Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E119 · Episodes

119 冷水

冷水

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 119 — 冷水.

83 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" I'm coming, Ello!" Perda cried. She dived into the water

“我来救你,埃洛!”佩尔达喊道。她跳入了水中。

旁白 neutral

Zann plunged into the chilly sea too

赞也跳进了冰冷的海水里。

旁白 neutral

He dived down into the murky water and spotted Perda just below him

他潜入浑浊的水中,看到佩尔达就在他下方。

旁白 neutral

When he reached her, she had Ello by the arm

当他到她身边时,她已抓住了埃洛的胳膊。

旁白 neutral

Zann grabbed Ello's other arm and helped Perda drag him back to the surface. Ello coughed and spit out water

赞抓住埃洛另一只胳膊,帮佩尔达把他拖回水面。埃洛咳嗽着吐出了水。

旁白 neutral

" Over here!" Gliss called

“这边!”格丽斯喊道。

旁白 neutral

She and Darb reached out to pull Ello aboard

她和达布伸手把埃洛拉上了船。

旁白 neutral

Then they helped Zann and Perda as well

然后他们也把赞和佩尔达拉了上来。

旁白 neutral

" Whew! That was close," Perda said breathlessly

“呼!好险啊,”佩尔达气喘吁吁地说。

旁白 neutral

" What happened?" Darb asked Ello." Can't you swim?"

“怎么回事?”达布问埃洛。“你不会游泳吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Of course I can." Ello was shaking

“我当然可以。”埃洛浑身发抖。

旁白 neutral

" I suppose I must be weak from my long solitude

“我猜是长时间的孤独让我变虚弱了。

旁白 neutral

Let's find a wormhole and get out of here."

我们找个虫洞离开这儿吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay." Zann pulled out the guidelink and handed it to Perda." How should we do this?"

“好。”赞掏出导航器递给佩尔达,“我们该怎么做?”

旁白 neutral

Perda rubbed the device." Think about wormholes, everyone," she said

佩尔达擦了擦仪器。“大家一起来想虫洞,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Or the vortex. Either one might work."

“或者想漩涡。哪个都行。”

旁白 neutral

Several gulpers surfaced nearby. Then there was a tug on the guidelink

附近浮出几只大口怪。接着导航器猛地一拉。

旁白 neutral

" This way," Perda said. She held on tightly as the device pulled the boat along. The gulpers followed

“这边,”佩尔达说。她紧紧抓着,导航器拖着船前进。大口怪们跟了上来。

旁白 neutral

Darb eyed the gulpers." I hope the guidelink helps us get to the wormhole first

达布盯着大口怪。“我希望导航器能帮我们先找到虫洞。

旁白 neutral

Otherwise all it's doing is helping those things find a snack."

不然它只是在帮那群东西找零食吃。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe we should all hold the guidelink," Gliss suggested

“也许我们都应该握住导航器,”格丽丝建议道。

旁白 neutral

Everyone put a hand on the device. Zann glanced at Ello's hand

每个人都把手放在装置上。赞瞥了一眼埃洛的手。

旁白 neutral

" Ello, it might work better if you take off your gloves," he said

“埃洛,脱掉手套可能效果更好,”他说。

旁白 neutral

Before Ello could respond, the boat rocketed forward

埃洛还没来得及回答,船就猛地向前冲了出去。

旁白 neutral

The guidelink vibrated under their hands. The gulpers were soon far behind

导航器在他们手底震动。大口怪很快被远远甩在了后面。

旁白 neutral

Perda pointed ahead." There's a wormhole!"

佩尔达指向前方。“有个虫洞!”

旁白 neutral

Zann nodded." Get ready to jump, everyone!"

赞点点头。“大家准备好跳!”

旁白 neutral

" What about the boat?" Darb said

“那船怎么办?”达布说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll have to leave it behind." Zann glanced over his shoulder and saw that the gulpers were gaining on them." There's no time to deflate it."

