E109 · Episodes
109 意外来访
意外来访
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 109 — 意外来访.
79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
The next morning Zann took his friends to his parents' lab for a tour
第二天早上,赞恩带朋友们去参观父母的实验室。
旁白 neutral
Perda wanted to see where they worked and check out their latest inventions
珀达想看看他们工作的地方,并瞧瞧最新的发明。
旁白 neutral
Saffa decided to go too. When they arrived, they found Boz there with Zann's parents
莎法也决定去。他们到的时候,发现博兹和赞恩的父母在一起。
旁白 neutral
" Would you like to see the relics?" Asta asked Zann's friends
“你们想看那些遗迹吗?”阿斯塔问赞恩的朋友们。
旁白 neutral
" Sure," Perda said." Is the Mask of Zanta here?"
“当然,”珀达说,“扎塔面具在这里吗?”
旁白 neutral
" You already saw that," Gliss reminded her
“你已经见过了,”格丽丝提醒她。
旁白 neutral
" That was when it was lying around in the Cave of the Unknown," Perda said." Seeing it here is different."
“那是在无名洞里随便放着的时候,”珀达说,“在这里看到感觉不一样。”
旁白 neutral
Zann followed his mother and his friends into the next room
赞恩跟着母亲和朋友们进入隔壁房间。
旁白 neutral
" Wow," Gliss said when Asta showed them the Mask of Zanta
“哇,”阿斯塔给他们看扎塔面具时,格丽丝说。
旁白 neutral
It was locked in a glass case." That's amazing. And kind of scary."
它被锁在一个玻璃柜里。“太神奇了,还有点儿吓人。”
旁白 neutral
" We keep this relic separate from the others, since it's probably the strongest one we found," Zann's mother said
“我们把这件遗物和其他遗物分开保管,因为它可能是我们发现的最强大的一件。”赞恩的妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
" Other than the Horn of the Otherworld, maybe. But that was destroyed."
“也许除了异界号角。但那件已经被毁掉了。”
旁白 neutral
Zann shuddered, remembering how Morb had tried to take over Magica with the Horn
赞恩打了个寒颤,回想起莫布曾试图用号角占领魔法大陆的情景。
旁白 neutral
They moved on to the other relics waiting to be cataloged
他们继续去看其他等待编目的遗物。
旁白 neutral
Zann's mother even took out a few for the kids to touch
赞恩的妈妈甚至拿出几件让孩子们触摸。
旁白 neutral
None of the other relics were as powerful as the Mask of Zanta, but still, Zann felt ancient magic crackling around them
其他遗物都不如扎塔面具强大,但赞恩依然能感觉到古老的魔法在它们周围噼啪作响。
旁白 neutral
" What are you going to do with them?" Perda asked, examining an old, cracked cup
“你们打算怎么处理它们?”珀达一边问,一边仔细端详着一个有裂纹的古旧杯子。
旁白 neutral
" Are you still planning to destroy them all?"
“你们还打算把它们全部销毁吗?”
旁白 neutral
" We're not sure yet." Asta sighed
“我们还没确定。”阿斯塔叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" Most members of the Red Council would prefer that the relics weren't around, in case someone like Morb ever tries to use them for evil purposes
“红色议会的大多数成员都希望遗物不存在,以防像莫布那样的人试图利用它们作恶。”
旁白 neutral
But a few members think we should keep some relics."
但有几位成员认为我们应该保留一些遗物。”
旁白 neutral
" Like Venna?" Zann guessed. The head of the Red Council had been opposed to destroying the relics all along
“像维娜那样?”赞恩猜测道。红议会的首领一直反对销毁这些遗物。
旁白 neutral
She wanted to store them away in case the items' strong magic was ever needed
她想把它们储存起来,以防将来需要这些物品的强大魔法。
旁白 neutral
" I see why she thinks that." Perda carefully set down the relic she was holding
“我明白她为什么这么想。”珀达小心地放下她拿着的遗物。
旁白 neutral
" If someone as strong as Morb does come along, the relics could help us fight him."
