Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E22 · Episodes

022 在宫殿

在宫殿

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 22 — 在宫殿.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Morb took them!" Perda hissed into Zann's ear." He took the king and queen!"

"莫布把他们带走了!" 珀达在赞恩耳边低声说。"他把国王和王后带走了!"

旁白 neutral

" Yeah." Zann held on to the bars at the end of the tunnel and peered into the room inside the palace." I saw."

"是的。" 赞恩抓着隧道尽头的栏杆,窥视着宫殿里的房间。"我看到了。"

旁白 neutral

Zann didn't know what to think. He'd been counting on the king and queen to help them

赞恩不知该作何感想。他曾指望着国王和王后能帮助他们。

旁白 neutral

Now they were gone. Just like his parents. Just like Boz

现在他们不见了。就像他的父母一样。就像博兹一样。

旁白 neutral

" Look," Darb said." Everyone's waking up."

"看," 达布说。"大家都醒过来了。"

旁白 neutral

The people in the room were stirring

房间里的人们开始有了动静。

旁白 neutral

A woman with sleek, dark hair sat up, looking confused." Your Majesties?" she called out

一个头发光滑深黑的女人坐了起来,神情困惑。"陛下?" 她喊道。

旁白 neutral

A man who had been frozen shook off the spell

一个曾被冻住的男人摆脱了魔法。

旁白 neutral

He was tall, broad-shouldered, and young, with a friendly face and spiky blond hair

他个子高大,肩膀宽阔,年纪轻轻,面容友善,长着一头尖尖的金发。

旁白 neutral

" The king and queen are gone," he said hoarsely

"国王和王后不见了," 他声音嘶哑地说。

旁白 neutral

" I saw it happen. A man zapped in with a bunch of trolls and took them."

“我看到事情发生了。一个男人带着一群巨魔突然出现,把他们带走了。”

旁白 neutral

" What man?" the woman asked

“什么男人?”女人问道。

旁白 neutral

" His name is Morb!" Perda called out

“他叫莫布!”珀达喊道。

旁白 neutral

The man and woman spun around." Who said that?" the man asked

那一男一女猛地转过身来。“谁说的?”男人问道。

旁白 neutral

" We're in here," Zann called

“我们在这里面。”赞恩喊道。

旁白 neutral

By now most of the other people in the room were awake too

这时,房间里大多数其他人也都醒了。

旁白 neutral

A man with a pale, narrow face looked down sharply

一个脸色苍白、面容瘦削的男人严厉地低头看过来。

旁白 neutral

" Rixa, Yog! Don't go over there!" he said with a suspicious frown." It could be a trap."

“里克莎,约格!别过去!”他怀疑地皱着眉头说,“这可能是个陷阱。”

旁白 neutral

" It's not a trap," Gliss said." We're just kids

“这不是陷阱,”格利斯说,“我们只是孩子。

旁白 neutral

Please let us out of this tunnel."

请让我们离开这条隧道。”

旁白 neutral

" Can't you zap yourselves out?" the woman, Rixa, asked

“你们不能把自己传送出去吗?”女人丽克莎问道。

旁白 neutral

" We can't use magic right now," Zann said

“我们现在不能用魔法。”赞恩说。

旁白 neutral

" If you let us out, we'll explain everything, including who took the king and queen."

“如果你放我们出来,我们会解释一切,包括是谁带走了国王和王后。”

旁白 neutral

" How would you know that?" the pale man retorted

“你怎么会知道那个?”苍白男子反驳道。

旁白 neutral

" Relax, Slib," the young man, Yog, said." Let's hear what they have to say."

