妈妈neutral
It's dangerous. There's a car coming.
危险。车子来了。
莉莉neutral
Be extra careful on a curve.
在转弯处要特别小心。
妈妈neutral
Look around to see if there are any cars.
要四周看看是否有车子来。
莉莉neutral
Walk on the inner side of the sidewalk.
走在人行道内侧。
妈妈neutral
Hold my hand.
牵住我的手。
妈妈neutral
Walk with me, Honey.
跟我一起走,宝贝。
妈妈neutral
The road's dangerous. Don't run.
路上很危险,不要跑。
莉莉neutral
Look straight ahead and walk.
要好好看着前面走。
妈妈neutral
Be careful! There's someone in your way.
小心!前面有人。
妈妈neutral
Don't run where there are a lot of people.
不要在人很多的地方跑来跑去。
妈妈neutral
Wait! It is telling you to stop.
等一下,这里不是写着禁止吗?
莉莉neutral
You fell down doing that the last time.
你上次也是那样才跌倒的?
妈妈neutral
How come you ran ahead of us?
你怎么跑到我们前面去了?
莉莉neutral
Come on, Mommy! Hurry up!
妈妈,快来!快点!
妈妈neutral
I was shocked because I thought I had lost you.
我以为跟你走丢了,吓了一跳。
莉莉neutral
I almost fell down like you warned me.
我跟你说的一样差点跌倒了。
妈妈neutral
Oh, gosh! It was a close call.
哦,千钧一发。
莉莉neutral
The floor is shaking.
地板在震动了。
妈妈neutral
Go outside and run.
去外面跑。
莉莉neutral
You walk in the house.
你在屋内要用走的。