E112 · Episodes
112 计划与难题
计划与难题
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 112 — 计划与难题.
82 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" We're going to help Ello ourselves?" Gliss cried
“我们要自己去救埃洛吗?”格丽丝喊道。
旁白 neutral
" But how? He's trapped on Skellia, remember?"
“但怎么救呢?他被困在斯凯利亚,记得吗?”
旁白 neutral
" We went to Skellia before," Perda said." We can go there again."
“我们以前去过斯凯利亚,”佩尔达说,“可以再去一次。”
旁白 neutral
" You mean through the vortex?" Zann felt a shiver of fear, but he shook it off
“你是说穿过漩涡?”赞感到一阵恐惧,但很快甩开了这个念头。
旁白 neutral
" You're right. It's the only way to help him."
“你说得对,这是唯一能帮他的办法。”
旁白 neutral
" We've traveled through the vortex before," Perda said
“我们以前穿越过漩涡。”佩尔达说。
旁白 neutral
" In fact, we've spent more time in the vortex than anyone we know — except for Wyssa and your parents."
“事实上,我们在漩涡里待的时间比我们认识的任何人都长——除了威莎和你们的父母。”
旁白 neutral
She looked at Darb and Gliss." We can do this."
她看向达布和格丽丝。“我们能做到。”
旁白 neutral
Zann smiled, impressed by Perda's courage
赞露出微笑,对佩尔达的勇气感到佩服。
旁白 neutral
" Okay," Zann said." Should we try to use the wormhole in Wormwood, or — "
“好吧,”赞说,“我们试试沃姆伍德的虫洞,还是——”
旁白 neutral
" Stop!" Gliss exclaimed." We can't just rush off through the closest wormhole."
“停下!”格莉斯喊道,“我们不能就这样冲向最近的虫洞。”
旁白 neutral
" Again," Darb added, tickling Zing under his chin
“又来,”达布补充道,一边挠着小津的下巴。
旁白 neutral
Perda frowned." Are you two saying you don't want to help Ello?"
珀达皱起眉头。“你们俩是说不想去救埃洛吗?”
旁白 neutral
" He saved us when we got stuck on Skellia," Zann said
“我们在斯凯利亚被困时,是他救了我们,”赞恩说。
旁白 neutral
Gliss shook her head." That's not what I'm saying at all."
格莉斯摇摇头。“我完全不是这个意思。”
旁白 neutral
Her voice was shaky, but she sounded certain
她的声音有些发抖,但语气很坚定。
旁白 neutral
" I'm saying that if we're going into the vortex, we need to be sensible about how we do it."
“我是说,如果我们要进入漩涡,就得想个明智的办法。”
旁白 neutral
" Okay then," Zann said." So what should we do?"
“那好吧,”赞恩说,“那我们该怎么做?”
旁白 neutral
Darb spoke up." I have an idea. What about that guidelink Zann's parents invented?"
达布开口了。“我有个主意。赞恩父母发明的那个向导器怎么样?”
旁白 neutral
Perda gasped." What a great idea! They said it might help people navigate the vortex."
珀达深吸一口气。“太棒了!他们说过,那东西或许能帮人在漩涡里导航。”
旁白 neutral
" It should be able to help us find sources of magic too," Zann said
“它应该也能帮我们找到魔法源,”扎恩说。
旁白 neutral
" On Skellia the gulpers usually eat wormholes as soon as the wormholes appear
“在斯凯利亚,吞噬者通常一看到虫洞出现就会把它们吃掉。
旁白 neutral
But the guidelink might help us find more wormholes. Then we can all get away."
但向导器或许能帮我们找到更多虫洞。那样我们就能一起离开了。”
旁白 neutral
Darb nodded." That's exactly what I was thinking."