“我们只能丢下它了。”赞扭头一看,大口怪正在逼近,“没时间给它放气了。”

旁白 neutral

Darb nodded, but he looked uneasy

达布点点头,但神色不安。

旁白 neutral

Perda performed a Shackle spell. With everyone shackled together, Zann got ready for the leap into the wormhole

佩尔达施了一个束缚咒。所有人都被束缚在一起,赞准备跳入虫洞。

旁白 neutral

" Now!" Zann cried

“就是现在!”赞喊道。

旁白 neutral

Everyone jumped. Whoosh! A moment later they were spinning through the vortex again

所有人纵身一跳。嗖!片刻之后,他们又在漩涡中旋转穿行。

旁白 neutral

" We did it!" Gliss exclaimed." I've never been so happy to be in this crazy place."

“我们成功了!”格利斯喊道。“我从未因为身处这个疯狂的地方而如此开心。”

旁白 neutral

Perda laughed." I know what you mean."

佩尔达笑了。“我知道你的意思。”

旁白 neutral

She glanced at Ello, who was shackled between her and Zann." Welcome to the vortex, Ello."

她瞥了一眼被束缚在她和赞之间的埃洛。“欢迎来到漩涡,埃洛。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Ello looked around." Oh, right. This is my first time in the vortex."

“什么?”埃洛环顾四周。“哦,对。这是我第一次进入漩涡。”

旁白 neutral

" That's weird," Zann thought. Ello sounded flat and unimpressed

“真奇怪,”赞心想。埃洛的声音平淡无奇,毫无惊叹之意。

旁白 neutral

Usually people were freaked out during their first time in the vortex

通常人们第一次进入漩涡时都会吓坏了。

旁白 neutral

" Let's see if we can find your people," Zann said

“我们看看能不能找到你的族人,”赞说。

旁白 neutral

" Did Wyssa tell you anything about the world where she was bringing them?

“薇莎有没有告诉你任何关于她要带他们去的那个世界的事?

旁白 neutral

If we know what type of magic it has, maybe we can use the guidelink to find it."

如果我们知道那里有什么类型的魔法,也许我们就能用导航器找到它。”

旁白 neutral

" I have no idea," Ello said." Wyssa didn't tell us anything

“我完全不知道,”埃洛说,“薇莎什么都没告诉我们。

旁白 neutral

Maybe I should just come back to Magica with you. I've always wanted to visit."

也许我该跟你们一起回马吉卡。我一直都想去看看。”

旁白 neutral

Gliss raised an eyebrow." Don't you want to find your family?"

格丽丝扬了扬眉毛。“你不想找到你的家人吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure you know some powerful people in Magica who can help me get home," Ello said

“我相信你们在马吉卡认识一些有本事的人,能帮我回家。”埃洛说。

旁白 neutral

Zann was surprised. When his parents were lost in the vortex, Zann wanted more than anything to be reunited with them

赞很惊讶。当他父母消失在漩涡里时,赞最渴望的就是和他们团聚。

旁白 neutral

But Ello didn't seem to be in much of a hurry to find his own family

可埃洛看起来并不急于寻找自己的家人。

旁白 neutral

Perda gave Ello a suspicious look." Why wouldn't Wyssa tell your people where she was taking them?"

佩尔达怀疑地看着埃洛。“薇莎为什么不告诉你的人,她要带他们去哪里?”

旁白 neutral

" She might have been distracted by Morb," Gliss suggested before Ello could respond

“她可能是被莫布分散了注意力。”格丽丝在埃洛回答前猜测道。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe she was still trying to figure out what to do with Morb."

“也许她还在考虑要怎么处置莫布。”

旁白 neutral

" That's it!" Ello said quickly." She did seem distracted. And Morb kept trying to escape

“就是这样!”埃洛飞快地说。“她确实看起来心不在焉。而且莫布总想逃跑。

旁白 neutral

That's probably why she didn't tell us anything."

这可能就是她什么都没告诉我们的原因。”

旁白 neutral

" She brought Morb with her to Skellia?" Zann was surprised again." Why would she do that?"

“她把莫布一起带到斯凯利亚了?”赞再次吃了一惊。“她为什么要这么做?”

旁白 neutral

" And didn't your people ask any questions?" Perda persisted." Your mother or Rellu weren't curious?"

“那你的族人们就没问什么吗?”佩尔达追问道。“你的母亲或者雷鲁就不好奇?”

