Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E14 · Episodes

014 危险的念头

危险的念头

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 14 — 危险的念头.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Good, you're all here," Morb said, sneering

“很好,你们都在这儿,”莫布冷笑道。

旁白 neutral

" You may have been able to trick those idiotic trolls, but you won't escape from me this time."

“你们也许能骗过那些蠢巨魔,但这次别想从我手上逃走。”

旁白 neutral

" Run!" Perda yelled

“快跑!”佩尔达喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Not so fast." Morb waved his hand

“别急。”莫布挥了挥手。

旁白 neutral

A translucent green bubble appeared over the entire house

一个半透明的绿色泡泡笼罩了整座房子。

旁白 neutral

Perda skidded to a stop in front of the glowing green wall

佩尔达在发光的绿墙前猛地刹住脚步。

旁白 neutral

" You can't do this!" she yelled. Rubbing both hands together, she aimed a Blast spell at the shield

“你不能这样!”她喊道。两手搓在一起,对准护盾发出一记爆破咒。

旁白 neutral

The blast bounced off and shot back at her

爆破咒弹了回来,直冲她而去。

旁白 neutral

She ducked, and it blew up a chair behind her

她低头一闪,咒语炸毁了她身后的椅子。

旁白 neutral

Morb threw back his head and laughed." I should have used a shield sooner

莫布仰头大笑。“我早该用护盾的。”

旁白 neutral

That would have saved me a lot of trouble

那样会省去我很多麻烦。

旁白 neutral

But who could have guessed a few kids would be so hard to capture?

但谁能想到几个小孩会这么难抓?

旁白 neutral

In any case I've got you now." He turned and smirked at Zann

“无论如何,我现在抓住你了。”他转身对赞咧嘴一笑。

旁白 neutral

" Even you. Your grandfather is eager to see you

“连你也一样。你爷爷很想见你。”

旁白 neutral

Perhaps you two can share a cell in my dungeon."

也许你们俩可以在我地牢里同住一间囚室。

旁白 neutral

Zann's heart pounded." Now what?" he thought

赞的心怦怦直跳。“现在怎么办?”他想。

旁白 neutral

They were truly trapped this time. Even Zing was shrinking away from Morb

这次他们真的被困住了。就连小星也害怕地躲着莫布。

旁白 neutral

As he looked around, desperate for ideas, Zann noticed something

他环顾四周,急切地想找办法,赞注意到了一样东西。

旁白 neutral

That heavy wooden beam was still hanging in midair where his spell had frozen it

那根沉重的木梁仍悬在半空,正是他咒语冻结它的地方。

旁白 neutral

And Morb was just a few steps away!

而莫布就在几步之外!

旁白 neutral

Zann gulped. Since early childhood he had been taught by his parents that one law in Magica was more important than any other

赞咽了口唾沫。从小,父母就教导他,在魔法界,有一条法则比任何其他法则都更重要。

旁白 neutral

That law could be summed up in just a few simple words: Do no harm to others

那条法则可以用几个简单的词来概括:不伤害他人。

旁白 neutral

But this was no time to worry about following the rules

但现在不是担心遵守规则的时候。

旁白 neutral

He stepped sideways, so the beam now hung above the space between him and Morb

他向旁边迈了一步,让木梁现在悬空正对着他和莫布之间的位置。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Morb," he said." I've got something to say to you — unless you're too scared to face a Red."

“嘿,莫布,”他说。“我有话要对你说——除非你害怕见到赤术师。”

旁白 neutral

Zann's friends looked startled, but Morb just chuckled

赞的朋友们看起来吃了一惊,但莫布只是轻笑了一声。

旁白 neutral

" Me, afraid of you?" Morb took a step toward Zann

“我,怕你?”莫布向赞走近了一步。

旁白 neutral

" You obviously overestimate your own powers — just like your know-it-all grandfather."

“你明显高估了自己的能力——就像你那个自以为无所不知的祖父一样。”

旁白 neutral

Morb took another step. The beam was now just above his head

莫布又走了一步。木梁现在就在他的头顶上方。

旁白 neutral

If he looked up, he'd see it and move away. Zann had to act immediately

如果他抬头看,就会发现它并避开。赞必须立刻行动。

旁白 neutral

" Free," he whispered

“去吧。”他低声说。

旁白 neutral

The beam plummeted down and hit Morb square on the head

木梁猛地落下,正中莫布的头部。

旁白 neutral

Morb grunted in surprise and crumpled to the ground, unconscious

莫布惊讶地哼了一声,倒在地上,不省人事。

旁白 neutral

As soon as Morb fell, the shield blinked out of sight

莫布一倒下,护盾就眨眼间消失了。

旁白 neutral

" Wow!" Perda cried." That was great, Zann!"

“哇!”佩尔达喊道。“太棒了,赞!”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. Let's get out of here!" Gliss added

“是啊。我们快离开这儿吧!”格利斯补充道。

旁白 neutral

Zing was already flying away from the ruined house. Darb, Perda, and Gliss followed

齐格已经飞离了破屋。达布、佩尔达和格利斯紧随其后。

旁白 neutral

" Hurry, Zann!" Darb called

“快点,赞!”达布喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Coming." Zann quickly reached under the table and grabbed the diary

“来了。”赞迅速把手伸到桌子底下,抓起了日记。

旁白 neutral

Shoving it into his pocket, he raced after his friends

他把日记塞进口袋,追赶朋友们去了。

旁白 neutral

The group was soon back at the Hollow

一行人很快就回到了那块空地。

旁白 neutral

" You don't think the beam killed Morb, do you?" Zann asked

“你觉得那根木梁不会杀死了莫布吧?”赞问道。

旁白 neutral

" Definitely not," said Perda." I saw him breathing when I ran past him."

