妈妈neutral
Stop looking at it. Let's leave now.
不要再看了,走吧!
莉莉neutral
The amount will be taken out of your allowance after I buy you this. Okay?
买这个的话,金额会从零用钱中扣除,可以吗?
妈妈neutral
You can get this when you collect 30 good job stickers.
如果你能集到 30 个奖励贴纸的话,我就给你买。
莉莉neutral
What are thinking about?
你在想什么?
妈妈neutral
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
莉莉neutral
Pay attention.
注意这边。
妈妈neutral
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
妈妈neutral
Go ahead, Honey.
快点做,宝贝。
妈妈neutral
Speed up! / Hurry up!
快点做!
莉莉neutral
Are you getting distracted?
你慌神了吗?
妈妈neutral
Why do you care? It's not your business.
为什么你那样在意呢?那不关你的事。
莉莉neutral
I think you're lost.
我想你不知道你在做什么吧。
妈妈neutral
Why are you so distracted?
你为什么这样散漫呢?
妈妈neutral
What were we doing,Honey?
宝贝,我们在做什么呢?
妈妈neutral
Stop! Look at me.
停下来!看着我。
妈妈neutral
Don't move around. Sit here and listen.
不要跑来跑去。坐下来听我说。
妈妈neutral
How many times should I tell you?
你要我说几次呢?
妈妈neutral
Let's focus and finish this.
集中精神完成它。
妈妈neutral
Stay on that for at least 10 minutes.
至少专心做 10 分钟。
莉莉neutral
Do you know what you‗re doing?
你知道你在做什么吗?