妈妈neutral
It's no use whining.
发牢骚是没有用的。
妈妈neutral
I told you not to get upset so easily.
我跟你说过不要那么容易生气。
莉莉neutral
Why are you getting angry at Mommy?
为什么你生妈妈的气呢?
莉莉neutral
Please speak calmly.
请平静地说。
莉莉neutral
I'm going to listen if you speak properly.
你好好说的话,我会听得。
莉莉neutral
Tell me if there's something wrong.
告诉我你有什么不满。
妈妈neutral
Nobody pays attention to me.
没有人关心我。
莉莉neutral
I'm just annoyed./I just don't feel well.
我只是不开心。
莉莉neutral
I don't know why I feel annoyed.
我也不知道为什么不开心。
莉莉neutral
When you're angry, you look ugly.
当你生气时,脸很难看。
妈妈neutral
If you feel bad, nothing goes right.
如果你感觉差,没有事会顺利。
莉莉neutral
That's not something you felt bad about.
那不是你要生气的事情。
妈妈neutral
I can't stand it.
我再也忍不下去了。
妈妈neutral
You should be grounded.
你一定要被处罚。
妈妈neutral
You deserve punishment, don't you?
你应该被罚,不是吗?
莉莉neutral
Tell me what you did wrong.
告诉我你做错了什么。
妈妈neutral
It was not my fault.
这不是我的错。
莉莉neutral
Timeout! Sit in the Thinking Chair.
这是处罚,坐到反省的椅子上。
妈妈neutral
You know what you did wrong, right?
你知道你做错了什么,对吧?
莉莉neutral
Mommy doesn't want to punish you.
妈妈也不想要处罚你。