莉莉neutral
Mom, it's not working.
妈,这个不能动了。
莉莉neutral
Mom, can you fix this?
妈妈,你会修这个吗?
妈妈neutral
I broke it by accident.
我不小心弄破了。
莉莉neutral
Can it be used again?
这个还能再用吗?
莉莉neutral
I'll try.
我会试试看。
莉莉neutral
Looks like I can handle it.
看起来我可以修好的样子。
妈妈neutral
I‗ll fix it tomorrow.
明天我来修。
莉莉neutral
When you come back, it will be working.
你回来的时候,它就会动喔。
莉莉neutral
I'll fix it so that it will be like it's brand new.
我会把它修得像全新的一样。
莉莉neutral
It doesn't work because it is broken.
这个因为故障了,才不能动。
妈妈neutral
What if it gets worse?
如果变得更坏,怎么办?
莉莉neutral
This looks like I can't fix it.
这个我好像不会修。
妈妈neutral
It won't be as good as it used to be even if we fix it.
即使修好了,也不会像之前那样好用。
莉莉neutral
Sorry, We're going to have to wait till Dad gets here.
抱歉,我们不得不等爸爸回来。
莉莉neutral
Ask Daddy to fix this.
拜托爸爸修这个。
莉莉neutral
Daddy can fix anything.
爸爸会修任何东西。
妈妈neutral
Can we throw it away and get a new one?
我们能把它丢掉买新的吗?
妈妈neutral
We shouldn't just get rid of it. Let's try to fix it.
不可以只是丢掉,我们修修看。
莉莉neutral
I'm so sad that it's broken.
它坏掉了,我好伤心。
莉莉neutral
Thank you for fixing it.
谢谢你修好它。