“如果真有像莫布那样强大的人出现,这些遗物可以帮助我们对抗他。”
旁白 neutral
Zann's mother nodded." Yes, that's Venna's argument," she said
赞恩的母亲点点头。“是的,这就是维娜的观点,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" But my father and a few others believe it's not worth the risk. They think — oh, hello, Mari."
“但我父亲和其他几个人认为不值得冒这个险。他们认为——哦,你好,马里。”
旁白 neutral
Mari had just entered the room. She was holding another relic
马里刚走进房间。她拿着另一件遗物。
旁白 neutral
" Hi," she said, looking surprised to see so many people in the lab
“嗨,”她说,看起来对实验室里有这么多人感到惊讶。
旁白 neutral
" Excuse me. I didn't mean to interrupt."
“请原谅。我不是有意打断的。”
旁白 neutral
" No, it's okay." Zann stepped forward." This is Mari, a friend from my new school," he told the others
“不,没关系。”赞恩走上前。“这是马里,我在新学校的朋友。”他对其他人说。
旁白 neutral
" Mari, these are my friends from home — Perda, Darb, and Gliss."
“马里,这是我在老家的朋友们——珀达、达布和格丽丝。”
旁白 neutral
Mari smiled." Nice to meet you."
马里笑了。“很高兴认识你们。”
旁白 neutral
" Same here," Gliss said." Are you coming to the party?"
“我也是。”格丽丝说。“你会来参加派对吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Oops!" Zann said." I've been meaning to invite you
“哎呀!”赞恩说。“我一直想邀请你来着。
旁白 neutral
It's this afternoon, but I'd love for you to come."
派对就在今天下午,我很希望你能来。”
旁白 neutral
He smiled sheepishly." Sorry for the late notice."
他不好意思地笑了笑。“抱歉这么晚才通知你。”
旁白 neutral
" That's okay," Mari said." I think I can come. Thanks for the invitation."
“没关系。”马里说。“我想我能来。谢谢你的邀请。”
旁白 neutral
She set down the relic she was holding and followed them back into the main room
她放下手中的遗物,跟着他们回到了主房间。
旁白 neutral
Boz and Saffa were leaning over one of Nax's inventions while he explained how it worked
博兹和萨法正俯身看着纳克斯的一件发明,他则在解释其工作原理。
旁白 neutral
" What is that?" Perda hurried over." It looks interesting!"
“那是什么?”珀达跑过来。“看起来真有趣!”
旁白 neutral
Nax smiled at her." I call it the guidelink
纳克斯对她笑了笑。“我管它叫引导链。
旁白 neutral
It will help people travel through the vortex more easily."
它能帮人们更轻松地穿越漩涡。”
旁白 neutral
Just then the door flew open. Zann was shocked to see the king and queen of Magica rush in
就在这时,门猛地打开了。看到马吉卡王国的国王和王后冲进来,赞恩大吃一惊。
旁白 neutral
Right behind them was Venna, followed by a Red, a man whom Zann had never seen before
紧随其后的是维娜,还有一个扎恩从未见过的红衣人。
旁白 neutral
Zann's friends also looked shocked by the sight of the king and queen
赞恩的朋友们看到国王和王后,也都一脸震惊。
旁白 neutral
" Who's that guy?" Darb whispered." He looks familiar."
“那人是谁?”达布小声说。“看上去有点眼熟。”
旁白 neutral
" I don't know," Zann whispered back
“我不知道。”赞恩小声回答。
旁白 neutral
" Good! You're all here," the queen said, staring at Boz, Saffa, and Zann's parents
“太好了!你们都在。”王后说道,目光扫过博兹、萨法和赞恩的父母。
旁白 neutral
Then she spotted Zann and the other kids." Oh! Hello, youngsters."
然后,她看到了赞恩和其他孩子。“哦!你们好啊,孩子们。”
旁白 neutral
" We need to talk," Venna told the other adults, ignoring the kids." It's important."