达布点点头。“这也正是我在想的。”
旁白 neutral
Zann smiled at him, impressed again. Darb didn't have any magic, but he was one of the smartest people Zann knew
扎恩对他笑了笑,再次对他印象深刻。达布没有任何魔法,但他是扎恩认识的最聪明的人之一。
旁白 neutral
" Do you think your parents would let us use the guidelink?" Gliss asked Zann
“你觉得你父母会让我们用向导器吗?”格莉丝问扎恩。
旁白 neutral
" No way," Zann replied." Not if they knew we were planning to travel in the vortex
“不可能,”扎恩回答。“如果他们知道我们计划用漩涡旅行,肯定不行。
旁白 neutral
We'll have to take it from the lab without telling them."
我们得在不告诉他们的前提下,从实验室把它拿出来。”
旁白 neutral
Zann felt bad saying that. He didn't want to deceive his parents
扎恩说这话时心里感到很难受。他不想欺骗自己的父母。
旁白 neutral
But they were so worried about other things
但他们对别的事实在太担心了。
旁白 neutral
He didn't want to add to their worries now by telling them about Ello
他现在不想把埃洛的事告诉他们,免得让他们更担心。
旁白 neutral
" It's a good thing the adults are distracted by politics," Perda said
“大人们被政治分心了,这是好事。”珀达说。
旁白 neutral
" We can probably rescue Ello and get back before they notice we're gone."
“我们很可能在他们发现我们离开之前,就把埃洛救回来。”
旁白 neutral
Zann hoped she was right. Navigating the vortex was tricky, and they wouldn't have Wyssa to help them find their way home this time
扎恩希望她是对的。穿越漩涡很棘手,而且这次没有薇莎帮他们找到回家的路。
旁白 neutral
Gliss looked out the window." It's getting pretty late
格丽丝看向窗外。“天已经很晚了。
旁白 neutral
Let's get a good night's sleep and then find an excuse to visit the lab in the morning."
我们好好睡一觉,然后明早找个借口去实验室。”
旁白 neutral
" Are you going to the lab today?" Zann asked his parents and Boz at breakfast
“你们今天要去实验室吗?”扎恩在早餐时问他的父母和波兹。
旁白 neutral
He was nervous about how he and his friends would sneak the guidelink out of the lab
他很紧张,不知道他和朋友们该怎么把向导器偷偷拿出实验室。
旁白 neutral
" Yes." Nax helped himself to a goofruit muffin
“是的。”纳克斯拿了一个古果马芬吃起来。
旁白 neutral
" We need to store the relics safely until after the election."
“我们得把圣物安全保管到选举结束之后。”
旁白 neutral
" I still can't believe Laddno wants to be king," Boz said
“我还是不敢相信拉德诺想当国王,”博兹说。
旁白 neutral
Once again the adults started talking about politics
大人们又开始谈论政治了。
旁白 neutral
A few minutes later, Perda and Gliss arrived with Saffa
几分钟后,佩达和格丽丝带着萨法来了。
旁白 neutral
" Ready to get to work?" Saffa asked the other adults
“准备好开始工作了吗?”萨法问其他大人。
旁白 neutral
" Can we tag along?" Perda asked." I'd love to see more of the lab."
“我们能跟着去吗?”佩达问道,“我想多看看实验室。”
旁白 neutral
" Of course," Asta agreed." You'll have to stay out of the way though. We have a lot to do."
“当然可以,”阿斯塔同意了。“不过你们得让开点。我们有很多事要做。”
旁白 neutral
When everyone arrived at the lab, Perda and Gliss distracted the adults with questions
大家到了实验室后,佩达和格丽丝用问题分散了大人们的注意力。
旁白 neutral
Meanwhile Zann and Darb slipped off to the room where the guidelink sat
与此同时,扎恩和达布悄悄溜进了放着向导器的房间。
旁白 neutral
Zann grabbed the device from the shelf
扎恩从架子上抓起了那个装置。
旁白 neutral
" Uh-oh. Someone's coming!" Darb whispered
“啊哦,有人来了!”达布小声说。
旁白 neutral
Mari had just walked in. Zann tucked the guidelink into his pocket
玛瑞刚走进来。扎恩把向导器塞进了自己的口袋。
旁白 neutral
" Sorry I missed your party, Zann," Mari said
“抱歉错过了你的派对,扎恩,”玛瑞说。
旁白 neutral
" I had to do something with my family instead."
