E51 · Episodes
51 爸爸的摄像机 Daddys Movie Camera
爸爸的摄像机 Daddys Movie Camera
Peppa Pig S1 · Peppa Pig Season 1 · Episode 51 — 爸爸的摄像机 Daddys Movie Camera.
69 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Daddy's Movie Camera!
爸爸的摄像机
旁白 neutral
Mr. Zebra, the postman, is delivering a parcel to Peppa's house
邮递员斑马先生正在给佩奇家送包裹。
旁白 neutral
Parcel for you, Mr. Pig!
有你的包裹,猪先生!
旁白 neutral
Thank you, Mr. Zebra. Goodbye!
太感谢你了,斑马先生。 再见!
旁白 neutral
Look! I just got a parcel in the post!
瞧!我刚收到一个邮差送来的包裹!
旁白 neutral
Can anyone guess what's inside?
有谁可以猜到里面的是什么?
旁白 neutral
Oh, George! You always say ''dinosaur'' for everything!
哦,乔治!你总是将所有的东西都说是“恐龙”!
旁白 neutral
The parcel is far too small to have a dinosaur inside!
这包裹实在是太小了,恐龙怎么可能在里面!
旁白 neutral
I think it's a... a new toy!
我想它是一个。。。一个新玩具!
旁白 neutral
You're very close
你的答案很接近了。
旁白 neutral
I know what it is!
我知道里面的是什么!
旁白 neutral
Your new camera! A new toy for Daddy Pig!
你的新摄像机! 猪爸爸的新玩具!
旁白 neutral
That's right! It's a movie camera!
猜对了! 它是一台摄像机!
旁白 neutral
We can make movies with it and watch them on our television!
我们可以用它来拍影片然后在电视里看!
旁白 neutral
Can I use it first, Daddy?
我可以第一个使用吗,爸爸?
旁白 neutral
It's a bit too difficult for children to use
对孩子来说,用起来有点困难哦。
旁白 neutral
Even I need to read the instructions!
就算是我,也需要看说明书!
旁白 neutral
It's a bit harder than I thought...
它比我想的要难一点。。。
旁白 neutral
Suzy Sheep's mummy has a movie camera
苏茜的妈妈就有一台摄像机。
旁白 neutral
She switches it on like this
她是直接这样打开的。
旁白 neutral
Oh. well done, Peppa
哦。做得好,佩奇。
旁白 neutral
Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000!
谢谢您购买电影3000!
旁白 neutral
I am eager and ready to shoot your first movie
我迫不及待想帮您拍第一部影片了.
旁白 neutral
Is there a way to turn that voice off?
是否有方法把这个声音关掉吗?
旁白 neutral
I'm not sure
我不太确定。
旁白 neutral
Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000!
谢谢您购买电影3000!
旁白 neutral
On Suzy's camera, you just press this button to stop it talking
苏茜家的摄像机,你只要按这个按钮,就可以让它停止说话了。
旁白 neutral
Thank you for purchasing....
谢谢您购买。。。
旁白 neutral
Now it won't talk anymore
现在它不说话了。
旁白 neutral
Well done, Peppa
做得好,佩奇。
旁白 neutral
What shall I film first?
我们该先拍些什么呢?
旁白 neutral
Film me!
拍我吧!
旁白 neutral
Ok, Peppa!
好的,佩奇!
旁白 neutral
Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好!我是小猪佩奇!
旁白 neutral
Come on, everyone
大家都过来。
旁白 neutral
Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好!我是小猪佩奇!
旁白 neutral
Again! Again!
再来!再来!
旁白 neutral
Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好!我是小猪佩奇!
旁白 neutral
Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好!我是小猪佩奇!
旁白 neutral
Again! Again!
再来!再来!
旁白 neutral
Maybe we should film something new!
也许我们该拍些新东西了!
旁白 neutral
I know! Daddy Pig must leave the room and we'll make a movie to show him!
我知道!猪爸爸你先离开这房间我们会拍段影片给你看!
旁白 neutral
This way
这边走。
旁白 neutral
Daddy Pig has to wait in the kitchen, while Mummy Pig, Peppa and George make a secret movie!
猪爸爸在厨房等的时候,猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治正在拍摄影片!
旁白 neutral
No peeking, Daddy Pig!
不准偷看哦,猪爸爸!
旁白 neutral
We must all have to do something
我们仨个都得出镜。
旁白 neutral
George? Do you want to go first?
乔治?你想第一个来吗?
旁白 neutral
Are you ready?
你准备好了没?
旁白 neutral
Can I come in and see the movie?
我可以进来看影片了吗?
旁白 neutral
Finished! You can come in now!
完成了!你现在可以进来了!
旁白 neutral
George has made a movie and so has Peppa!
乔治拍了一段影片,佩奇也是!
旁白 neutral
Let's see George's movie first!
让我们来先看看乔治的影片!
旁白 neutral
George is pretending to be a dinosaur
乔治假装自己是一只恐龙。
旁白 neutral
That's a very scary dinosaur
那的确是一个很吓人的恐龙。
旁白 neutral
Oh, dear, George is frightened!
哦,糟糕,乔治给吓坏了!
旁白 neutral
Don't be frightened, George, that's not a real dinosaur on TV, it's you!
不要害怕,乔治,在电视里的不是真恐龙,是你!
旁白 neutral
Now, let's see Peppa's movie
现在,让我们来看看佩奇的影片。
旁白 neutral
Who is that meant to be?
这是在模仿谁呢?
旁白 neutral
I am Daddy Pig!
我是猪爸爸!
旁白 neutral
I see
我明白了。
旁白 neutral
My tummy is very big because I eat a lot of cookies!
我的肚子非常大那是因为我吃了太多的饼干!
旁白 neutral
My tummy is not big!
我的肚子一点也不大啊!
旁白 neutral
But it is true that I like cookies
不过我喜欢吃饼干是真的。
旁白 neutral
And the more you eat, the bigger your tummy gets!
而且你越吃越多,你的肚子就越变越大!
旁白 neutral
Ok, what's next?
好了,下面是什么?
旁白 neutral
This is my sweet little brother, George
这是我可爱的小弟弟,乔治。
旁白 neutral
This is Mummy Pig
这是我妈妈。
旁白 neutral
This is me
这就是我。
旁白 neutral
And this is the real Daddy Pig
而这个就是真正的猪爸爸。