E121 · Episodes
121 被指控!
被指控!
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 121 — 被指控!.
79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Listen to me!" Venna shouted
“听我说!”维娜喊道。
旁白 neutral
But nobody was listening to her. The guards dragged the prisoners away
但没人听她的。卫兵们把囚犯们拖走了。
旁白 neutral
Zann started to rush forward, but Darb held him back
赞恩想冲上前去,但达布拉住了他。
旁白 neutral
" Let them go," he whispered." Otherwise the guards might grab you too."
“由他们去吧,”他低声说道。“不然卫兵可能也会把你抓走。”
旁白 neutral
Zann sighed. He knew Darb was right
赞恩叹了口气。他知道达布是对的。
旁白 neutral
The guards had already taken his family away
卫兵们已经把她的家人带走了。
旁白 neutral
There was nothing he could do right now
此刻他什么也做不了。
旁白 neutral
Laddno strode to the middle of the room
拉德诺大步走到房间中央。
旁白 neutral
He whistled for attention, making the sound even louder with a Swelling spell
他吹口哨來吸引注意,还用了一个扩音魔法让声音更响亮。
旁白 neutral
Everyone stopped talking and turned to stare at him
所有人都停止了交谈,转头盯着他。
旁白 neutral
" Don't panic!" he shouted." I'll get to the bottom of what's happening here, believe me."
“别慌!”他喊道。“我会查清这里到底发生了什么,相信我。”
旁白 neutral
" Why should we believe you?" Venna snapped
“我们凭什么相信你?”维娜厉声说道。
旁白 neutral
" This is probably your fault. Everyone knows you're anti-Red."
“这很可能是你的错。大家都知道你反红魔法。”
旁白 neutral
" That's not true." Laddno puffed out his chest
“那不是真的。”拉德诺昂首挺胸地说。
旁白 neutral
" I care about all of Magica's citizens. That's why I want to lead Magica."
“我关心马吉卡所有的公民。这就是我想领导马吉卡的原因。”
旁白 neutral
Laddno snapped his fingers and zapped out of sight
拉德诺打了个响指,然后瞬间消失不见了。
旁白 neutral
As soon as the businessman was gone, Zann broke free of Darb's grasp. He rushed toward Venna
那名商人一走,赞恩就挣脱了达布的手。他向维娜冲去。
旁白 neutral
" What's going on?" he cried." Why did those guards take away my parents, Boz, and Teplo?"
“怎么回事?”他喊道。“为什么那些卫兵抓走了我的父母、博兹和特普洛?”
旁白 neutral
" Zann? What are you doing here?" Venna sounded surprised, and a little shaken
“赞恩?你怎么在这儿?”维娜听起来很惊讶,还有些震惊。
旁白 neutral
" Where did you kids come from? Never mind — it doesn't matter." She sighed
“你们这些孩子是从哪儿来的?算了——没关系。”她叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" Your parents and Boz were accused of stealing several important items from their lab
“你的父母和博兹被指控从实验室偷走了几件重要物品。
旁白 neutral
They're being held in the dungeon while the guards search their homes
他们被关在地牢里,卫兵正在搜查他们的家。
旁白 neutral
Teplo tried to stop the arrest, so he's being held too."
特普洛试图阻止逮捕,所以也被关起来了。”
旁白 neutral
Zann gulped, immediately thinking about the guidelink
赞恩咽了口唾沫,立刻想到了导航链。
旁白 neutral
" Why are my parents being accused of stealing?" he blurted out
“为什么我的父母被指控偷窃?”他脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" I mean, it could have been anyone."
“我是说,谁都有可能啊。”
旁白 neutral
Perda shot him a worried look. Zann guessed that all of his friends were thinking the same thing he was
珀达投来担忧的目光。赞恩猜想他的朋友们都和自己想的一样。
旁白 neutral
This was all their fault! They had taken the guidelink, but Zann's family was in trouble for it
这全是他们的错!他们拿走了导链,可遭殃的却是赞恩一家。
旁白 neutral
And the kids couldn't even give it back now, since Morb had taken it!
