Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E103 · Episodes

103 在实验室

在实验室

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 103 — 在实验室.

86 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Zann smiled at the girl from school

赞恩朝那个学校来的女孩笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks for getting rid of that reporter," he said." I'm Zann."

“谢谢你赶走了那个记者,”他说,“我是赞恩。”

旁白 neutral

" I know." She smiled." Everyone at the Academy knows who you are. I'm Mari."

“我知道。”她笑了笑,“学院里人人都知道你是谁。我是玛丽。”

旁白 neutral

" Nice to meet you. Do you live around here?" Zann asked

“很高兴认识你。你住这附近吗?”赞恩问。

旁白 neutral

Mari shook her head." I live in Treeview."

玛丽摇摇头。“我住在树景区。”

旁白 neutral

Treeview was a wealthy neighborhood on the southern edge of the city

树景区是城市南边的一个富人区。

旁白 neutral

" Do you live near here?" Mari asked

“你住在这附近吗?”玛丽问。

旁白 neutral

" No. But my parents' lab is right there." Zann pointed across the street

“不。但我父母的实验室就在那儿。”赞恩指了指街对面。

旁白 neutral

Mari's eyes widened." I've heard about them!

玛丽睁大了眼睛。“我听说过他们!

旁白 neutral

Are they really working with all the ancient magical relics Morb found in the Cave of the Unknown?"

他们真的在用莫布在未知洞穴里找到的所有古代魔法遗物做研究吗?”

旁白 neutral

She sounded impressed." Like the Dragontamer's Charm, and the Mask of Zanta? That must be fascinating!"

她听起来很钦佩。“就像驯龙者咒符和赞塔面具那样?那一定很迷人!”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah." Zann shrugged." Do you want to come in and meet them?"

“是啊。”赞恩耸耸肩。“你想进去见见他们吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes!" Mari exclaimed." I'm super interested in that kind of work

“当然!”玛丽兴奋地喊道。“我对那种工作超级感兴趣。

旁白 neutral

I want to be a researcher someday."

我将来也想成为一名研究者。”

旁白 neutral

Zann felt another pang of homesickness. Perda was interested in research too

赞恩又感到一阵思乡之痛。珀达也对研究很感兴趣。

旁白 neutral

She was always investigating other worlds and new forms of magic

她总是在调查其他世界和新的魔法形式。

旁白 neutral

He led Mari into the lab, with Zing following

他领着玛丽走进实验室,小锌跟在后面。

旁白 neutral

His parents were both bent over their work when Zann entered

赞恩进去时,他的父母都正埋头工作。

旁白 neutral

Zann felt happy every time he saw them

每次见到他们,赞恩都感到很开心。

旁白 neutral

They'd been lost in the vortex for four years, and he still could hardly believe they were really back

他们曾在漩涡中失踪了四年,他至今仍几乎不敢相信他们真的回来了。

旁白 neutral

" Zann!" His mother, Asta, spotted him first." How was school today?"

“赞恩!”他的母亲阿斯塔首先看到了他。“今天上学怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" Fine." Zann waved toward Mari." This is Mari. She goes to the Academy too."

“还行。”赞恩朝玛丽挥了挥手。“这是玛丽。她也在学院上学。”

旁白 neutral

" Hello, Mari." Nax, Zann's father, strode over to shake hands

“你好,玛丽。”赞恩的父亲纳克斯大步过来握手。

旁白 neutral

" Any friend of Zann's is a friend of ours."

“赞恩的朋友就是我们的朋友。”

旁白 neutral

" It's an honor to meet you both," Mari said

“很荣幸见到你们二位,”玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

" I've heard a lot about your work."

“我听说过很多关于你们工作的事。”

旁白 neutral

" It keeps us busy." Zann's mother chuckled

“这让我们很忙。”赞恩的母亲轻笑道。

旁白 neutral

" Would you like a tour of the lab?"

“想参观一下实验室吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I'd love it!" Mari eagerly followed Asta into the next room

“我很乐意!”玛丽急切地跟着阿斯塔进入了隔壁房间。

旁白 neutral

Zann stuck his hand in his pocket

赞恩把手插进口袋里。

旁白 neutral

" What do you have there, son?" his father asked

“儿子,你那是什么?”他父亲问道。

旁白 neutral

" A message moth from my friends back home."

