妈妈neutral
Come here, and I'll give you a hug.
过来,我给你抱抱。
莉莉neutral
You don't know how much Mommy loves you.
你不知道妈咪有多么爱你。
妈妈neutral
But you only praise Minsuo.
但是,你只称赞悯所。
莉莉neutral
And you always scold me.
还有,你总是责备我。
妈妈neutral
I scolded you because you did something wrong.
因为你做错事情,我才责备你。
莉莉neutral
Minsuo is only a baby. He still does not know anything.
悯所还只是个婴儿。他还什么都不知道。
莉莉neutral
So you think that Mommy only loves Minsuo?
所以,你认为妈妈只爱悯所吗?
莉莉neutral
That's why you were sad.
那就是你为什么伤心。
莉莉neutral
I'm just helping him more because he is a baby.
我帮他更多,因为他是个婴儿。
莉莉neutral
Both of you mean a lot to Mommy./You are both so precious to me.
你们两个对妈妈来说都很重要。
妈妈neutral
I love you both the same.
我对你们两个的爱是一样的。
莉莉neutral
You are the first present from God to us.
你是神给我们的第一个礼物。
妈妈neutral
I love you more than anyone else in the whole world.
在这个世界上,我比谁都还爱你。
莉莉neutral
Peter, what's the name of you kindergarten?
彼得,你幼稚园的名字是什么?
妈妈neutral
It's Sunlight kindergarten.
是“阳光幼稚园”。
莉莉neutral
Finally, you are going to kindergarten.
终于,你要去上幼稚园了。
妈妈neutral
I can't believe that you are already in
我不敢相信你已经要上幼稚园了。
莉莉neutral
Doesn't this book bag look nice?
这个书包不是很漂亮吗?
妈妈neutral
You will carry this backpack when you go to school.
你去学校时,就可以背着这个书包。