而且,现在孩子们就算想还也还不回去了,因为东西被莫布抢走了!
旁白 neutral
" Yeah, who accused Zann's parents and Boz?" Perda put in
“是啊,是谁指控了赞恩的父母和博兹?”佩达插嘴问道。
旁白 neutral
" There's no way to prove they took that thing."
“根本没法证明他们拿了那东西。”
旁白 neutral
" What thing?" Venna looked confused
“什么东西?”维娜一脸困惑。
旁白 neutral
" The guidelink!" Gliss cried." Zann's parents didn't steal it!"
“导链!”格丽丝嚷道,“赞恩的父母没有偷它!”
旁白 neutral
" What's a guidelink?" Venna shook her head." Never mind, I don't care
“导链是什么?”维娜摇了摇头,“算了,我不在乎。”
旁白 neutral
Whatever it might be, the other items that are missing are much more important."
“不管它是什么,其他丢失的物品重要得多。”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Now Zann was confused." What items are you talking about? What's missing from the lab?"
“啊?”这下赞恩糊涂了,“你在说什么物品?实验室里丢了什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Several of the relics." Venna sounded grim." Including the Mask of Zanta."
“好几件圣物。”维娜语气沉重,“包括赞塔面具。”
旁白 neutral
Perda gasped." Really? That's the most powerful relic there is!"
佩达倒吸一口凉气,“真的?那可是现存最强大的圣物!”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah. But why would anyone think my parents would want to steal it?" Zann stared at Venna
“是啊。可为什么会有人觉得我父母想偷它?”赞恩盯着维娜。
旁白 neutral
" Now that I think about it, you were the one who didn't want the relics destroyed. Why didn't they accuse you?"
“我现在想想,当初反对销毁圣物的人是你。他们怎么没指控你?”
旁白 neutral
Venna frowned at him, looking angry for a second. Then she sighed again
维娜对他皱起眉头,一瞬间看起来很生气。接着她又叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" Because I have an alibi," she said." I was in a meeting at the palace when the relics disappeared
“因为我有不在场证明,”她说,“圣物失踪的时候,我正在宫殿里开会。”
旁白 neutral
Otherwise, I'd probably be in the dungeon right now too."
“要不然,我现在大概也在地牢里了。”
旁白 neutral
" Venna!" a woman called from across the room." We need you!"
“维娜!”房间那头有个女人喊道,“我们需要你!”
旁白 neutral
" Coming!" Venna called back. She looked at the kids
“来了!”维娜回应道。她看向孩子们。
旁白 neutral
" You four should lie low for the moment," she said quietly
“你们四个暂时低调点,”她轻声说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll get in touch when I figure out how to help the prisoners." She rushed away
“等我想出怎么帮那些犯人,会联系你们的。”说完,她便匆匆离开了。
旁白 neutral
Gliss looked around nervously before pulling the others into the hallway
格丽丝紧张地环顾四周,然后把其他人拉到了走廊里。
旁白 neutral
" Venna's right," she whispered." We should get out of here."
“维娜说得对,”她低语道,“我们得离开这儿。”
旁白 neutral
Perda didn't seem to hear her." Who would steal the Mask of Zanta?" she asked
佩达似乎没听进去,“谁会偷赞塔面具呢?”她问道。
旁白 neutral
" And why?" Zann added." It's such a dangerous relic — the most ancient and powerful one in Magica."
“而且为什么?”赞恩补充道,“那是件极其危险的圣物——是马吉卡最古老、最强大的一件。”
旁白 neutral
Perda nodded." At least since the Horn of the Otherworld has been destroyed."