“一只信蛾,老家朋友们传来的。”

旁白 neutral

Zann shot his father a sheepish look." I mean, from Swamp Bottom."

赞恩不好意思地看了父亲一眼。“我是说,从沼泽底传来的。”

旁白 neutral

His father patted his shoulder." It's okay, Zann

他父亲拍了拍他的肩膀。“没关系的,赞恩。

旁白 neutral

You lived there for over four years. I'm sure you miss it."

你在那里住了四年多,肯定很想念的。”

旁白 neutral

" Only a little," Zann said quickly." It's a pretty boring place. But I do miss my friends."

“只有一点点,”赞恩赶紧说。“那地方挺无聊的,但我确实想我的朋友们。”

旁白 neutral

He pulled out the moth and scanned the message on its wing

他拿出那只蛾子,仔细看了看翅膀上的信息。

旁白 neutral

" Are they coming to the party?" his father asked

“他们会来参加派对吗?”父亲问道。

旁白 neutral

Zann's birthday was in a couple of weeks

再过几周就是赞恩的生日了。

旁白 neutral

His parents had suggested a party to celebrate, and Zann had invited the gang from Swamp Bottom

父母提议办个派对庆祝一下,赞恩已经邀请了沼泽底的那帮朋友。

旁白 neutral

" They're not sure yet." Zann sighed and released the moth, which flew out the window

“他们还没确定。”赞恩叹了口气,放飞了那只飞蛾,它从窗口飞了出去。

旁白 neutral

" Gliss' parents don't want her to ride a dragon this far

格丽丝的父母不想让她骑龙跑这么远。

旁白 neutral

And they're not sure if they'll be able to take time off to zap her and the others here."

而且他们也还不确定能不能抽出时间,送她和其他人过来。”

旁白 neutral

" Hmm." Nax scratched his chin." Well, maybe they'll work something out."

“嗯。”纳克斯挠了挠下巴,“好吧,也许他们会想出办法的。”

旁白 neutral

Zann hoped so. First City was far from Swamp Bottom — much too far for his friends to zap here on their own

赞恩希望如此。第一城离沼泽底太远了——远到他的朋友们根本没法靠自己传送过来。

旁白 neutral

Before Zann could say anything else, Mari rushed back in

赞恩还没来得及再说什么,玛丽就冲回来了。

旁白 neutral

" I just saw the Mask of Zanta!" she cried, her eyes sparkling

“我刚刚看到赞塔面具了!”她叫道,眼睛闪闪发光。

旁白 neutral

" This is the most incredible day of my life!"

“这是我一生中最不可思议的一天!”

旁白 neutral

Asta followed her, smiling." Mari volunteered to help us catalog the relics," she told her husband

阿斯塔微笑着跟在她身后。“玛丽主动提出帮我们整理遗物目录,”她对丈夫说。

旁白 neutral

" I'd love to help!" Mari said." The teachers at school say I'm very precise

“我很乐意帮忙!”玛丽说,“学校的老师们都说我做事非常细心。

旁白 neutral

I promise I won't make any mistakes."

我保证不会出任何差错。”

旁白 neutral

" That's very nice of you," Nax told her

“你真是太好了,”纳克斯对她说。

旁白 neutral

" We might take you up on that, Mari."

“我们可能会接受你的好意,玛丽。”

旁白 neutral

Clunk!

哐当!

旁白 neutral

Everyone jumped as a device crashed to the floor

一个装置掉到地上,大家都吓了一跳。

旁白 neutral

It had a dial and a small hose

那装置上有一个刻度盘和一根小软管。

旁白 neutral

Zing quickly snatched the device up in his mouth

兹英飞快地把那装置叼在了嘴里。

旁白 neutral

" Zing!" Asta grabbed the device from the dragon." You naughty beast."

