Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E139 · Episodes

139 再次中计!

再次中计!

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 139 — 再次中计!.

87 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Let's get out of here!" Zann shouted to his friends

“咱们快离开这儿!”扎恩对朋友们喊道。

旁白 neutral

He ran, with Darb and Perda on his heels

他跑了起来,达布和佩达紧随其后。

旁白 neutral

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the nomads disappearing into some scrubby brush in the other direction

他用余光瞥见那些游牧民正消失在另一边的矮灌木丛中。

旁白 neutral

" Stop!" Morb snarled." I wish to speak with you."

“站住!”莫布咆哮道,“我想跟你们谈谈。”

旁白 neutral

There was a flash of magic energy

一道魔法能量闪过。

旁白 neutral

" Oof!" Zann grunted as he crashed into a glowing green wall

“哎哟!”扎恩撞上一道发光的绿墙,闷哼了一声。

旁白 neutral

He and his friends spun around

他和朋友们猛地转过身来。

旁白 neutral

Morb stalked toward them with a sneer

莫布冷笑着朝他们逼近。

旁白 neutral

" Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked." How about your friend?"

“你们见到我不高兴吗?”他问,“那你们的朋友呢?”

旁白 neutral

Morb stepped aside, revealing someone who had been hidden behind him

莫布侧身让开,露出了一个藏在他身后的人。

旁白 neutral

" Gliss!" Darb cried

“格丽丝!”达布喊道。

旁白 neutral

Gliss looked terrible. Her face was streaked with tears, and her hair was messy and tangled with twigs and leaves

格丽丝看起来糟透了。她脸上满是泪痕,头发乱糟糟的,还缠着树枝和树叶。

旁白 neutral

" What did you do to her?" Perda cried, rushing toward Gliss

“你对她做了什么?”佩达喊着,朝格丽丝冲了过去。

旁白 neutral

Morb snapped his fingers

莫布打了个响指。

旁白 neutral

The sand between Perda and Gliss turned into molten lava

珀达和格丽丝之间的沙子变成了熔岩。

旁白 neutral

Perda barely stopped in time to keep from getting burned

珀达及时止步,险些被烫伤。

旁白 neutral

Zann's heart raced. How did Morb have this much power, especially in the Far Frontier?

扎恩的心怦怦直跳。莫布怎么会有这么强的力量,尤其是在远疆?

旁白 neutral

" Your little friend is just fine — for now." Morb smirked

“你们的小朋友现在还好好的——”莫布得意地笑着。

旁白 neutral

" I was sick of hearing her cry, so I used an Immobilization spell on her."

“我实在听烦了她的哭声,就给她施了个定身咒。”

旁白 neutral

Zann wished that Wyssa would return

扎恩真希望薇萨能回来。

旁白 neutral

She was the only one who might be strong enough to fight Morb

她是唯一可能强大到足以对抗莫布的人。

旁白 neutral

" But don't worry." Morb was still talking

“不过别担心。”莫布还在说。

旁白 neutral

" I've kept your friend healthy and strong

“我把你们的朋友养得好好的,壮壮的。

旁白 neutral

I want her magic energy at full force when I feed her to my new contraption

等把她喂给我的新装置时,我要她的魔力充沛到极点。

旁白 neutral

And then you kids are next!" He glanced toward Darb

然后你们这些小崽子就是下一个!”他瞥了达布一眼。

旁白 neutral

" Well, maybe I'll spare the Void. After all, he's got no magic to contribute."

“嗯,也许我会放过那个虚空者。反正他身上没魔力可贡献。”

旁白 neutral

Zann gulped. This was bad!

扎恩咽了口口水。这可不妙!

旁白 neutral

He'd seen what happened when Morb " fed " people and creatures to his contraptions

他见过莫布把人或生物“喂”给他的装置后会发生什么。

旁白 neutral

They all ended up drained of magic. And often dead!

他们最终都会被吸干魔力,而且常常会死掉!

