Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E128 · Episodes

128 狩猎与采集

狩猎与采集

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 128 — 狩猎与采集.

92 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Wyssa snatched the ring from the contraption she'd built

威萨从她建的装置上夺过戒指。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry," she said." I'll deal with Morb."

“别担心,”她说,“我会对付莫布。”

旁白 neutral

She stomped off, but Zann and the others caught up with her

她跺着脚走开,但赞和其他人追上了她。

旁白 neutral

" We're coming too," Zann said

“我们也去,”赞说。

旁白 neutral

" No." Wyssa shoved him aside

“不。”威萨把他推到一边。

旁白 neutral

" It's my responsibility. Now get out of my way."

“这是我的责任。现在别挡我的路。”

旁白 neutral

" But we want to help!" Saffa said

“但我们想帮忙!”莎法说。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Perda said." Besides, you can't just leave us here

“是啊,”佩达说,“再说,你不能就这么把我们留在这儿。

旁白 neutral

We might not be able to find our way back to Magica without you

没有你,我们可能找不到回马吉卡的路。

旁白 neutral

Morb took our guidelink, remember?"

莫布拿走了我们的指路器,记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

Darb nodded." And even if we do find our way back, First City isn't safe for us right now."

达布点了点头。“而且,就算我们找到回去的路,第一城现在对我们也不安全。”

旁白 neutral

" That's fine," Wyssa said." Atmo is pleasant and safe

“没关系,”威萨说,“阿特莫很舒适,也很安全。

旁白 neutral

You can relax here, and I'll return for you once I'm done with Morb."

你们可以在这里放松,等我处理完莫布就回来接你们。”

旁白 neutral

Saffa nodded." Perhaps that's for the best."

莎法点了点头。“也许这样最好。”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Zann cried." You can't leave us here!"

“不!”赞喊道,“你不能把我们留在这儿!”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, what if you need our help?" Perda exclaimed

“是啊,万一你需要我们帮忙呢?”佩达叫道。

旁白 neutral

Wyssa's eyebrows shot up in surprise

威萨惊讶地扬起了眉毛。

旁白 neutral

" What?" she cried

“什么?”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't require help from anyone, especially a bunch of chattering children."

“我不需要任何人的帮助,尤其是一群叽叽喳喳的孩子。”

旁白 neutral

" You might." Zann didn't back down

“你可能会需要的。”赞恩没有退缩。

旁白 neutral

" We were the ones who stopped Morb before, remember?"

“上次阻止莫布的就是我们,记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" That's right!" Perda chimed in

“没错!”佩达插嘴道。

旁白 neutral

" We couldn't have done it without your help

“没有你的帮助我们做不到。

旁白 neutral

But you couldn't have done it without our help either."

但你没有我们的帮助也做不到。”

旁白 neutral

" The kids have a point," Saffa said

“孩子们说得有道理,”萨法说。

旁白 neutral

" They've done more to stop Morb's terrible plans than anyone."

“他们为阻止莫布的邪恶计划所做的,比任何人都多。”

旁白 neutral

Wyssa glowered at them all. Finally she shrugged." Fine," she snapped

威萨怒视着他们所有人。最后她耸了耸肩。“好吧,”她厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" But I'm not babysitting any of you, all right?

“但我不会照看你们任何人,明白吗?

旁白 neutral

Now let's go. I need to gather more ingredients on our way back."

现在走吧。回去的路上我还得再收集些原料。”

旁白 neutral

She grabbed more twigs and plants on the way to the Atmo wormhole

在前往阿特莫虫洞的路上,她又捡了些树枝和植物。

旁白 neutral

But she didn't stop there. Once they were in the vortex, she led the way into world after world

但她并未就此停下。一进入漩涡,她就带头进入一个又一个的世界。

旁白 neutral

Zann and his friends had visited a few of the worlds before, but there were several that they'd never seen

赞恩和朋友们之前去过其中几个世界,但有好几个他们从未见过。

旁白 neutral

They stayed in each one just long enough for Wyssa to gather a few ingredients

在每个世界里,他们停留的时间仅够威萨收集几种原料。

旁白 neutral

Zann and his friends barely had time to rest and recover their magic energy before they were zooming through the vortex again

赞恩和朋友们几乎来不及休息、恢复魔法能量,就又得飞速穿过漩涡。

旁白 neutral

After landing in one world, Zann felt weak and out of breath

在一个世界着陆后,赞恩感到浑身无力,上气不接下气。

旁白 neutral

He breathed deeply, and right away he regretted it

他深深吸了口气,马上便后悔了。

旁白 neutral

" Ugh," Perda exclaimed." We're back in Niffia!"

