莉莉neutral
Don't worry, Mom. I will help you out with all the hard work.
妈咪,不用担心,我会帮你做所有辛苦的事情。
莉莉neutral
I have to see my doctor for a regular checkup today.
我今天要去看医生做定期检查。
妈妈neutral
When is the baby due?
小宝宝何时出来?
莉莉neutral
How many days are left till the due date?
离预产期还有多少天?
妈妈neutral
Why isn't the baby coming out yet?
为什么小宝宝还没出来?
莉莉neutral
Well, it's still far away.
是呀,还久呢。
妈妈neutral
You have to wait a long time.
你还要等一段时间。
莉莉neutral
It seems like he's /she's not ready to see the world.
听起来,他\她还没有做好来世界的准备。
妈妈neutral
The baby will be born in a month.
小宝宝会在一个月后出生。
莉莉neutral
Fifteen days are left till the baby's due date.
离预产期还有 15 天。
妈妈neutral
In a week or so, the baby will come out.
大约再过一周,小宝宝就要出来了。
莉莉neutral
It's almost time for the baby to come.
小宝宝出生的时间快到了。
妈妈neutral
In a few days, you will meet your baby brother.
再过几天,你就会看到你的弟弟了。
莉莉neutral
Tommorow is the due date for the baby.
明天就是宝宝的预产期了。
妈妈neutral
Well, the due date has passed, but the baby is still not coming out.
哎呀,预产期已经过了,但是小宝宝还是没有出来。
莉莉neutral
I can't wait to see my baby brother.
我等不及跟我的弟弟见面了。
莉莉neutral
Hi, baby. This is your Mommy.
嗨,小宝宝,我是妈咪。
莉莉neutral
Sweetie, do you hear Mommy's voice?
甜心,你听到妈妈的声音了吗?
莉莉neutral
Mummy and Daddy are so happy to have you.
妈咪和爸比都很开心有了你。