妈妈neutral
Invite as many as you want.
你想邀请多少就邀请多少吧。
莉莉neutral
About 10.
大约十个。
莉莉neutral
I want to invite all of my classmates.
我想邀请全班。
妈妈neutral
Let's make some invitations first.
我们先来制作邀请函。
莉莉neutral
I want to make an invitation.
我要制作邀请函。
莉莉neutral
What should I write on the invitation?
我要在邀请函上写什么呢?
莉莉neutral
What time should I tell them to come?
我要告诉他们几点来?
莉莉neutral
Tell them to come right after school.
告诉他们放学后直接过来。
妈妈neutral
Give your friends the invitations.
把邀请函拿给你的朋友们。
莉莉neutral
Ask your friends if they can come.
问问朋友们他们是否能来。
妈妈neutral
When should I give out the invitations?
我什么时候要把邀请函送出去。
莉莉neutral
I will give them tomorrow when I go to school.
明天我去上学,就拿给他们。
莉莉neutral
Where should I have my birthday party?
我要在哪里办生日派对?
妈妈neutral
Let's just have your friends over to our house.
就请你的朋友们来家里吧。
莉莉neutral
I think it will be too crowded in the house.
我想在家里的话会太挤了。
莉莉neutral
I'll make a reservation at a restaurant.
我会订餐厅。
莉莉neutral
Mommy needs to plan the birthday party for you.
妈咪需要计划一下你的生日派对。
妈妈neutral
Write down the names of your friends you want to invite.
把你想要邀请的朋友名字写下来。
妈妈neutral
What do you want for your birthday?
你想收到什么生日礼物?