妈妈neutral
You should not hold it. You should go to the potty.
你不应该忍着。你应该去上马桶。
莉莉neutral
If you pee anywhere, Mom will have a very hard time.
如果你到处尿的话,妈妈会很辛苦。
妈妈neutral
It‘s all right. You will do better next time.
没关系。下次你会做得更好。
莉莉neutral
When you feel like peeing, just call me.
当你想尿尿,请叫我一下。
妈妈neutral
You peed in the potty. Very good!
你尿在马桶内了。非常好!
莉莉neutral
You‘ll have to poop in this potty from now on.
你从现在开始一定要在这个马桶里便便。
妈妈neutral
You have to sit here when you poo.
你一定要坐在这里便便。
莉莉neutral
Are you finished?
你好了吗?
莉莉neutral
Let me wipe it off. Turn your butt toward Mommy.
我来把它擦掉。把你的屁屁转向妈咪。
莉莉neutral
Pull up your underwear first. Then, pull up your pants.
先穿上你的内裤后,再穿上你的裤子。
妈妈neutral
Good! You did really well.
好!你真的做得很好。
妈妈neutral
You‘ve done with diaper, Sweetie!
甜心,你戒掉尿布了。
妈妈neutral
No more diapers anymore.
不用再使用尿布了。
莉莉neutral
From now on, you have to eat meals instead of drinking milk.
从现在开始,你一定要吃饭来代替喝奶。
妈妈neutral
Crying won‘t do anything.
哭也没有用。
莉莉neutral
Bottles are for babies lying in bed.
奶瓶是给躺在床上的婴儿用的。
莉莉neutral
Mommy already got rid of all the baby bottles.
妈咪已经把所有的奶瓶丢掉了。
莉莉neutral
The bottles all gone since you‘re a big boy.
因为你是个大男孩了,奶瓶都不见喽
妈妈neutral
Let‘s say bye to the baby bottles now.
我们现在跟奶瓶说再见吧。