佩达点点头,“至少在异界号角被毁之后是这样。”
旁白 neutral
Zann thought back to their last adventure and shuddered
赞恩回想起他们上次的冒险,不禁打了个寒颤。
旁白 neutral
Morb had stolen the Horn of the Otherworld and used it to give himself an incredible amount of power
莫布偷走了异界号角,并利用它给自己注入了难以置信的力量。
旁白 neutral
Gliss seemed to be thinking the same thing
格莉丝似乎也在想着同样的事。
旁白 neutral
" What if Morb stole the mask?" she said, her eyes widening
“如果莫布偷了面具呢?”她说着,瞪大了眼睛。
旁白 neutral
" He might have made it back here to Magica before us."
“他可能比我们先回到了这里,到了马吉卡。”
旁白 neutral
" He probably did," Perda agreed." It took us a while, because he stole the guidelink from us."
“很有可能,”佩尔达赞同道。“我们耽搁了,因为他偷走了我们的导航链。”
旁白 neutral
Zann glanced back into the throne room
赞恩回头瞥了一眼王座厅。
旁白 neutral
Venna was huddled with Gliss' uncle and several other people. They all looked very serious
维娜和格莉丝的叔叔还有好几个人聚在一起,他们神色都很严肃。
旁白 neutral
" We should have asked exactly when the relics went missing," he said
“我们该问清楚那些圣物究竟是什么时候失踪的,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe we should ask Venna right now."
“也许我们现在就该去问维娜。”
旁白 neutral
Darb spoke up." You heard what she said. She wants us to lie low."
达布开口了。“你听到她的话了。她要我们低调行事。”
旁白 neutral
" But we should warn her," Zann said
“但我们该警告她,”赞恩说。
旁白 neutral
" I mean, if Morb really is back, she should know, right?"
“我是说,如果莫布真的回来了,她就该知道,对吧?”
旁白 neutral
" We don't know for sure that Morb is back," Gliss argued." Maybe he — "
“我们并不确定莫布回来了,”格莉丝争辩道。“也许他——”
旁白 neutral
Suddenly a Red popped into view from a nearby doorway
突然,一个红色卫士从附近的门口冒了出来。
旁白 neutral
" Hey!" The man grabbed Gliss by the arm." What did you kids just say?"
“嘿!”那个男人一把抓住格莉丝的胳膊。“你们这些小鬼刚才说什么?”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Gliss tried to yank her arm away, but the man's grip was strong
“什么?”格莉丝想挣脱手臂,但那男人抓得很紧。
旁白 neutral
" Let go of her!" Zann shouted." Otherwise we'll call for help!"
“放开她!”赞恩大喊。“否则我们就要喊救命了!”
旁白 neutral
Zann was angry, but he was also confused. He had seen this man before. But where?
赞恩很生气,但也很困惑。他以前见过这个男人。可是在哪儿呢?
旁白 neutral
" Hey, I know you," Darb blurted out." We saw you at Zann's parents' lab." Darb glanced at his friends." Remember?"
“嘿,我认得你,”达布脱口而出。“我们在赞恩父母的实验室见过你。”达布看了看他的朋友们。“记得吗?”
旁白 neutral
Now Zann did remember
赞恩这下想起来了。
旁白 neutral
The man had been with Venna and the king and queen when they'd whisked his parents away to that important meeting on his birthday
在他生日那天,就是这个男人和维娜、国王、王后一起,把他父母匆匆带去参加那个重要会议的。
旁白 neutral
Zann had thought the man looked familiar back then too
赞恩当时也觉得这人看着眼熟。
旁白 neutral
The man ignored Darb." I heard you say my brother's name," he said, glaring at Gliss in an accusing way." Why?"
男人没理达布。“我听到你提了我哥哥的名字,”他瞪着格莉丝,带着责备的语气说。“为什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Gliss blinked in surprise." What are you talking about?"
“啊?”格莉丝惊讶地眨了眨眼。“你在说什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Zann added." Who's your brother?"
“对啊,”赞恩插话道。“你哥哥是谁?”
旁白 neutral
The man turned and stared at him." My brother... is Morb."
男人转身盯着他。“我哥哥……就是莫布。”