妈妈neutral
So, how do you feel now, Sweetie? Feel dry an fresh?
好,甜心,现在你感觉如何?有没有感觉很干净清爽?
妈妈neutral
Okay, now put your pretty hips upward.
好,现在把你的漂亮屁股抬高。
莉莉neutral
You want Mommy to massage your legs, Honey?
宝贝,你要妈咪帮你按摩腿吗?
莉莉neutral
Stretch~stretch! Mommy will give you a massage.
把脚伸开!妈妈帮你按摩。
妈妈neutral
Okay, now bend your knees. Then stretch them up!
好,现在弯下膝盖。然后,把脚伸开。
妈妈neutral
Now let's put your pretty legs up toward the sky!
现在,我们把你漂亮的双腿往天空抬起。
妈妈neutral
Now, let's put on a new diaper.
现在,我们来穿新的尿布。
莉莉neutral
Yay! Your diaper has been changed. Feel great?
耶!尿布换好了。感觉很棒吧?
妈妈neutral
Hey, Sweetie, it's time for a bath.
嘿,甜心,要洗澡了喔。
妈妈neutral
Now, let's get rid of your clothes and your diaper, too.
现在,我们把衣服和尿布都脱了。
妈妈neutral
Let's get into the tub.
我们进浴缸里吧。
莉莉neutral
Doesn't the water feel nice and warm? Or is it not warm enough?
这水是不是又棒又温暖呢?还是不够热?
妈妈neutral
Let's play with the toy duck. Quack, quack!
我们跟鸭子玩具一起玩吧。呱呱!
妈妈neutral
Why don't you paddle your feet? Splash! Splash!
你何不用脚划水呢?划牙,划呀!
妈妈neutral
Let's wash your hair first.
我们先洗头发吧。
莉莉neutral
Mommy will make some bubbles with the shampoo.
妈妈把洗发精搓成泡泡。
妈妈neutral
Let's wash it with some clean water.
我们用些干净的水来洗。
莉莉neutral
This slippery thing is called soap.
这个滑滑的东西叫做肥皂。
妈妈neutral
Now, let's wash your face and rub your body.
现在,我们来洗脸和身体。