旁白 neutral

Zann's only hope was for Wyssa to show up

扎恩唯一的希望就是薇莎能出现。

旁白 neutral

Maybe if he kept Morb talking, he could buy some time

也许只要他让莫布继续说话,就能争取一些时间。

旁白 neutral

" So what is this new contraption supposed to do, anyway?" Zann asked

“那么,这个新装置到底是用来做什么的?”扎恩问道。

旁白 neutral

" I mean, if our magic is going to power it, we deserve to know, right?"

“我是说,如果要用我们的魔力来驱动它,我们有权知道,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

Morb chuckled." That's my little secret

莫布轻声笑了笑。“这是我的小秘密。

旁白 neutral

All of Magica will find out its purpose soon enough."

整个魔法大陆很快就会知道它的用途了。”

旁白 neutral

Perda seemed to catch on to what Zann was doing

珀达似乎明白了扎恩在做什么。

旁白 neutral

" But why build it way out here in the Far Frontier?" she asked

“但为什么要把它建在这么远的远方边境呢?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" To avoid prying eyes, of course." Morb smirked again

“当然是为了避开窥探的眼睛。”莫布又得意地笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" But don't worry. My associate in First City is already preparing for its arrival."

“不过别担心,我在第一城的同伙已经在为它的到来做准备了。”

旁白 neutral

An associate? Zann exchanged a surprised look with his friends

同伙?扎恩惊讶地跟朋友们交换了一个眼神。

旁白 neutral

Who was Morb talking about?

莫布说的是谁?

旁白 neutral

" It seems right that you kids will be the ones to provide the power to transport my contraption to First City," Morb continued

“看来你们这些孩子正适合提供把这装置运到第一城所需的能量,”莫布继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" After all, you were the ones who delayed my plans so greatly."

“毕竟,就是你们严重耽误了我的计划。”

旁白 neutral

" We delayed your plans?" Perda exclaimed." What are you talking about?"

“我们耽误了你的计划?”珀达喊道,“你在说什么?”

旁白 neutral

Morb pointed a bony finger at her

莫布朝她伸出一根瘦骨嶙峋的手指。

旁白 neutral

" By taking so long to rescue me from Skellia!

“就因为你们从斯凯利亚救我的时间拖得太久了!

旁白 neutral

I thought you were cleverer than that. Clearly I overestimated you."

我还以为你们更聪明些,看来我高估你们了。”

旁白 neutral

That gave Zann another idea to keep him talking

这让扎恩又想到了一个让他继续说下去的办法。

旁白 neutral

" How did you survive in that world anyway?" he asked

“话说回来,你是怎么在那个世界里活下来的?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" And how were you able to send me those messages?

“还有,你怎么能给我发那些消息?

旁白 neutral

Your brother said he left you with only a weak pair of infused gloves."

你哥哥说他只给你留了一副没什么用的附魔手套。”

旁白 neutral

" Unless he was lying," Perda muttered." Maybe Maff is Morb's associate."

“除非他在撒谎,”珀达咕哝道,“也许马夫就是莫布的同伙。”

旁白 neutral

Zann's eyes widened, and he wondered uneasily if Perda was right

扎恩睁大了眼睛,心里不安地想,珀达会不会说对了。

旁白 neutral

Could Maff have been working with his brother all along?

马夫有可能从一开始就在跟他哥哥合作吗?

旁白 neutral

" Ah, my brother." Morb spat out the word as if it tasted bad

“啊,我哥哥。”莫布吐出那个词,好像它味道很糟。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, he tried to hold me back, just as my entire family has done all my life

“没错,他想拖住我,就像我这辈子全家人都做过的那样。

旁白 neutral

But I was too smart for him

可我比他聪明得多。

旁白 neutral

My travels have taught me more about magic than you silly Reds will ever know."