“呃,”佩达喊道,“我们又到尼菲亚了!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh my!" Saffa looked startled

“天哪!”萨法一脸惊恐。

旁白 neutral

" I've read about this place, but the stench is worse than I ever could have imagined!"

“我读到过这个地方,可这臭味比我想象的还要难闻得多!”

旁白 neutral

" Definitely," Gliss agreed

“绝对是这样,”格丽斯赞同。

旁白 neutral

" Hush," Wyssa scolded

“嘘,”威萨呵斥道。

旁白 neutral

" Here come our hosts. Don't embarrass me by insulting their lovely world."

“主人们来了。别让我难堪,去侮辱他们可爱的世界。”

旁白 neutral

Zann rolled his eyes. Niffia might look lovely, but it sure didn't smell lovely!

赞恩翻了个白眼。尼菲亚看上去或许很美,但闻起来绝对不妙!

旁白 neutral

As usual, a greeting committee was hurrying toward them with big smiles on their faces, which lacked noses

和往常一样,一个欢迎团正朝他们赶来,脸上挂着大大的笑容,只是没有鼻子。

旁白 neutral

" Greetings, dear friend!" one of the Niffians cried, beaming at Wyssa

“欢迎,亲爱的朋友!”一个尼菲亚人喊道,对着威萨笑容满面。

旁白 neutral

" It's an honor as always to have you here!"

“你随时光临都是我们的荣幸!”

旁白 neutral

" Thank you, my friends." Wyssa smiled

“谢谢,我的朋友们。”威萨微笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" With your permission I'm here to gather some ingredients for a spell."

“请允许我在这里采集一些咒语用的原料。”

旁白 neutral

" Of course — everything we have is yours."

“当然——我们的一切都是你的。”

旁白 neutral

A Niffian waved toward the fields and forests surrounding them." Please help yourself."

一个尼菲亚人朝周围的田野和森林挥了挥手。“请随意取用。”

旁白 neutral

" Thank you." Wyssa bowed

“谢谢。”威萨鞠躬致谢。

旁白 neutral

" While I'm gathering what I need, perhaps you would be so kind as to look after my friends?"

“我去采集所需原料的时候,能不能麻烦你们照看一下我的朋友们?”

旁白 neutral

" It would be our honor," another Niffian assured her, bowing to the kids and Saffa

“这是我们的荣幸,”另一个尼菲亚人向她保证,并向孩子们和萨法鞠躬。

旁白 neutral

" Come with us for some rest and refreshment."

“跟我们一起去休息一下,吃点东西吧。”

旁白 neutral

Zann and the others did their best to ignore the smell as the Niffians took them back to their town and gave them food and drink

赞恩和其他人尽量不去在意那股气味,尼菲亚人带他们回到镇里,给了他们食物和饮料。

旁白 neutral

" This world would be perfect if it didn't stink!"

“如果这里不臭的话,这个世界就完美了!”

旁白 neutral

Zann whispered to Darb when the Niffians weren't listening

赞恩趁尼菲亚人不注意时,小声对达布说。

旁白 neutral

" And Morb might be perfect if he wasn't evil," Darb replied

“要是莫布不邪恶,他可能也很完美。”达布回答道。

旁白 neutral

" I wonder what he's doing in the Far Frontier."

“不知道他在遥远边境做什么。”

旁白 neutral

Zann shrugged." Look, here comes Wyssa."