旁白 neutral

" Who?" Ello said

“谁?”埃洛说。

旁白 neutral

Zann stared at him." Rellu," he repeated." The elder from your village."

赞盯着他。“雷鲁,”他重复道。“你们村的长老。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, him." Ello cleared his throat." Of course. I, uh, didn't hear you."

“哦,他呀。”埃洛清了清嗓子。“当然。我,呃,没听清你说什么。”

旁白 neutral

Zann couldn't ignore his uneasy feelings anymore. Something about Ello was odd

赞再也无法忽略他内心不安的感觉。埃洛有点不对劲。

旁白 neutral

And judging by the suspicious look on her face, Perda felt the same way

而从佩尔达脸上怀疑的表情来看,她也有同感。

旁白 neutral

Perda gestured to an approaching wormhole." Let's exit here. I think we need to have a talk."

佩尔达指了指一个正在靠近的虫洞。“我们从这儿出去。我想我们需要谈谈。”

旁白 neutral

Zann grabbed the edge of the wormhole, peeking through to make sure it didn't look like Fardark or any other unpleasant world

赞抓住虫洞的边缘,透过虫洞往里瞅了瞅,确保那地方看起来不像法达克或其他让人不快的世界。

旁白 neutral

The landscape was covered in ice and snow, but otherwise didn't seem dangerous

那片土地被冰雪覆盖,但除此之外,看起来并不危险。

旁白 neutral

When they'd landed in the soft snow, Perda dissolved the shackles

在松软的雪地上着陆后,佩尔达解除了镣铐。

旁白 neutral

" Brr!" Gliss said. She snapped her fingers to conjure a warm coat

“嘶!”格丽丝打了个响指,变出一件暖和的外套。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, our magic seems to work here."

“嘿,我们的魔法在这里好像能用了。”

旁白 neutral

Perda was staring at Ello." So, Ello, tell us again exactly how you got left behind."

佩尔达盯着埃洛。“那么,埃洛,再跟我们说一次,你到底是怎么被落下的。”

旁白 neutral

" And where that houseboat came from," Zann added

“还有那艘船屋是从哪儿来的,”赞补充道。

旁白 neutral

Ello frowned." Why are you interrogating me?" he whined

埃洛皱起眉头。“你们为什么审问我?”他抱怨道。

旁白 neutral

" I just want to get back to the safety of Magica."

“我只想回到安全的马吉卡。”

旁白 neutral

" But you've never even been to Magica," Perda said

“可你根本没去过马吉卡,”佩尔达说。

旁白 neutral

" Why don't you want to find your family instead?"

“为什么你反倒不想去找你的家人呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Gliss said." That does seem weird."

“就是,”格丽丝说,“这确实很奇怪。”

旁白 neutral

Ello scowled." Fine," he said." You want answers? Here you go!" He snapped his fingers

埃洛沉下脸。“好吧,”他说,“你们想要答案?那就给你们!”他打了个响指。

旁白 neutral

Ello's familiar face began to change appearance

埃洛那张熟悉的面孔开始发生变化。

旁白 neutral

Zann watched with confusion. Then he gasped. Ello's face was gone

赞困惑地看着。然后他倒抽一口气。埃洛的脸不见了。

旁白 neutral

In its place was a different, even more familiar one

取而代之的是另一张不同的、甚至更为熟悉的面孔。

旁白 neutral

" Morb!" Zann cried

“莫布!”赞喊道。

旁白 neutral

Perda's eyes widened." You used a Masking spell!"

佩尔达瞪大了眼睛。“你用了伪装咒!”

旁白 neutral

" Clever girl." Morb glared at the kids

“聪明的女孩。”莫布瞪着孩子们。

旁白 neutral

" All of you really are too clever for your own good."

“你们所有人,真是聪明反被聪明误。”

旁白 neutral

Before the kids could react, he plucked the guidelink out of Perda's hand

孩子们还没来得及反应,他就从佩尔达手中一把夺走了导航器。

旁白 neutral

With a triumphant cackle, he disappeared through the wormhole

伴随着一声得意的咯咯笑,他穿过虫洞消失了。