E17 · Episodes
017 苍蝇的发现
苍蝇的发现
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 17 — 苍蝇的发现.
85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
When Zann and his friends burst out of the Hollow, Jev was trying to fend off the buzzing spy fly
当赞和朋友们冲出空洞时,杰夫正试图抵挡嗡嗡作响的间谍飞虫。
旁白 neutral
" Wait, you crazy thing!" Jev complained as it flew at his head
“等等,你这疯狂的东西!”当它飞向他的头时,杰夫抱怨道。
旁白 neutral
" It's back!" Perda exclaimed." What did it see?"
“它回来了!”佩达喊道。“它看到了什么?”
旁白 neutral
Jev flapped his hand at the fly." I don't know yet," he said
杰夫朝飞虫挥手。“我还不知道呢,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" I hate spy flies — I didn't want it in my ear more than once."
“我讨厌间谍飞虫——我可不想让它不止一次进我耳朵。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, we're here now," Zann said, trying to hide his impatience." Let's hear what it saw."
“好了,我们现在都在这儿了,”赞努力掩饰着不耐烦说道。“来听听它看到了什么。”
旁白 neutral
" Fine." Jev lowered his hand. The spy fly buzzed into his ear, burrowing deep inside. Jev grimaced
“好吧。”杰夫放下手。间谍飞虫嗡嗡地飞进他的耳朵,深深钻了进去。杰夫做了个鬼脸。
旁白 neutral
" What's it showing you?" Gliss asked
“它给你看什么了?”格丽丝问。
旁白 neutral
Zann held his breath as he waited for the answer
赞屏住呼吸,等待着答案。
旁白 neutral
He'd used spy flies enough to know exactly what was happening
他用过间谍飞虫很多次,非常清楚正在发生什么。
旁白 neutral
The little creature had found Morb, as Jev had ordered
小飞虫按照杰夫的指令,找到了莫布。
旁白 neutral
And it had recorded everything it saw and heard in its tiny brain
它把所见所闻都记录在了小小的脑袋里。
旁白 neutral
Now it was back, ready to pour that information into Jev's mind
现在它回来了,准备把那些信息灌输到杰夫的脑海里。
旁白 neutral
Jev closed his eyes." It's flying toward some huge stone castle," he reported
杰夫闭上眼睛。“它正朝着一座巨大的石头城堡飞去。”他报告说。
旁白 neutral
" Is it the palace in First City?" Gliss asked
“是第一城的宫殿吗?”格丽丝问道。
旁白 neutral
" No. It's on a mountain with forest all around
“不是。它在山上,四周都是森林。
旁白 neutral
The fly is looking in some windows." Jev gasped." Whoa! There are trolls in there!"
小飞虫正往一些窗户里看。”杰夫倒吸了一口气。“哇!里面有巨魔!”
旁白 neutral
" Trolls?" Zann exchanged a look with his friends
“巨魔?”赞和朋友们交换了一个眼神。
旁白 neutral
It sounded as if the spy fly had found the right place!
听起来间谍飞虫找对地方了!
旁白 neutral
" Okay, now it's looking in the window at a dungeon
“好了,现在它正从窗户往地牢里看。
旁白 neutral
There are people in cells, and — hey! There's your grandfather, Zann!"
牢房里关着人,还有——快看!赞,那是你爷爷!
旁白 neutral
" Boz?" Zann exclaimed." Is he okay?"
"博兹?" 赞惊呼。"他还好吗?"
旁白 neutral
" Are my parents there?" Gliss cried
"我爸妈在那边吗?" 格丽丝喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know; I can't see them
"我不知道,我看不见他们。
旁白 neutral
But there are lots of people in the other cells
但其他牢房里有很多人。
旁白 neutral
I think they're all Reds," Jev said
我想他们都是红族人," 杰夫说道。
旁白 neutral
" Gross! The trolls are pulling leeches off Boz!"
"真恶心!巨魔正在从博兹身上拔水蛭!"
