是格丽丝提到的探险队的成员。

旁白 neutral

That means you're part of it too."

所以你也算在内。”

旁白 neutral

Boz nodded." That's right, Zann. You're going to the Cave of the Unknown."

博兹点点头。“没错,赞恩。你要去未知洞穴了。”