“当然不会,”佩尔达说,“我跑过他身边时,还看见他在呼吸呢。”

旁白 neutral

" But the way the shield just disappeared..." Zann began

“可是那护盾就那么消失了……”赞刚开口说。

旁白 neutral

" We learned about that in school," Gliss reminded him

“我们在学校学过这个,”格丽丝提醒他。

旁白 neutral

" Certain types of spells require constant focus to maintain them

“某些类型的咒语需要持续专注才能维持。

旁白 neutral

I guess it was one of those."

我猜那护盾就是其中一种。”

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, Zann," Darb said." Even the do-no-harm-to-others rule makes an exception for emergencies."

“别担心,赞,”达布说,“就连‘不可伤害他人’的规则,在紧急情况下也有例外。”

旁白 neutral

Zann flashed his friend a grateful smile

赞朝朋友投去感激的微笑。

旁白 neutral

It was amazing how Darb could almost always guess what Zann was thinking, even without using any magic

真不可思议,达布几乎总能猜到赞在想什么,甚至不用任何魔法。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Zann said." But that means Morb is going to be really angry when he wakes up

“好吧,”赞说,“但这意味着莫布醒来后肯定会非常生气。”

旁白 neutral

We'll have to be more careful than ever."

我们得比以前更加小心了。”

旁白 neutral

Perda bit her lip." He'll probably be watching for us at your house

佩尔达咬着嘴唇说:“他很可能会在你家附近盯着我们。”

旁白 neutral

How are we going to find that diary now?"

我们现在要怎么找到那本日记呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" Zann stuck his hand in his pocket

“哦!”赞把手伸进了口袋。

旁白 neutral

" I almost forgot — I found it." He pulled out the book." That's the good news."

“我差点忘了——我找到了。”他拿出了那本书,“这是个好消息。”

旁白 neutral

" What's the bad news?" Perda asked

“那坏消息是什么?”佩尔达问。

旁白 neutral

Zann grimaced." It got damaged in the explosion."

赞一脸苦相。“它在爆炸中被弄坏了。”

旁白 neutral

From the outside the diary appeared to be in pretty good shape

从外表看,日记本似乎还算完好。

旁白 neutral

But as soon as Zann flipped it open, his friends could see that many of the interior pages were ripped, scorched, or missing altogether

但赞刚一翻开,朋友们就发现里面的很多页都破了、烧焦了,甚至完全不见了。

旁白 neutral

" Wow," Perda said." Do you think whatever Boz wanted the king and queen to see is still in there?"

“哇,”佩尔达说,“你们觉得博兹想让国王和王后看的东西还在里面吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe I should read it and try to figure that out," Zann said

“也许我该读一读,试着找找看。”赞说。

旁白 neutral

Gliss looked impatient." We don't have time to sit around and read

格利斯显得不耐烦了。“我们没时间坐在这儿读东西。

旁白 neutral

We need to get that diary to the palace."

我们得把日记送到王宫去。”

旁白 neutral

" How are we supposed to do that?" Perda asked

“我们该怎么送呢?”佩尔达问。

旁白 neutral

" It would take days to reach First City on foot. And we can't use magic, remember?"

“步行去第一城要花好几天。而且我们不能用魔法,记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Plus traveling to the castle might not be worth the risk if the diary is damaged," Darb put in

“再说,如果日记坏了,冒险去城堡可能就不值得了。”达布插话道。

旁白 neutral

" Zann's right. He should read it before we start a dangerous journey across Magica with Morb on our trail."

“赞说得对。我们应该在他穿越马吉卡、被莫布追踪的危险旅程开始前,先让他读一读。”

旁白 neutral

" But we need to figure out what Morb is doing with my parents and all those other Reds," Gliss argued

“但我们得搞清楚莫布对我父母还有其他那些红魔法师们在做什么。”格利斯争辩道。

旁白 neutral

" It seems like nobody else has ever even heard of Morb. Jev didn't recognize his name."

“看来别人甚至都没听说过莫布。杰夫就不认识他的名字。”

旁白 neutral

Zann shrugged." That's because Jev is an idiot."

赞耸耸肩。“那是因为杰夫是个笨蛋。”

旁白 neutral

He expected Gliss to protest since she seemed to like Jev. Instead she looked thoughtful

他本以为格利斯会抗议,因为她似乎喜欢杰夫。但她却露出了若有所思的表情。

旁白 neutral

" We could try sending a spy fly to spy on Morb," she suggested

“我们可以试试派一只间谍苍蝇去监视莫布。”她提议道。

旁白 neutral

" That might tell us what he's doing, and give Zann time to read the diary."

“这或许能告诉我们他在做什么,也能给赞时间读日记。”

旁白 neutral

" But we can't send a spy fly without magic," Perda reminded her

“但没有魔法我们没法派出间谍苍蝇。”佩尔达提醒她。

旁白 neutral

" And we can't use magic, or Morb will know exactly where we are."

“而且我们不能使用魔法,否则莫布会立刻知道我们在哪儿。”

旁白 neutral

" We can't use magic," Gliss said." But someone else could use it for us

“我们不能用魔法,”格利斯说,“但别人可以替我们用。

旁白 neutral

Someone who isn't being tracked by Morb

一个没有被莫布追踪的人。

旁白 neutral

And I know the perfect person for the job."

而且我知道一个完美的人选。”

旁白 neutral

" Who?" Zann asked

“谁?”赞问。

旁白 neutral

Gliss smiled." Jev, of course."

格利斯笑了。“当然是杰夫。”