E114 · Episodes
114 重返沃姆伍德
重返沃姆伍德
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 114 — 重返沃姆伍德.
79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Zann and Darb headed out of the meeting. Perda and Gliss followed them
赞恩和达布走出了会场,珀达和格丽丝跟在他们后面。
旁白 neutral
" What's wrong?" Gliss asked." Darb, I figured you'd want to stay and find out more
“怎么了?”格丽丝问道。“达布,我还以为你会想留下来多了解一些情况呢。
旁白 neutral
Just think — soon you might have magic of your own!"
想想看——很快你或许就能拥有自己的魔法了!”
旁白 neutral
" I'm not sure I want that," Darb said softly
“我不太确定自己是否想要那样。”达布轻声说道。
旁白 neutral
" I mean, sometimes I think it might be nice to conjure my own food instead of asking someone else to do it. But..."
“我是说,有时候我想,能自己变出食物,而不是去求别人来做,也许会很好。但是……”
旁白 neutral
" But what?" Gliss sounded perplexed
“但是什么?”格丽丝听起来很困惑。
旁白 neutral
" All I want to do when I grow up is become an animal caretaker," Darb blurted out
“我长大后只想成为一名动物饲养员。”达布脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" What if having magic gets in the way of that?"
“要是拥有魔法会妨碍到这个梦想怎么办?”
旁白 neutral
Now Zann understood why his friend looked conflicted
现在赞恩明白他的朋友为什么看起来如此矛盾了。
旁白 neutral
Most Voids were limited to a few simple jobs that required no magic
大多数虚空族人只能从事一些不需要魔法的简单工作。
旁白 neutral
One of those jobs was animal caretaker
其中一份工作是动物饲养员。
旁白 neutral
Darb had dreamed of doing that for as long as Zann had known him
自从赞恩认识达布以来,他就一直梦想着做这个工作。
旁白 neutral
" I understand," he told Darb." But Magica will still need animal caretakers even if all the Voids get magic."
“我理解,”他对达布说。“但即使所有虚空者都获得了魔法,马吉卡仍然需要动物饲养员。”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe," Darb said." But... I'm used to being a Void. I actually don't mind it."
“也许吧,”达布说。“但是……我习惯了做一个虚空者。我其实并不介意。”
旁白 neutral
Zann was shocked. How could anyone not want magic?
赞恩很震惊。怎么会有人不想要魔法呢?
旁白 neutral
Still, Darb was his friend, so Zann didn't question him
尽管如此,达布是他的朋友,所以赞恩没有质疑他。
旁白 neutral
Instead he flashed a smile at Darb and changed the subject
相反,他对达布露出了一个微笑,并转移了话题。
旁白 neutral
" Do you think Laddno can really do what he's promising?"
“你觉得拉迪诺真的能做到他所承诺的吗?”
旁白 neutral
" I doubt it," Gliss said." That guy says Laddno has some secret knowledge
“我对此表示怀疑,”格丽丝说。“那个家伙说拉迪诺掌握着某种秘密知识。
旁白 neutral
But nobody knows for sure if the Source is real."
但没有人确切知道‘源头’是否真的存在。”
旁白 neutral
" I read that it might be deep beneath Mount Mystery," Perda said
“我读到过,它可能在神秘山深处,”珀达说。
旁白 neutral
" Or maybe inside the Cave of the Unknown."
“或许在未知洞里。”
旁白 neutral
" If the Source is in the Cave, then Laddno is out of luck," Zann pointed out
“如果源头在洞里,那拉迪诺就倒霉了,”赞恩指出。
旁白 neutral
" The Cave was destroyed, remember? Let's get home before Boz starts to worry about us."
“洞穴已经被毁了,记得吗?我们快回家吧,免得博兹开始担心我们。”
旁白 neutral
When the kids reached Zann's house, a magical note was floating in the living room
孩子们到达赞恩家时,客厅里漂浮着一张魔法便条。
旁白 neutral
" It's from Boz," Zann said." Venna called another meeting
“是博兹的,”赞恩说。“薇娜又召集了一次会议。
旁白 neutral
Boz won't be back for several hours."
博兹几个小时后才会回来。”
旁白 neutral
Perda's eyes widened." This is our chance to help Ello!"