“放松点,斯利布,”年轻人约格说,“我们听听他们怎么说。”

旁白 neutral

He snapped his fingers and the bars melted away

他打了个响指,栏杆便融化了。

旁白 neutral

Zing was so relieved to be out of the tunnel that he flew around whistling

Zing出了隧道,如释重负,飞来飞去吹着口哨。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks," Zann said." We were trying to reach the king and queen so we could — "

“谢谢,”赞恩说,“我们正设法找到国王和王后,以便我们——”

旁白 neutral

" Hold on, young man," Slib interrupted. He rubbed his hands together and then pointed at the kids." Reveal," he intoned

“等等,年轻人,”斯利布打断道。他搓了搓双手,然后指向孩子们。“显形。”他吟诵道。

旁白 neutral

Zann felt a spark run through him, and Gliss let out a squeak of surprise

赞恩感到一阵火花穿过身体,格丽丝惊讶地轻叫了一声。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly their red hair and freckles were visible again!

突然,他们红色的头发和雀斑又显现出来了!

旁白 neutral

The adults murmured in amazement." You're Reds!" Rixa exclaimed." How have you escaped the trolls?"

大人们惊讶地低声议论起来。“你们是赤红族!”里克萨喊道,“你们是怎么从巨魔那里逃出来的?”

旁白 neutral

" That's not important." Zann pulled out the diary

“那不重要。”赞恩掏出了日记本。

旁白 neutral

" We need to show you what's in this diary

“我们需要给你们看看这本日记里写了什么。

旁白 neutral

It belongs to my grandfather, Boz. He's a retired Magic Master, and — "

这是我爷爷波兹的。他是一位退休的魔法大师,而且——”

旁白 neutral

" Boz?" an older man interrupted." Did you say Boz is your grandfather?"

“波兹?”一位年长的男子打断道,“你说波兹是你的爷爷?”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly everyone in the room was staring at Zann

突然,房间里的每个人都盯着赞恩看。

旁白 neutral

" Um, yeah," he said." Do you know him?"

“呃,是的,”他说,“你们认识他吗?”

旁白 neutral

Rixa chuckled." We all know Boz. He was one of the finest advisers ever to serve at the palace

里克萨轻声笑了。“我们都认识波兹。他是在王宫里效劳过的最优秀的顾问之一。

旁白 neutral

When the last queen retired, the current king and queen begged him to stay

上一任女王退位时,现任国王和王后都恳求他留下来。

旁白 neutral

But Boz wanted to spend more time with his family."

但波兹想多陪陪家人。”

旁白 neutral

" Boz worked at the palace?" Perda glanced at Zann." You never told me that."

“波兹在王宫工作过?”珀达看了一眼赞恩,“你从没告诉过我。”

旁白 neutral

" I didn't know." Zann could hardly believe his ears

“我也不知道。”赞恩简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。

旁白 neutral

He knew that his grandfather had once been a powerful Magic Master

他知道爷爷曾是一位强大的魔法大师。

旁白 neutral

But Boz had never mentioned that he'd also been a royal adviser

但波兹从未提过他还当过皇家顾问。

旁白 neutral

Zann didn't have much time to think about it though

不过,赞恩没有太多时间去细想。

旁白 neutral

Almost everyone was rushing over to ask him questions

几乎所有人都急匆匆地围过来问他问题。

旁白 neutral

Zann introduced himself and his friends, explained how Boz had been taken, and started to tell the adults about Morb

赞恩介绍了自己和朋友们,解释了波兹如何被带走,并开始向大人们讲述莫布的事。

旁白 neutral

" I've heard enough," Slib interrupted after a few minutes

“我听够了。”几分钟后,斯利布打断道。

旁白 neutral

" This Morb fellow sounds dangerous. We need to decide who's going to take over until the king and queen return."

“这个叫莫布的家伙听起来很危险。我们得决定在国王和王后回来之前,由谁来接替掌管。”

旁白 neutral

Rixa looked uneasy." Let's not be hasty."

里克莎面露不安。“我们别太着急。”

旁白 neutral

" I won't sit here and wait for something even worse to happen," Slib said

“我不会坐在这里等着更糟的事情发生。”斯利布说。

旁白 neutral

" We must protect the citizens of Magica."

“我们必须保护魔法王国的公民们。”

旁白 neutral

" Boz seemed to think there might be answers in here." Zann held up the diary again

“波兹似乎认为答案可能在这里面。”赞恩再次举起了日记。

旁白 neutral

Slib grabbed it." Fine. Now come along, children. I'll show you out."