“我们需要谈谈,”维娜对其他大人说,没理会孩子们。“事情很重要。”
旁白 neutral
The king rubbed his fingers together." I'll zap us all to the palace. It will be private there."
国王搓了搓手指。“我把大家传送到王宫。那里没人打扰。”
旁白 neutral
" All right." Zann's mother rubbed her hands together and stepped toward the king
“好吧。”赞恩的妈妈搓了搓手,朝国王走去。
旁白 neutral
Then she widened her eyes." Oh! Some of the relics are still out."
然后她睁大眼睛。“哦!有些遗物还摆在外面呢。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll take care of them," Mari said
“我来收拾它们。”马里说。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks, Mari," Asta said." I'm sure we'll be back soon."
“谢谢你,马里,”阿斯塔说。“我们肯定很快就回来。”
旁白 neutral
The adults zapped away
大人们传送走了。
旁白 neutral
" I wonder what's going on," Gliss said
“真想知道发生了什么事,”格利斯说。
旁白 neutral
Perda rubbed her chin." I'm wondering the same thing," she said
珀达揉着下巴。“我也在想同样的疑问。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" Do you think they're talking about what to do with the relics?"
“你觉得他们是在谈怎么处理遗物吗?”
旁白 neutral
" I doubt it," Zann said." They've been talking about that for months. This seemed urgent."
“我怀疑不是,”赞恩说。“那个问题他们已经谈了好几个月了。这次看来很紧急。”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe it's about the Void rights protests," Gliss suggested
“也许是关于虚空权利的抗议活动,”格利斯猜测道。
旁白 neutral
" Why would that be urgent?" Perda asked
“那为什么会紧急呢?”珀达问。
旁白 neutral
" Boz says Laddno is stirring up too much unrest," Zann said
“博兹说拉德诺在煽动太多不安,”赞恩说。
旁白 neutral
" He thinks the protests are turning people against the Red Council, and Reds in general."
“他觉得抗议活动正让人们反对红色议会,以及所有红种人。”
旁白 neutral
" Wow, really?" Perda looked surprised
“哇,真的吗?”珀达看起来很惊讶。
旁白 neutral
Mari cleared her throat." Excuse me," she said
马里清了清嗓子。“不好意思。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I'd better go take care of those relics." She hurried into the other room
“我最好去收拾那些遗物了。”她快步走进另一个房间。
旁白 neutral
" She seems nice," Gliss said
“她看起来人很好。”格利斯说。
旁白 neutral
Perda wandered over to pick up the guidelink
珀达溜达过去,拿起了引导链。
旁白 neutral
" Do you think this really works?" she said." Maybe we should test it out."
“你觉得这真的管用吗?”她说。“也许我们该测试一下。”
旁白 neutral
" What do you mean?" Gliss' eyes widened nervously
“你什么意思?”格利斯紧张地睁大了眼睛。
旁白 neutral
Perda laughed." I'm just kidding. But Zann's dad wants Darb to try out his other invention, right?
珀达笑了。“我只是开玩笑。可赞恩的爸爸想让达布测试他的另一项发明,对吧?
旁白 neutral
It would be fun to try this one too. I'd love to see more worlds!"
试试这个也会很有趣。我想多看看其他世界!”
旁白 neutral
" Not me," Gliss declared." I never want to see the inside of the vortex again!"
“我可不想。”格利斯宣布。“我再也不想看到漩涡内部了!”
旁白 neutral
Zann took the guidelink from Perda and put it on a shelf
赞恩从珀达手里拿过引导链,放到架子上。
旁白 neutral
" Let's go home and get ready for my party."
“咱们回家吧,为我的派对做准备。”
旁白 neutral
He glanced at the spot where the adults had zapped away
他瞥了一眼大人们传送离开的地方。
旁白 neutral
" I just hope my parents and Boz get back from the palace in time."
“我只希望我爸妈和博兹能及时从王宫赶回来。”