珀达睁大了眼睛。“这是我们帮助艾罗的机会!”
旁白 neutral
Zann swallowed. He knew Boz would be furious if he ever found out that the kids had gone out again
赞恩咽了口唾沫。他知道如果博兹发现孩子们又出去了,一定会大发雷霆。
旁白 neutral
Zann quickly pushed that thought out of his mind and checked his pocket to make sure the guidelink was still there." Let's go."
赞恩迅速抛开这个念头,检查口袋确认指引链接还在。“我们走吧。”
旁白 neutral
They headed back outside. Zing tried to come with them, but Darb convinced the dragon to stay behind
他们回到外面。晶想跟着去,但达布说服小龙留了下来。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe I should stay too." Gliss looked pale
“也许我也该留下。”格丽丝脸色苍白。
旁白 neutral
" I swore I'd never go near a wormhole again!"
“我发过誓再也不靠近虫洞了!”
旁白 neutral
" You'll be fine." Perda grabbed her hand." Let's zap straight to Wormwood."
“你会没事的。”佩达抓住她的手,“我们直接闪到沃姆伍德去。”
旁白 neutral
Wormwood was as creepy as ever. A variety of makeshift huts huddled around the central green where a gnarled and ancient tree grew
沃姆伍德一如既往的阴森。各式各样的临时棚屋挤在中央绿地的周围,那里长着一棵苍老扭曲的古树。
旁白 neutral
The wormhole at the tree's base wasn't visible, but Zann remembered exactly where it was
树底的虫洞看不见,但赞恩记得它的确切位置。
旁白 neutral
On the way to the tree, they passed Wyssa's old hut
去找那棵树的路上,他们经过了威莎的旧棚屋。
旁白 neutral
An older man with gray hair sat outside
一个头发花白的年长男人坐在外面。
旁白 neutral
He stared suspiciously as the kids went by
孩子们经过时,他怀疑地盯着他们看。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly there was a growl from the tent next door to Wyssa's hut
突然,威莎棚屋旁的帐篷里传来一声低吼。
旁白 neutral
A small silver dragon leaped out, spitting shards of ice
一只小银龙跳了出来,喷出冰屑。
旁白 neutral
" Eek!" Gliss cried." Stay back!"
"呀!"格丽丝叫道,"别过来!"
旁白 neutral
" Sorry!" A young man hurried out of the tent and grabbed the dragon." She won't hurt you."
"抱歉!"一个年轻男子急忙从帐篷里跑出来,抓住了龙,"她不会伤害你们的。"
旁白 neutral
" Hey, it's you!" Perda blurted out." The guy from the meeting."
"嘿,是你!"佩达脱口而出,"集会上的那个人。"
旁白 neutral
The man brushed his wild hair to the side
男子把蓬乱的头发拨到一边。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, were you there?" he asked in a friendly voice
"哦,你们当时在场?"他友好地问。
旁白 neutral
" I hope you enjoyed it — especially you." He smiled at Darb." You're a Void, aren't you?"
"希望你们喜欢那次集会——尤其是你。"他微笑着对达布说,"你是虚空者,对吧?"
旁白 neutral
" You live here?" Zann said before Darb could answer. He peered past the man
"你住在这里?"达布还没来得及回答,赞恩就问道。他朝男子身后张望。
旁白 neutral
Piles of strange items filled the tent
帐篷里堆满了各种奇怪的物品。
旁白 neutral
Other items lay in the grass outside the tent
帐篷外的草地上还散落着其他东西。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, home sweet home." The young man noticed Zann's red hair and frowned
“是啊,家,甜蜜的家。”年轻人注意到了赞恩的红发,皱起了眉头。
旁白 neutral
He turned back to Darb and Perda
他转回身,面向达布和珀达。
旁白 neutral
" Some mess, hmm? I brought home a bunch of stuff from the meeting."
“有点乱,是吧?我从集会上带回来一堆东西。”
旁白 neutral
" We should go." Gliss sounded nervous as she glanced toward the tree
“我们该走了。”格丽丝瞥向那棵树,声音里透着紧张。
旁白 neutral
The man ignored her." Are you interested in joining our group?" he asked Darb
那人没理她。“你有兴趣加入我们的小组吗?”他问达布。
旁白 neutral
" We can use more help to get the word out about Void Rights."