“我不得不和家人去做别的事。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, that's too bad," Zann said." It was fun."
“哦,那太可惜了,”扎恩说。“派对很有趣。”
旁白 neutral
Just then Zann's mother hurried over. She looked serious
就在这时,扎恩的妈妈快步走了过来。她表情严肃。
旁白 neutral
Zann felt the guidelink in his pocket. Had she seen him take it?
扎恩感觉到口袋里的向导器。她看到他拿了吗?
旁白 neutral
But Asta was looking at Mari." I'm glad you're here, Mari. We need your help."
但阿斯塔正看着玛瑞。“我很高兴你在这里,玛瑞。我们需要你的帮助。”
旁白 neutral
Zann cleared his throat." I guess we'll get out of your way then," he said
扎恩清了清嗓子。“那我们就不打扰你们了,”他说。
旁白 neutral
He shot his friends a meaningful look
他向朋友们投去了一个意味深长的眼神。
旁白 neutral
His parents and Saffa barely seemed to notice his comment
他的父母和萨法似乎几乎没注意到他的话。
旁白 neutral
But Boz looked up as Zann and his friends headed toward the door
但当扎恩和朋友们朝门口走去时,博兹抬起了头。
旁白 neutral
" Hold on," Boz said." I'll zap home with you
“等等,”博兹说,“我跟你们一起瞬间传送回家。
旁白 neutral
I have some work to take care of at the house."
我家里有些工作要处理。”
旁白 neutral
Zann gulped." Um, you're coming home now? But you just got here."
扎恩倒吸一口凉气。“呃,您现在要回家?可您刚到这儿啊。”
旁白 neutral
Nax heard him and looked over." It's better if your grandfather is with you
纳克斯听见了,看了过来。“你祖父跟着你们比较好。
旁白 neutral
These are unsettled times in First City, and there's safety in numbers."
第一城现在是不安定的时期,人多安全些。”
旁白 neutral
Zann sighed. This wasn't part of their plan!
扎恩叹了口气。这不在他们的计划之中啊!
旁白 neutral
How were they supposed to sneak away from Boz long enough to get to a wormhole?
他们要怎么从博兹眼皮底下偷偷溜走,留出足够时间赶到虫洞呢?
旁白 neutral
Boz was already rubbing his hands together, preparing to zap away. Just then Mari approached Darb
博兹已经在搓着手,准备瞬间传送离开了。就在这时,玛瑞走向了达布。
旁白 neutral
" I almost forgot," she said, smiling at him
“我差点忘了,”她对他微笑着说。
旁白 neutral
" I heard about a Void Rights meeting that's happening today
“我听说今天有一场虚空权利集会。
旁白 neutral
People will be talking about some new breakthroughs in magic sharing."
人们会讨论一些关于魔法共享的新突破。”
旁白 neutral
" Magic sharing?" Perda echoed
“魔法共享?”佩达重复道。
旁白 neutral
Mari nodded." It's the future of equality for Voids," she explained
玛瑞点点头。“对虚空者来说,这是通往平等未来的路,”她解释道。
旁白 neutral
" You should go to the meeting, Darb!"
“你应该去参加那个集会,达布!”
旁白 neutral
" Um, I probably won't have time," Darb mumbled
“呃,我可能没时间,”达布咕哝着说。
旁白 neutral
" Here's the information, in case you change your mind."
“这是信息,万一你改变主意了呢。”
旁白 neutral
Mari told him when and where the meeting would be taking place
玛瑞告诉了他集会的时间和地点。
旁白 neutral
Then Saffa called her, and she went over to get instructions from her
这时萨法叫她,她便走过去听候指示。
旁白 neutral
" Ready, kids?" Magic was sparking from Boz's fingertips." Let's zap!"
“准备好了吗,孩子们?”博兹的指尖上已有魔法在噼啪作响。“我们瞬间传送吧!”
旁白 neutral
Zann rubbed his own fingers together, trying to hide his dismay
扎恩不自觉地搓着自己的手指,试图掩饰他的沮丧。
旁白 neutral
How were they supposed to save Ello now?
现在他们还怎么去救埃洛呢?