“兹英!”阿斯塔从龙那儿夺过装置,“你这个调皮的家伙。”

旁白 neutral

" What is that thing?" Zann asked

“那是什么东西?”赞恩问道。

旁白 neutral

" It's called an infusinator." His mother set the device back on the shelf

“这叫注入器。”他妈妈把装置放回架子上。

旁白 neutral

" It's a new invention we're working on."

“这是我们正在研究的新发明。”

旁白 neutral

She shook a finger at Zing." And it's not edible!"

她冲着兹英摇了摇手指。“而且这不能吃!”

旁白 neutral

" You have so many interesting things here."

“你们这里有这么多有趣的东西。”

旁白 neutral

Mari peered at another item." What's this?"

玛丽盯着另一件物品看。“这是什么?”

旁白 neutral

" The guidelink? Zann's father invented that one," Asta said

“指引链?那是赞恩的爸爸发明的。”阿斯塔说。

旁白 neutral

" We think it might allow people to navigate the vortex more easily."

“我们认为它或许能让人在漩涡中更容易辨别方向。”

旁白 neutral

Nax grinned." Yes, but don't get too excited yet. We're still working out the kinks."

纳克斯咧嘴笑了。“没错,不过先别太激动。我们还在解决一些小毛病。”

旁白 neutral

" What does it do?" Zann asked, thinking back to how difficult it had been to travel through the vortex

“它是做什么用的?”赞恩问道,回想起穿越漩涡有多么困难。

旁白 neutral

" It does several things," Nax said." So far it seems best at locating and locking onto sources of magic power."

“它有好几种功能,”纳克斯说,“目前看来,它最擅长定位和锁定魔法能量源。”

旁白 neutral

" That way, travelers can recover their magical energy faster," Asta said

“这样一来,旅行者就能更快恢复魔法能量了。”阿斯塔说。

旁白 neutral

" It also helps them avoid worlds with weak or no magic."

“它还能帮他们避开那些魔法微弱或没有魔法的世界。”

旁白 neutral

Zann shuddered, remembering the time he and his friends had almost been trapped on a world with no magic

赞恩打了个哆嗦,想起了那次他和朋友们差点被困在没有魔法的世界里的经历。

旁白 neutral

" That's amazing," Mari said. But this time she sounded a little nervous as well as impressed

“太神奇了,”玛丽说。但这次,她听上去除了佩服,还带着一点紧张。

旁白 neutral

Zann wasn't surprised. Most people had never even seen a wormhole up close, let alone traveled through the vortex

赞恩并不意外。大多数人连虫洞近距离都没见过,更别说穿越漩涡了。

旁白 neutral

" The vortex isn't that scary," he told her

“漩涡没那么可怕,”他对她说。

旁白 neutral

" It's actually pretty cool. We visited this one world where — "

“其实还挺酷的。我们拜访过一个世界,那里——”

旁白 neutral

He stopped as another message moth fluttered in and flew over to Mari

他停了下来,因为另一只传信蛾飘了进来,飞向玛丽。

旁白 neutral

" Oh," she said, scanning the wing." Sorry, I have to get home to watch my little cousins

“哦,”她看着蛾翅膀说,“抱歉,我得回家照看我的小表弟表妹了。”

旁白 neutral

Thank you for showing me the lab."

谢谢你们带我参观实验室。”

旁白 neutral

She smiled at Zann and his parents." See you at school, Zann."

她对赞恩和他的父母笑了笑。“学校见,赞恩。”

旁白 neutral

As soon as she was gone, Nax grinned." I'm glad you're making friends, Zann

她刚一离开,纳克斯就咧嘴笑了。“真高兴你在交朋友,赞恩。”

旁白 neutral

Especially with such a smart and pretty girl!"

尤其是和这么聪明又漂亮的女孩!”

旁白 neutral

Asta was grinning too

阿斯塔也咧嘴笑着。

旁白 neutral

Zann scowled." Very funny, Dad," he muttered

赞恩皱起眉头。“真好笑,爸爸,”他嘟囔道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm taking Zing to the park for a while."

“我带兹英去公园待一会儿。”

旁白 neutral

He grabbed the dragon and zapped away before his parents could tease him anymore

他抓起小龙,瞬间传送走了,免得父母再打趣他。