妈妈neutral
I have always envied my friends who have younger brothers / sisters.
我一直很羡慕有弟弟/妹妹的朋友。
莉莉neutral
Are you going to play well with your baby brother or sister?
你会跟你的弟弟或妹妹好好玩吧。
莉莉neutral
I will be nice to the baby.
我会对小宝宝很好的。
莉莉neutral
I will share my toys with my brother or sister.
我会把我的玩具分给弟弟或妹妹玩。
妈妈neutral
Let‘s call Grandma and tell her the good news!
我们给奶奶打电话,告诉她这个好消息吧。
莉莉neutral
What‘s the baby‘s name?
小孩的名字是什么?
妈妈neutral
We haven‘t decided yet. Let‘s just call it Rabbit for now.
我们还没有决定。现在我们先叫他“兔兔“吧。
莉莉neutral
The baby‘s pre-birth name is Button.
小宝宝的胎名是“钮扣”。
妈妈neutral
Do you want a baby sister or brother?
你想要妹妹,还是弟弟?
莉莉neutral
I want a pretty baby sister.
我想要美丽的妹妹。
妈妈neutral
What do you like for your baby brother‘s name?
你想要你的弟弟叫什么名字?
莉莉neutral
I think Wensu will be a good name.
我想文宿是个好名字。
莉莉neutral
I want to call him Wensu.
我想叫他文宿。
妈妈neutral
Make sure you don't only love the baby. Okay?
你保证不可以只疼小宝宝,好吗?
妈妈neutral
Both of you are our children, so I will love both of you equally.
你们两个都是我的小孩,所以你们两个我都爱。
莉莉neutral
Of course! Mom loves Songjin the most. The baby is the next.
当然!妈妈最爱宋锦了,然后才是小宝宝。
莉莉neutral
Is there a baby inside Mummy's tummy?
妈咪的肚子里面有个小宝宝吗?
莉莉neutral
The baby will be growing in my tummy for the next ten months.
接下来是个月小宝宝会在妈妈的肚子里面长大。
莉莉neutral
So I need help from you from now on.
所以,从现在起我需要你的帮忙。