斯利布一把抓过日记。“好吧。现在跟我来,孩子们。我带你们出去。”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Yog looked alarmed." They won't be safe on the streets."

“不!”约格看起来很惊慌。“他们在街上会不安全的。”

旁白 neutral

" He's right," another man said." Boz would want us to protect them."

“他说得对,”另一个男子说,“波兹会希望我们保护他们。”

旁白 neutral

" Besides, we haven't told you everything we know," Perda put in

“而且,我们还没把知道的一切都告诉你们。”珀达插话道。

旁白 neutral

" We've seen Morb a bunch of times and — "

“我们已经见过莫布好几次了,而且——”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, yes." Slib sounded impatient." Come with me then

“行了,行了。”斯利布听起来有些不耐烦。“那就跟我来吧。”

旁白 neutral

We'll go somewhere more private to discuss it."

我们找个更私密的地方谈。”

旁白 neutral

" Good idea," Yog said." I'll come too

“好主意,”约格说,“我也去。

旁白 neutral

I'd like to talk more with Boz's grandson." He smiled at Zann

我想和波兹的孙子多聊聊。”他对赞恩笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" I was only a boy when Boz was here, but he was always kind to me."

“波兹在这儿的时候我只是个小男孩,但他对我一直很好。”

旁白 neutral

Rixa nodded." I'll come as well. I know the perfect spot for such a conversation. Follow me."

里克莎点点头。“我也来。我知道一个谈话的绝佳地点。跟我来。”

旁白 neutral

Slib looked annoyed." Where are we going?" he asked as Rixa led him, the kids, and Yog down a hallway

斯利布一脸不悦。“我们要去哪儿?”里克莎带着他、孩子们和约格穿过走廊时,他问道。

旁白 neutral

Zing flew along just above Zann's head

精灵在赞恩头顶上方飞着。

旁白 neutral

" You'll see — we're almost there." Rixa led the way into a large sitting room, filled with fancy decorations and exotic furniture

“你们会看到的——我们快到了。”里克莎领着大家走进一间大客厅,里面摆满了华丽的装饰和充满异域风情的家具。

旁白 neutral

Two doors on the far side of the room opened into equally luxurious bedrooms

房间另一端的两扇门通向同样豪华的卧室。

旁白 neutral

" Wow, this place is nice!" said Gliss

“哇,这地方真不错!”格利斯说。

旁白 neutral

" Please relax, kids," Rixa said." You'll be safe here while we figure out what to do."

“放松点,孩子们,”里克莎说,“在我们想出对策之前,你们在这里会很安全。”

旁白 neutral

For a moment Zann didn't understand. Then he noticed Rixa and Yog backing out of the room, pulling Slib along with them

赞恩一时没反应过来。随后他注意到里克莎和约格正拉着斯利布一起往房间外退去。

旁白 neutral

" Wait!" Perda said." Where are you going?"

“等等!”珀达说,“你们要去哪儿?”

旁白 neutral

" This is for your own protection," Rixa said

“这是为了保护你们,”里克莎说。

旁白 neutral

" No!" Zann protested." You can't shut us in here!"

“不!”赞恩抗议道,“你们不能把我们关在这里!”

旁白 neutral

Yog smiled kindly." Please don't try to use magic to get out

约格和蔼地笑了笑。“请不要试图用魔法出去。

旁白 neutral

You already told us it's not safe for you."

你们已经告诉过我们,那对你们不安全。”

旁白 neutral

" Besides, this suite is protected by extra-strong Shield spells," Rixa added

“另外,这套房间有特别强大的护盾法术保护,”里克莎补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Nobody can zap in or out without knowing the password."

“不知道密码,没人能瞬移进来或出去。”

旁白 neutral

" Wait!" cried Zann

“等等!”赞恩喊道。

旁白 neutral

But the door had already slammed shut

但门已经砰地关上了。