E30 · Episodes
030 重要的决定
重要的决定
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 30 — 重要的决定.
77 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Zann! You're safe!" Perda rushed into Venna's hideout with Darb and Teplo behind her
“赞恩!你没事!”珀达冲进维娜的藏身处,达布和特普洛跟在她身后。
旁白 neutral
While Teplo talked to Venna and her people, Zann's friends pulled him aside
特普洛和维娜他们谈话时,赞恩的朋友把他拉到一边。
旁白 neutral
" Wow, I'm glad to see you guys," Zann said
赞恩说:“哇,真高兴见到你们。”
旁白 neutral
Half an hour had passed since Venna had asked him to become king, and he was still stunned
维娜让他当国王已经过去半小时了,他仍震惊不已。
旁白 neutral
" What's going on?" Perda asked." That messenger who came to get us wouldn't tell us anything
珀达问:“怎么回事?来接我们的信使什么都不说,
旁白 neutral
Just that he was taking us to you."
只说是带我们来见你。”
旁白 neutral
" Did you find Gliss?" Darb added
达布又问:“你找到格利斯了吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No," Zann said." I never made it to the zoo."
赞恩说:“没有,我根本就没去成动物园。”
旁白 neutral
He quickly told them what had happened
他很快把经过告诉了他们。
旁白 neutral
Perda gasped." They want you to be king?" she exclaimed." But you're a kid!"
珀达倒吸一口气:“他们想让你当国王?”她叫道,“可你还是个孩子!”
旁白 neutral
" That's what I said," Zann agreed." But Venna said it didn't matter
“我就是这么说的,”赞恩同意道,“但维娜说那没关系。
旁白 neutral
She said Boz was so popular here that the people would love me
她说博兹在这里很受欢迎,大家会喜欢我的。
旁白 neutral
And she needs someone who's sure to be more popular than Slib."
她需要一个肯定比斯利布更受欢迎的人。”
旁白 neutral
" So Slib really is trying to take over?" said Darb
“那么斯利布真的想夺权吗?”达布说。
旁白 neutral
" That's not all," Zann said." Yog says he's pretty sure Slib sent us that password!"
“不止是这样,”赞恩说,“约格说他很确定是斯利布给我们发了那个密码!”
旁白 neutral
" Why would he do that?" asked Perda
“他为什么要这样做?”珀达问。
旁白 neutral
" So we'd go out and get captured by trolls," Zann replied." Especially me and Gliss
“好让我们外出,被巨魔抓住,”赞恩回答,“特别是我和格莉丝。
旁白 neutral
Yog says Slib resents all Reds and thinks we have too much power."
约格说斯利布怨恨所有红系巫师,觉得我们权力太大了。”
旁白 neutral
" Kind of like Jev," Darb said
“有点像杰夫,”达布说。
旁白 neutral
Zann nodded." Anyway, Venna doesn't want Slib to take over
赞恩点了点头。“总之,维娜不想让斯利布夺权。
旁白 neutral
That's why she wants me to volunteer to be king."
所以她想让我自愿参加国王竞选。”
旁白 neutral
" So what did you say?" Perda asked
“那你是怎么说的?”珀达问。
旁白 neutral
" At first I said no way. But now that I've thought about it..." Zann shrugged
“一开始我说绝对不行。但现在想了想……”赞恩耸了耸肩。
旁白 neutral
" Venna's really powerful and smart. I figured we might have a better chance of rescuing Gliss and defeating Morb if we all work together."
“维娜真的很有实力,也很聪明。我觉得如果我们齐心协力,可能更有机会救出格莉丝,打败莫布。”
旁白 neutral
" Did Venna say she'd help find Gliss?" Darb asked
“维娜说她愿意帮忙找格莉丝了吗?”达布问。
旁白 neutral
" She promised she'd take care of it as soon as she made things official," Zann said
“她答应我,一旦把事情正式定下来,就去处理这事,”赞恩说。
旁白 neutral
" She's already sent a messenger to her contacts at the palace to tell them I'm ready to become king."
“她已经派了一个信使,去找她在宫里的联系人,告诉他们我准备好当国王了。”
旁白 neutral
He gulped nervously. Was he really ready to be king of Magica?
他紧张地咽了咽口水。他真的准备好当马吉卡国王了吗?
旁白 neutral
Just then he noticed that Teplo was frowning as he talked to Venna
就在这时,他注意到特普洛在和维娜说话时,皱着眉头。
旁白 neutral
By now two other Reds had arrived
这时又有两个红系巫师到了。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe we should go see what they're talking about," Zann suggested
“也许我们该去看看他们在说什么,”赞恩建议道。
旁白 neutral
When the kids walked over, Teplo was speaking
当孩子们走过去的时候,特普罗正在说话。
旁白 neutral
"... and I agree that Boz's grandson could rally the citizens," he said
“……我同意博兹的孙子能够把市民们团结起来,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" But at what cost to Zann himself? Surely Morb will be on the lookout for him above all others!"
“但这对赞恩自己来说代价是什么呢?莫布肯定会尤其注意他的行踪!”
旁白 neutral
" That may be," Venna said." But Zann is brave enough to take on the responsibility
“也许吧,”维娜说。“但赞恩足够勇敢来承担这个责任。”
旁白 neutral
We can keep him safe if we work together."
如果我们齐心协力,就能保护他的安全。”
旁白 neutral
" Don't underestimate Morb, Venna," Teplo warned
“别低估莫布,维娜,”特普罗警告道。
旁白 neutral
He turned to Zann." Listen, my boy. Think this scheme over carefully."