旁白 neutral
" Leeches?" Zann echoed, picturing the tiny, harmless creatures from the local swamp
"水蛭?" 赞重复道,脑海里浮现出当地沼泽里那种小巧无害的生物。
旁白 neutral
Jev nodded." I guess that's what they are
杰夫点点头。"我猜就是那个东西。
旁白 neutral
I've never seen leeches like these, though
但我从没见过这么大的水蛭。"
旁白 neutral
They're huge — and blue! Boz is yelling at some tall, skinny guy who's watching
他们块头巨大——而且是蓝色的!博兹正对着一个在旁边观看的高个子瘦家伙大喊大叫。
旁白 neutral
Is that Morb? Oh wait — now the fly is going to a different window
那是莫布吗?哦等等——现在飞虫正飞向另一扇窗户。
旁白 neutral
The tall guy just came in. More trolls too. They're carrying a big black pot..."
那个高个子刚进来。又来了更多巨魔。他们正抬着一口大黑锅……
旁白 neutral
He went on, describing everything the spy fly had seen: Morb lighting the fire
他继续说着,描述间谍飞虫看到的一切:莫布点燃了火。
旁白 neutral
The leeches burning to a crisp. Morb breathing in the blue steam. His triumphant laugh
水蛭被烧得焦脆。莫布吸入了蓝色的蒸汽。他发出了得意的笑声。
旁白 neutral
" Now Morb is leaving," Jev said." No, wait — he just turned around
“现在莫布要离开了,”杰夫说。“不,等等——他刚转过身来。
旁白 neutral
Wow! He totally blasted that black pot to smithereens, just by pointing at it!
哇!他只是用手指了一下,就把那口黑锅彻底炸成了碎片!
旁白 neutral
I didn't even see him make any friction before he did it!" Jev's eyes flew open
我甚至没看到他在施法前制造任何摩擦!”杰夫的眼睛猛地睁大了。
旁白 neutral
His usual cocky expression was gone, replaced by nervousness
他平常那种自大的表情消失了,取而代之的是紧张不安。
旁白 neutral
" That's it," he said quickly." There's no more."
“就是这些了,”他飞快地说道。“没了。”
旁白 neutral
" Are you sure?" Perda asked
“你确定吗?”佩尔达问。
旁白 neutral
Jev shook the spy fly out of his ear
杰夫把间谍飞虫从耳朵里抖了出来。
旁白 neutral
The creature buzzed around in a circle, and then flew off
那小东西嗡嗡地转了一圈,然后飞走了。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure," Jev said, his voice shaking
“我确定,”杰夫说,声音发颤。
旁白 neutral
" And look, if you want any more favors, find someone else, okay? I'm done with this."
“还有,听着,别再来找我帮忙了,去找别人吧,好吗?我不干了。”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Perda exclaimed." But Jev..."
“什么?”佩尔达喊道。“可是杰夫……”
旁白 neutral
" I told you we couldn't trust him," Zann put in
“我早说过我们不能相信他,”赞插嘴道。
旁白 neutral
Jev shot him a glare." Don't worry; I'll keep your secrets
杰夫狠狠瞪了他一眼。“放心,我会替你们保密的。
旁白 neutral
But that's it. I'm not risking my own neck for a couple of Reds."
不过到此为止。我可不会为了几个红人拿自己的性命冒险。”
旁白 neutral
Gliss looked hurt." I thought we were friends!"
格丽丝看上去很受伤。“我还以为我们是朋友呢!”
旁白 neutral
Jev shrugged." See you guys later," he muttered without meeting anyone's eye
杰夫耸耸肩。"回头见,伙计们。"他咕哝着,没看任何人的眼睛。
旁白 neutral
He took off without another word, running a few steps and then zapping himself out of sight
他没再多说一句,跑了几步,然后瞬间传消失不见了。
旁白 neutral
" What a jerk," Zann muttered
"真是个混蛋。"赞咕哝道。
旁白 neutral
" Forget him," Perda said." Let's figure out what this means
"别管他了,"珀达说,"我们来想想这意味着什么。
旁白 neutral
Where do you think that castle could be?"
你觉得那座城堡可能在哪儿?"
旁白 neutral
" Mount Mystery," Darb said immediately
"神秘山。"达布立刻说道。
旁白 neutral
" There's an ancient stone fortress up there."