我的旅途教会我的魔法,比你们这些愚蠢的红魔知道的都多。”

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" Darb asked

“你这话什么意思?”达布问。

旁白 neutral

" Didn't your friend Wyssa tell you?" Morb cackled

“你们的朋友威莎没告诉你们吗?”莫布尖声笑道。

旁白 neutral

" She was the one who taught me the spells and secrets of her home world — the ones that even a Void can master."

“正是她教我她家乡世界的咒语和秘密——那些连虚空者也能掌握的。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Perda blurted out." Wyssa taught you how to do magic?"

“什么?”珀达脱口而出,“威莎教你怎么用魔法?”

旁白 neutral

" At first." Morb shrugged

“一开始是这样。”莫布耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" Of course, I soon surpassed her basic lessons and continued learning on my own." He chuckled

"当然,我很快就超越了她的基础课程,开始自学了。"他咯咯笑道。

旁白 neutral

" Although I made a few mistakes while I was learning to control my new power

"虽然我在学习掌控新力量时也犯过几次错。

旁白 neutral

That's why Wyssa can never return to her home world."

所以威莎再也回不去她的家乡了。"

旁白 neutral

Zann's head was spinning with everything that Morb had just said

扎恩被莫布刚才的话弄得头昏脑胀。

旁白 neutral

He already knew that Wyssa used to work for Morb, procuring off-world objects and creatures for him

他早已知道威莎曾为莫布工作,替他搜罗异世界的物品和生物。

旁白 neutral

But he didn't know she was the one who'd given Morb his first taste of magical power!

但他不知道,是她让莫布初尝魔法的力量!

旁白 neutral

" Speaking of Wyssa," Morb said, interrupting Zann's thoughts," I hope you're not keeping me talking in the hope that she'll come back to rescue you."

"说到威莎,"莫布打断了扎恩的思绪,"我可不希望你是想拖住我,盼着她回来救你。"

旁白 neutral

" W-what do you mean?" Perda asked

"你……你这是什么意思?"珀达问。

旁白 neutral

" She's of no use to me anymore." Morb shrugged again

"她已经对我没用了。"莫布又耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" So I put her out of her misery."

"所以我就让她解脱了。"

旁白 neutral

Zann gasped. Was Morb saying that Wyssa was dead?

扎恩倒抽一口凉气。莫布是说威莎死了吗?

旁白 neutral

Morb crooked a finger toward Gliss

莫布朝格丽丝勾了勾手指。

旁白 neutral

She jerked toward him, like a rag doll being pulled by a string

她像被绳子拽着的布娃娃,猛地朝他拖去。

旁白 neutral

Morb dragged her up the side of the plateau

莫布把她拖上了高地的斜坡。

旁白 neutral

" Stay there," he ordered Zann and the others." I'll be back for you."

"待在那儿别动,"他命令扎恩和其他人。"我会儿再回来找你们。"

旁白 neutral

When he reached the invisible shield, he snapped his fingers and stepped through the spot where it had been

他走到隐形护盾旁,打了个响指,便从护盾原先的位置穿了过去。

旁白 neutral

Zann guessed that meant he'd disabled the Shield spell

扎恩猜那意味着他解除了护盾咒。

旁白 neutral

Morb snapped his fingers again

莫布又打了个响指。

旁白 neutral

Gliss let out a gasp and collapsed to her knees

格丽丝喘了口气,瘫倒在膝盖上。

旁白 neutral

" Morb released Gliss from the Immobilization spell."

"莫布解开了格丽丝的束缚咒。"

旁白 neutral

The color drained from Perda's face

珀达的脸色变得煞白。

旁白 neutral

" Morb is going to feed her to the contraption!"

"莫布要把她喂给那个新装置了!"

旁白 neutral

" Go ahead, girl." Morb nodded toward Gliss

"去吧,丫头。"莫布朝格丽丝点点头。

旁白 neutral

" If you have any last words to say to your friends, do it now."

"如果你有什么遗言要对朋友们说,就趁现在吧。"