莉莉neutral
Hi, my baby. I'm your Mummy.
你好,我的宝宝。我是妈妈。
莉莉neutral
Did you have a hard time coming to see the world?
你为了来看世界,辛苦了吧?
妈妈neutral
You really, really did a good job.
你真的,真的做得很好。
莉莉neutral
Mommy is very proud of you. Sweetie.
甜心,妈妈非常以你为荣。
莉莉neutral
You look so much prettier than Mummy imagined.
你比妈妈想象得漂亮多了。
莉莉neutral
You have no idea how much we were waiting to see you.
你不知道我们等了多久才见到你。
莉莉neutral
Mommy and Daddy are so happy that you are a healthy baby.
妈咪和爸比很高兴你是个健康的宝宝。
莉莉neutral
I really wanted to see you, my baby brother.
我的弟弟,我真的很想见到你。
莉莉neutral
I'm your big sister.
我是你的姐姐。
莉莉neutral
The babies are identical twins.
宝宝们是同卵双胞胎。
妈妈neutral
The babies are fraternal twins. / The twins look different from each other.
宝宝们是异卵双胞胎。
莉莉neutral
Their eyes, nose, and lips all look the same.
他们的眼睛,鼻子,嘴巴都看起来一模一样。
妈妈neutral
Both of them are so adorable!
两个都很可爱。
莉莉neutral
I can't tell who's who.
我不能分辨他们是谁。
妈妈neutral
Who do you think the younger one is?
你觉得谁是弟弟?
莉莉neutral
The baby who was born first is the older brother / sister.
先出生的宝宝是哥哥/姐姐。
妈妈neutral
We will need two of everything.
每一样东西,我们都需要两份。
莉莉neutral
Mommy will have twice as hard a time taking care of the twins.
妈咪要照顾双胞胎,会加倍地辛苦。
莉莉neutral
It will be really nice if Jina can help Mommy.
如果吉娜能帮助妈妈,那就真的太好了。