"那上面有座古老的石头堡垒。"
旁白 neutral
The others stared at him in surprise." How do you know that?" Zann asked
其他人惊讶地盯着他。"你怎么知道的?"赞问道。
旁白 neutral
" I read a lot." Darb looked thoughtful
"我读了很多书。"达布若有所思。
旁白 neutral
" Morb must have found some bigger leeches and figured out how to make his old method of stealing magic work better
"莫布肯定是找到了更大的水蛭,并且想办法让他那套老旧的魔法窃取方法更有效了。
旁白 neutral
First the leeches suck the magic out of his prisoners
首先,水蛭会吸走囚犯们身上的魔法。
旁白 neutral
Then he cooks the leeches and breathes in the magic when it comes out as steam."
然后他煮了那些水蛭,把变成蒸汽冒出来的魔法吸进去。”
旁白 neutral
Gliss shuddered." That's horrible!"
格丽丝打了个寒颤。“太可怕了!”
旁白 neutral
" But where would he find big blue leeches?" Perda said
“但他会从哪里找到这么大的蓝色水蛭呢?”珀达问。
旁白 neutral
Zann and Darb traded a look." Probably the same place he got those stinging dragons," Darb said
赞和达布交换了一个眼神。“很可能和他弄到那些刺龙的地方一样。”达布说。
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Perda said
“啊?”珀达说。
旁白 neutral
" I bet Morb got those leeches from a different world!" Zann said
“我敢打赌莫布是从另一个世界弄来这些水蛭的!”赞说。
旁白 neutral
" You mean like the ones your parents visited?" Perda asked
“你是说你父母去过的那些世界吗?”珀达问。
旁白 neutral
" Exactly. If Morb worked at their lab, he might have figured out how to access a wormhole."
“没错。如果莫布曾在他们的实验室工作,他可能已经找到了进入虫洞的方法。”
旁白 neutral
" But how could he — " Gliss began
“但他怎么能——”格丽丝刚开口。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know," Zann cut her off." I don't have all the answers yet
“我不知道,”赞打断了她。“我还没有全部的答案。
旁白 neutral
But I know one thing. We've got to warn people about this."
但有一件事我很清楚。我们必须警告大家这件事。”
旁白 neutral
Darb nodded." Let's go find the mayor and show her the diary
达布点点头。“我们去找市长,给她看日记。
旁白 neutral
She'll know how to get word to the palace."
她会知道怎么把消息传到王宫。”
旁白 neutral
" Good idea," Perda agreed
“好主意。”珀达表示同意。
旁白 neutral
But when they arrived at the town hall, Zann and his friends got a nasty surprise
但当他们来到镇公所时,赞和他的朋友们遇到了一个糟透了的意外。
旁白 neutral
The mayor was gone! People were frantically running around and shouting, and nobody paid any attention to the kids
市长不见了!人们发疯似地跑来跑去、大声喊叫,没人注意到这几个孩子。
旁白 neutral
" I guess Morb broke through the mayor's Shield spell," Perda said as they watched from behind some shrubs
“我猜莫布攻破了市长的护盾咒。”珀达说,他们正躲在一片灌木丛后面看着。
旁白 neutral
" Now what?" Gliss' voice shook a little
“现在怎么办?”格丽丝的声音有点儿发抖。
旁白 neutral
Zann took a deep breath." We have no choice
赞深吸了一口气。“我们没有别的选择了。
旁白 neutral
Tomorrow we'll have to bring Boz's diary to the palace ourselves
明天我们必须亲自把博兹的日记送到王宫去。
旁白 neutral
We can also tell the king and queen what we learned from the spy fly."
我们也可以把从间谍飞虫那里了解到的告诉国王和王后。”
旁白 neutral
" But how are we supposed to get all the way to First City on our own?" Perda asked
“但光靠我们自己,要怎么去第一城那么远的地方呢?”珀达问。
旁白 neutral
Zann noticed that Darb was looking thoughtful again." What?" Zann asked him
赞注意到达布又露出一副若有所思的表情。“怎么了?”赞问他。
旁白 neutral
Darb smiled." I have an idea."
达布笑了。“我有个主意。”