赞恩耸耸肩。“看,威萨来了。”

旁白 neutral

Wyssa hurried over. The Niffians rushed to greet her

威萨匆匆赶来。尼菲亚人连忙上前迎接。

旁白 neutral

" I trust you found what you needed, my friend?" one of them asked

“我相信你找到了需要的东西,朋友?”其中一个问道。

旁白 neutral

" I did indeed." She smiled and bowed

“确实找到了。”她微笑着鞠了一躬。

旁白 neutral

Then she turned to survey Zann and the others

然后她转过身来,打量赞恩和其他人。

旁白 neutral

" You look comfortable," she said

“你们看起来挺舒服的。”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Perhaps you should stay here while I, er, take care of things back in Magica."

“也许你们该留在这里,我,呃,去马吉卡处理事情。”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Zann blurted out, horrified at the thought of being stuck in stinky Niffia for a long time

“不!”赞恩脱口而出,一想到要长时间困在臭烘烘的尼菲亚,他就吓坏了。

旁白 neutral

" You promised we could come with you."

“你答应过我们可以跟你一起去。”

旁白 neutral

" I promised no such thing," Wyssa retorted

“我才没答应过这种事,”威萨反驳道。

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile the Niffians looked even happier than usual

此时,尼菲亚人看起来比平时更高兴了。

旁白 neutral

" It would be our honor if you stayed!" one of them exclaimed

“如果你们能留下,那是我们的荣幸!”其中一位大声说道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," another added

“是啊,”另一个补充道。

旁白 neutral

" That would give you a chance to see even more of our beautiful world!"

“那样你们就有机会更全面地欣赏我们美丽的世界了!”

旁白 neutral

" We can't stay," Zann said, trying desperately to think of a way to convince Wyssa not to leave them behind

“我们不能留下,”赞恩说,拼命想着办法说服威萨别丢下他们。

旁白 neutral

" Wyssa needs our help."

“威萨需要我们的帮助。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, we haven't even had a chance to tell you about everything else that's happening in Magica," Perda told Wyssa

“对啊,我们甚至还没机会告诉你魔法王国发生的其他所有事情。”珀达对威萨说。

旁白 neutral

" Like what?" Wyssa sounded skeptical

“比如什么?”威萨的语气中带着怀疑。

旁白 neutral

" Like you shouldn't just go barging back into Magica without knowing that the king and queen quit and disappeared," Gliss said

“比如你不能在不知道国王和王后弃位并失踪的情况下,就贸然冲回魔法王国。”格利斯说。

旁白 neutral

Wyssa raised one eyebrow." Interesting. But not relevant."

威萨挑起一边眉毛。“有意思。但无关紧要。”

旁白 neutral

" And how about Zann's parents being accused of stealing those missing relics?" Perda added

“那赞恩的父母被指控偷窃那些失踪的古物呢?”珀达补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Missing relics?" This time Wyssa's voice was sharper." What missing relics?"

“失踪的古物?”这一次,威萨的声音变得更加尖锐。“什么失踪的古物?”

旁白 neutral

Zann shrugged

赞恩耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" A few of the things in the lab disappeared, and nobody knows where they went or who took them," he said

“实验室里有几样东西不见了,没人知道它们去了哪里,也没人知道是谁拿走的。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Like the Mask of Zanta, and — "

“比如赞塔面具,还有——”

旁白 neutral

" All right, that's enough chatter," Wyssa interrupted

“好了,闲聊到此为止,”威萨打断道。

旁白 neutral

" I've changed my mind. You're coming with me."

“我改主意了。你们跟我一起走。”

旁白 neutral

She bowed quickly to the Niffians

她迅速向尼菲亚人鞠躬。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks again, my friends. We must depart."

“再次感谢你们,我的朋友们。我们必须离开了。”

旁白 neutral

Moments later the whole group was back in the vortex

片刻之后,整个小队重新回到了漩涡之中。

旁白 neutral

Zann was relieved. But why had Wyssa changed her mind so abruptly after hearing about the relics?

赞恩松了一口气。但为什么威萨一听说古物的事,就突然改变了主意呢?

旁白 neutral

Before he could ask, he saw a wormhole spinning toward them up ahead

还没等他开口问,他就看到前方有一个虫洞正旋转着朝他们飞来。

旁白 neutral

" Hang on," Wyssa called, yanking them toward it." We're here."

“抓紧了,”威萨喊道,猛拉他们冲向虫洞。“我们到了。”