他转向赞恩。“听着,孩子。把这个计划仔细想清楚。”
旁白 neutral
" I have," said Zann." Venna says she'll help me rescue Gliss
“我想过了,”赞恩说。“维娜说她会帮我救出格丽丝。
旁白 neutral
Then we can work on finding Boz and the others."
然后我们可以努力找到博兹和其他人。”
旁白 neutral
" That's right, Zann," Venna said smoothly
“没错,赞恩,”维娜顺口说道。
旁白 neutral
Teplo still looked skeptical." How do you propose to do that?" he asked Venna
特普罗仍是一脸怀疑。“你打算怎么做?”他问维娜。
旁白 neutral
One of the other Reds spoke up." This argument is a waste of time
另一个红魔法师开口了。“这样争论是浪费时间。
旁白 neutral
Zann already said yes. And Slib is wasting no time trying to solidify his power
赞恩已经同意了。而且斯利布在抓紧时间巩固自己的权力。
旁白 neutral
We need to show our candidate to the people of Magica as soon as possible."
我们必须尽快向马吉卡民众展示我们的候选人。”
旁白 neutral
" I agree," Venna said." Sorry, Teplo. I'm afraid you're outvoted."
“我同意,”维娜说。“抱歉,特普罗。恐怕多数人都反对你。”
旁白 neutral
The old man sputtered with indignation. But she ignored him, turning to Zann
老人气得结结巴巴。但她没理会他,转向了赞恩。
旁白 neutral
" It's time to make final preparations. I want to coach you on what to say when you address the public
“该做最后准备了。我要指导你在公开讲话时该说些什么。
旁白 neutral
And of course we'll have to do something about your clothes..."
当然,你的衣服也得打理一下……”
旁白 neutral
Zann nodded, feeling overwhelmed. But he was ready to go along with whatever Venna said so they could move on to finding Gliss and Boz
赞恩点了点头,感到不知所措。但他愿意听从维娜的一切安排,这样他们才能继续去找格莉斯和波兹。
旁白 neutral
Soon he was surrounded by Venna's assistants
很快,他就被维娜的助手们围住了。
旁白 neutral
Yog removed Zann's disguise to reveal his hair and freckles
约格解除了赞恩的伪装,露出他的头发和雀斑。
旁白 neutral
Others conjured a fresh set of clothes
其他人变出了一套新衣服。
旁白 neutral
In the midst of all this, the door flew open
就在这当中,门突然被推开了。
旁白 neutral
Before Zann could look to see who had arrived, he heard a familiar whistle
赞恩还没来得及看是谁来了,就听到一声熟悉的口哨。
旁白 neutral
He spun around." Zing!" he cried happily as his dragon flew in just ahead of Fala
他转过身。“小火!”他高兴地喊道,他的小龙赶在法拉前面飞了进来。
旁白 neutral
" Surprise!" Perda exclaimed." We didn't want to tell you in case it didn't work
“给你个惊喜!”珀达喊道。“我们不想告诉你,怕万一不成功。
旁白 neutral
But Teplo thought he could get Zing back."
但特普罗觉得他能把小火弄回来。”
旁白 neutral
Zann gave the dragon a scratch on the head, ignoring the burn of Zing's fiery breath on his face
赞恩挠了挠小龙的头,不顾小火炽热的鼻息灼痛他的脸颊。
旁白 neutral
" Good to have you back, little buddy." He looked around, wanting to thank Teplo
“真高兴你回来了,小伙伴。”他环顾四周,想感谢特普罗。
旁白 neutral
The old man was huddled with Fala. Both of them looked worried
那老人正和法拉凑在一起。两人看起来忧心忡忡。
旁白 neutral
A moment later Teplo strode to the center of the room
片刻后,特普罗大步走到屋子中央。
旁白 neutral
" My assistant has brought troubling news," he announced
“我的助手带来了令人不安的消息,”他宣布。
旁白 neutral
" She just discovered that the trolls have nearly filled the dragon pen at the zoo with prisoners
“她刚刚发现,巨魔们快要把动物园里的龙栏塞满囚犯了。
旁白 neutral
They intend to zap them all to Morb's dungeon as soon as they capture one more Red."
他们打算再抓一个红魔法师,就把他们全部传送到莫布的地牢去。”
旁白 neutral
Zann gasped." Gliss!" He rushed over to Venna." Did you hear that?
赞恩倒吸一口气。“格丽丝!”他冲到维娜面前。“你听到了吗?
旁白 neutral
This king stuff will have to wait
当国王这件事得等等了。
旁白 neutral
We've got to figure out how to rescue Gliss and the others at the zoo — now!"
我们必须想办法救出格丽丝和动物园里的其他人——现在就去!”
旁白 neutral
Venna traded a look with the other Reds." I'm sorry, Zann," she said
维娜和其他红魔法师交换了一个眼神。“对不起,赞恩,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" Things have already been set in motion. We must proceed as planned."
“事情已经开始运作了。我们必须按计划进行。”
旁白 neutral
" But you said you'd help me rescue my friend!"
“但你说过会帮我救我的朋友!”
旁白 neutral
" I said I'll help you after you become king," Venna replied
“我说的是在你成为国王之后帮你,”维娜回答。
旁白 neutral
" If we don't act now, Slib will be able to take power uncontested."
“如果我们现在不行动,斯利布就能毫无争议地夺取权力了。”
旁白 neutral
" But — " Zann began
“可是——”赞恩刚要开口。
旁白 neutral
Venna interrupted him." This is not open for debate
维娜打断了他。“这件事没有商量的余地。
旁白 neutral
If you're going to become king, it must be now."
你要当国王,就必须现在当。”
旁白 neutral
Then Teplo spoke up." Well, Zann," he said quietly," it seems you have a decision to make."
这时特普罗开口了。“那么,赞恩,”他轻声说,“看来你得做个决定了。”