“我们需要更多人手来宣传虚空权益。”
旁白 neutral
Zann expected Darb to mutter " no thanks."
赞恩原以为达布会小声说一句“不了,谢谢”。
旁白 neutral
Instead Darb cleared his throat." Did you say you brought back some things from the meeting?" he said
可达布却清了清嗓子。“你刚才是说从集会上带回来一些东西?”他说。
旁白 neutral
" I'd, uh, love to see that boat again."
“我,呃,想再看看那条船。”
旁白 neutral
" Of course!" the man exclaimed." Our mission is to share new kinds of magic with everyone
“当然!”那人喊道。“我们的使命就是把各种新魔法分享给大家。
旁白 neutral
Come in and look at it all you like."
进来吧,想看什么随便看。”
旁白 neutral
" Actually I was hoping to borrow the boat for a while," Darb said." I'd like to study it."
“其实我是想借用那条船一小段时间,”达布说,“我想研究研究它。”
旁白 neutral
The man looked uncertain." It's the only one we have
那人面露难色。“那是我们唯一的一艘。
旁白 neutral
Laddno went to great personal trouble to acquire it."
拉迪诺费了好大的劲才弄到手的。”
旁白 neutral
" I wouldn't need it for long," Darb added quickly
“我不会用太久的,”达布赶紧补了一句。
旁白 neutral
" I'd be happy to bring it back to Laddno campaign headquarters tomorrow to discuss how I can help the cause."
“我很乐意明天把它送回拉迪诺的竞选总部,顺便谈谈我怎样才能为你们的事业出力。”
旁白 neutral
The man still looked hesitant. But finally he smiled." I suppose that would be all right."
那人看起来还是有点儿犹豫。可最后他还是笑了。“我想,这样也行吧。”
旁白 neutral
Soon the deflated boat was draped over Darb's shoulders. The kids hurried toward the tree
很快,那条放了气的船搭在了达布的肩上。几个孩子匆忙向那棵树走去。
旁白 neutral
" What was that all about?" Zann asked
“你刚才那是干什么?”赞恩问。
旁白 neutral
Darb smiled slyly." We're going to Skellia, right? A drowning world with weak magic?
达布狡黠地笑了笑。“咱们要去斯凯利亚,对不对?一个被水淹没、魔法微弱的世界?
旁白 neutral
I thought a boat that doesn't require magic might come in handy."
我就想,一条不需要魔法的船说不定能派上用场。”
旁白 neutral
" Good thinking, Darb!" Perda said." Now we won't have to use magic to create a raft."
“想得真周到,达布!”珀达说,“这下我们就不用靠魔法变木筏了。”
旁白 neutral
" And that means we won't attract the gulpers." Zann shivered, thinking of the magic-eating creatures that swam in Skellia's waters
“而且那样就不会引来那些吞噬者了。”赞恩打了个哆嗦,想起了斯凯利亚水域中那些吞食魔法的生物。
旁白 neutral
When Zann and his friends approached the tree, the wormhole spun open
赞恩和朋友们一靠近那棵树,虫洞便旋转着打开了。
旁白 neutral
" I was hoping the wormhole had disappeared," Gliss joked weakly
“我本来还盼着这个虫洞已经没了呢。”格丽丝有气无力地开了个玩笑。
旁白 neutral
" Not this one," Zann said." It's been here for a long time."
“这个可不会,”赞恩说,“它已经在这儿很久了。”
旁白 neutral
Perda laughed." Hey, maybe the Source is located right here under this spooky old tree with its super powerful wormhole!"
珀达笑了。“嘿,没准源头就在这棵阴森森的老树底下,因为这个虫洞才这么厉害!”
旁白 neutral
" Who knows?" Zann snapped his fingers. A Shackle spell linked the friends' hands together
“谁知道呢?”赞恩打了个响指。一道枷锁咒把伙伴们的手连在了一起。
旁白 neutral
Zann stepped toward the wormhole." Let's go!"
赞恩朝虫洞迈出一步。“咱们走!”